X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WIVES TAKE NOTE: A proper day's cooking!

Wow...and you people don't have heart problems?
    I'm queer too.

Comment

well with meals like that, theyll for sure be seeing satan soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by FAKEFrogPapistHarlot View Post
        Wow...and you people don't have heart problems?
        The leading cause of heart disease is smoking cigarettes...
        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
          The leading cause of heart disease is smoking cigarettes...
          And the clogging of arteries.

Comment

I love it when my best girl sister Thumper makes my favorite bacon-maple bars for breakfast sometimes. I could eat a dozen of those at a time, Praise Jesus.

Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

We'll be serving breakfast candy *(chocolate covered bacon w/or w/o sprinkles) at next weeks Men's Fellowship Breakfast & Bible Study. We have a healthy supply of bacon from Brother Hackwith who slaughtered 2 pigs just for us. If you haven't tried CCB, you haven't lived.

Comment

Originally posted by Lumpy View Post
                Of course I don't think men should starve.
                I think that people of both sexes should know how to cook a proper meal, how to launder their clothing, and how to clean.
                I also think that people of both sexes should know how to change the oil, filters, light bulbs, and fuses in their vehicle, how to make basic home repairs, and how to operate a lawnmower and power tools.
                No one should feel forced to marry in order to have someone else to do things for them - love is the only valid reason for marrying. And if you're not a complete, self-sufficient person before you marry, you really don't have much to offer a spouse anyway.
                I AGREEEEEE!!!!!
                Nothing better that sharing tasks! It truly brings a couple closer together too I can guarantee this!

Comment

We let the kids make up some recipes at last weekend's Landover Junior-Christian Sleepover. Some wanted to try bacon cheddar cheeseburgers with krispy-creeme doughnut buns. I was a little hesitant, but they insisted. Heating the buns on the grill made the grill sweet, and the sugar rubbed off on the burgers, giving them some extra taste.

The kids didn't want any lettuce or onions on their burgers, but to my surprise they put ketchup on them. Kids just love ketchup!!

The baked potatoes with m&ms inside weren't as popular. I kept telling the kids that they need butter, but they wanted chocolate. Oh, well.

Comment

We let the kids make up some recipes at last weekend's Landover Junior-Christian Sleepover. Some wanted to try bacon cheddar cheeseburgers with krispy-creeme doughnut buns. I was a little hesitant, but they insisted. Heating the buns on the grill made the grill sweet, and the sugar rubbed off on the burgers, giving them some extra taste.
                    Those look absolutely DELICIOUS Brother Nobar! I'd like a couple of those with a side order of cheesecake french fries.
                    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                    in 2016

Comment

I'm going to be bringing a couple of packs of these to the New Year's party. They're great with mustard (like the pic shows.)
                      I could eat a whole pack of these, myself!

(Sorry the picture is so large!)

Comment

Zeke, please assign someone to watch Brother Nobar. Make sure he doesn't double-dip any chips, piss in the potted plants, get a turn at watching the kids, or mix anything he brought into the food. SUV probably wouldn't mind doing that. They can watch each other.
                        Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                        "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                        Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

What, it's not life-size?
                          Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
                          Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
                          Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

I'm going to be bringing a couple of packs of these to the New Year's party. They're great with mustard (like the pic shows.)

Brother Nobar, did you take a good look at the ingredients on that package of wieners?!

It's cram-packed with SOY!!

Do you want to turn queer Brother? Toss that sack of franks right this minute!
                            Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Nothing like a good plate of poutin to warm your body and give you some extra energy to make it thru the cold months:

Poutine

French fries topped with cheese curds, egg, bacon and covered in brown gravy.

Comment

I bought a case of bacon salt last year and I'm half way thru the first bottle. This stuff is great. It makes everything taste like bacon. It's a lot better than Lawry's garlic salt:

Buy a bottle of Baconnaise if you can find it:

Comment

Working...
                                X