X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Serial Killer Jeffrey Dahmer: Christian in Heaven with Jesus

Originally posted by jeebuscrispies View Post
    If there is a hell I hope that murdering rapist is frying in it right now. I dont see a reason to praise jeffery dahmer. He was a horrible dispicable human being and he got what he deserved.
    That's a hateful thing to say, friend.

Jesus was able to accept Jeff's apologies. Why can't you?
    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
    in 2016

Comment

Because he was a horrible disgusting person. He got what was comming to him. What if he raped, dismembered and ate your father? Would you still accept jeff's apologies?
      It is better to hear the rebuke of the wise, than for a man to hear the song of fools.
      For as the crackling of thorns under a pot, so is the laughter of the fool: this also is vanity.
      Ecclesiastes 7:5-6

Comment

"jeebuscrispies"

Wow! Brother, did you ever realize that your screen name sounds a lot like the name of our Baptist hero, Jesus (the) Christ?

WOW!!!

Comment

Originally posted by jeebuscrispies View Post
          If there is a hell I hope that murdering rapist is frying in it right now. I dont see a reason to praise jeffery dahmer. He was a horrible dispicable human being and he got what he deserved.
          Well, the judgement of individuals after they die doesn't depend on your "hope". God has made the rules very clear. Brother Jeff accepted Christ before he died....therefore he is in Heaven. It doesn't matter how strongly you wish otherwise, it won't change a thing.

You on the other hand, are going to burn in Hell for eternity unless you repent your ways and become a True Christian(tm) with us.

Watch the #1 Televangelist Gospel Hour in the World! "Turn or Burn: Accept Christ or Go to Hell with Rev. Jim Osborne." Check your local cable listings.

Comment

Thats just great!

Tomorrow, I'll go on rampage and kill dozen of peoples.

Then I'll accept jesus as my savior and I'll be a christian hero.
            Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."

Comment

Originally posted by The Absurdist View Post
              Thats just great!

Tomorrow, I'll go on rampage and kill dozen of peoples.

Then I'll accept jesus as my savior and I'll be a christian hero.
              What happens if Jesus kills you before you get around to accepting Him, tho? You won't think it's so great then, will you?
              O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Probably not, I'll be dead. But Jesus haven't kill Dahmer before he did so, so why would he stop me?
                Søren Kierkegaard: "The Absurd, or to act by virtue of the absurd, is to act upon faith ... I must act, but reflection has closed the road so I take one of the possibilities and say: This is what I do, I cannot do otherwise because I am brought to a standstill by my powers of reflection."

Comment

Probably not, I'll be dead. But Jesus haven't kill Dahmer before he did so, so why would he stop me?
                  He's the Lord. He works in mysterious ways and comes as a thief in the night. Who are we to try to outsmart Him? Do you know how pool hustlers operate?
                  O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Who are you to compare Him to a thief?

And He is as strong as he show... and He show no power at all

Comment

Who are you to compare Him to a thief?
                      I was just quoting His words:
                      2 Peter 3:10
                      But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
                      And He is as strong as he show... and He show no power at all
                      Again, do you know how pool hustlers operate?

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        I was just quoting His words:
                        2 Peter 3:10
                        But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
                        My bad, I should really read this book one day.

Originally posted by Brother Temperance View Post
                        Again, do you know how pool hustlers operate?
                        Yes I know but again what can make you so sure that He is so powerful if none of you saw the greatnest of His power, beside a proof like a book, the same only proof that many religion have?

Comment

Dahmer came to Jesus after realizing the error of his ways. His was a sincere conversion.

You would be knowingly spitting in Jesus' eye and then saying, "oops, my bad".

An insincere conversion is no conversion at all.
                          Yes I know but again what can make you so sure that He is so powerful if none of you saw the greatnest of His power, beside a proof like a book, the same only proof that many religion have?
                          I'd say the existence of the universe is a pretty powerful proof. It exists, exactly as the Bible says it exists.
                          www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
                          Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
                          Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Yeah, its probably your most solide proof that you can actually handle, right? God created the universe because I can't prove you that something else did it. But you then handle me the Bible as a proof, because you have no stronger arguments.

And probably all the things I saw in geologie explaining with good proof and logical explenation of the universe creation during my bachelor was false, because your book don't say so.

Comment

Yeah, its probably your most solide proof that you can actually handle, right? God created the universe because I can't prove you that something else did it. But you then handle me the Bible as a proof, because you have no stronger arguments.

And probably all the things I saw in geologie explaining with good proof and logical explenation of the universe creation during my bachelor was false, because your book don't say so.
                              You chose a good name, friend, because these are two of the most absurd paragraphs I've ever seen in my life. I've re-read the second one several times and I still have no idea what you're trying to say!
                              Posted via Prayer

1 Timothy 2:13-15 For Adam was first formed, then Eve. And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression. Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
                              Bearing my husband's heirs and being SAVED!

Blogging for CHRIST!
                              Witnessing for GOD on YouTube!
                              All a-Twitter for Salvation!
                              Bringing Jesus to MySpace!
                              On FIRE for the Lord on Facebook!
                              My Ladies of Landover profile!

Comment

He's saying that there is scientific proof that there are more planets capable of sustaining life that are created almost daily, whether that be mere coincidence....(whether guided by God or someone else is unknown, because no books appear when these other worlds are created....). So I guess when I read the Book of Mormon I should take it word for word, as you do the Bible....because after all, it does say that a man penned the words, through God/Jesus? Just like you say the Bible was. I could do the same thing right now, and write a book about my life, or my dogs' life, saying that Jesus/God told me to, and that He guided me....and because I exist, and I would have witnesses, it would have to be true, right?

Comment

Working...
                                X