X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Italians taking over Europe

Originally posted by SoccerItalia View Post
    Face it you americans are 80% European.

I don't care throw your insults these are the facts.

Italians are hot.
    We make the best food
    the best designs
    the best cars!
    The best Organized crime gangs
    Dude, I don't know what drugs you are on, but I hope they are legally perscribed by you're doctor. (or else you need to find a new doc, SOON)

Let me tell you a little about your culture. Italians have the biggest noses in the world. It it hard to find their lips when the nose is always in the way. Only cheating fools I know are Italian. They sure ain't American.

Your food sucks so bad. PASTA!(white flour and water and mix. Gee how original)You aid in Americans being fat. But the real funny story is that you had to learn from the French how to cook. (learned that on the food network)

Cars, lol.What??? I only support General Motors.

And if you want to brag about 'best organized crime bangs.' Yep it is true until your ass gets caught. I know the ass hole that shot a friend of mine execution style is behind bars. Thank Jesus and not Mary.

Which reminds me of your stupid organized religion. Catholic. lol. I guess the book of Acts never made sense to you, cuz you just had to make a spin on it.

Enjoy hell!

If the Lord leads you to it, he will get you through it.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
      Hello, Miss Hickey. Obviously YOU are British. No American would use language lake that.

This forum is for Christians, not hooligans who burst in boasting and babbling about their great criminal heritage. We have no time for riff-raff, especially those who cannot decide what nationality they are. Good Heavens, Miss! Italy is the only country in the world which has lost more wars than France and, as I recall, an Italian rifle (never fired, only dropped once) was used to kill President John F. Kennedy, on the very day he recounced Catholicism.

So put a sock in it.
      Oh, go thump a bible. I'm American, and I'm slowly getting less proud of it because of people like you.

Comment

Of course, Shakira has some italian in her from her Columbian born Italian mum:

Got to post some Italian stallions for the ladys

Comment

Originally posted by Seeker View Post
          Dude, I don't know what drugs you are on, but I hope they are legally perscribed by you're doctor. (or else you need to find a new doc, SOON)

Let me tell you a little about your culture. Italians have the biggest noses in the world. It it hard to find their lips when the nose is always in the way. Only cheating fools I know are Italian. They sure ain't American.

Your food sucks so bad. PASTA!(white flour and water and mix. Gee how original)You aid in Americans being fat. But the real funny story is that you had to learn from the French how to cook. (learned that on the food network)

Cars, lol.What??? I only support General Motors.

And if you want to brag about 'best organized crime bangs.' Yep it is true until your ass gets caught. I know the ass hole that shot a friend of mine execution style is behind bars. Thank Jesus and not Mary.

Which reminds me of your stupid organized religion. Catholic. lol. I guess the book of Acts never made sense to you, cuz you just had to make a spin on it.

Enjoy hell!
          That would be thr Greeks, Italians are hot, And I'm not gay but I can see there are loads of handsome Italian men, Or noses are not big some are some are not like most countries It's a mix. And you have Shakira as your Pcicture Read the Wikipedia about her and any other site she has Italian blood mate

Forza Italia we are the sex

Comment

Dude you need to think again about Mr. Leo. He is a bi - sexual and that does not turn me on one bit. I've seen him in playgirl with another man. (that was before I was saved, pastors) What a turn off! Gays suck.

He is also hanging with Al Gore on that global warming thing. I don't hang with sinners and false prophets...at all.

Comment

Of Course Hayden Panattier Half Italiano and you Americans voted her 6th Sexiest.

Well done I see how much you hate Italians

I believe Leonardo dicaprio and Milo ventimiglia where on there? And Shakira and Brazilian-Italian Allesandra Ambrosio.. oh and Lindsay Lohan?

Comment

How can you forget Lindsay Lohan and Hayden Panatierre Half Italians.
                Attached Files

Comment

That would be thr Greeks, Italians are hot, And I'm not gay but I can see there are loads of handsome Italian men, Or noses are not big some are some are not like most countries It's a mix. And you have Shakira as your Pcicture Read the Wikipedia about her and any other site she has Italian blood mate

Forza Italia we are the sex
                  Lol, I do happen to love Greek food a lot and you have it backwards!

If you really knew me for real. Italians are at the bottom of my list to hang with.

I have been told that I look like Shakira many times. I will admit that the avvey was taken about 10 years ago. I have gained 10 pounds since then. It was from the pasta.

Speaking of the subject. If her ancestors are so great, why did she have to come to America to prove her stuff? ( I guess her culture and South America was not good enough. Italians are greedy)

And she did land her stuff on AMERICAN IDOL last year! And she did not win one oscar!! LOL.

Comment

Lol, I do happen to love Greek food a lot and you have it backwards!

If you really knew me for real. Italians are at the bottom of my list to hang with.

I have been told that I look like Shakira many times. I will admit that the avvey was taken about 10 years ago. I have gained 10 pounds since then. It was from the pasta.

Speaking of the subject. If her ancestors are so great, why did she have to come to America to prove her stuff? ( I guess her culture and South America was not good enough. Italians are greedy)

And she did land her stuff on AMERICAN IDOL last year! And she did not win one oscar!! LOL.
                    So basically you're insulting yourself when you say Italians have big noses cause Shakira is half and you look like her, Is it the same with Spanish people? What about French? Greek com'on we all look the same don't we?
                    Attached Files

Comment

How can you forget Lindsay Lohan and Hayden Panatierre Half Italians.
                      Lindsay was not so hot when she was busted with cocaine(in America) (but that was not her fault and the drinking and driving) and landed in rehab, twice!

If all these Italians are so great, then why don't they live in Rome instead of the US. Bush has enough on his platter right now.

Comment

Why not fuck jesus and your holy cross?

The truth is you love Italians and think we are hot<3
                        Attached Files

Comment

If all these Italians are so great, then why don't they live in Rome instead of the US.
                          This idiot SuccerItalianobafangu lives in ENGLAND. Sure Italy is great if you don't have to live there and eat garlic all day. But Italians still suck.
                          Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                          "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                          Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

So basically you're insulting yourself when you say Italians have big noses cause Shakira is half and you look like her, Is it the same with Spanish people? What about French? Greek com'on we all look the same don't we?
                            Nice way to back paddle. You brought the racism up in your own special way.

Try again. A little reminder...

Hey piffle you man, You say that behind the Pc screen, If I saw you I'd piffleing kill you no joke about that, Come to England and say that.

Well I'm half English aswel, And It's Dago these days. Get it right old man.

Sicilian pride, piffle Jesus and the holy cross

Comment

You love Italians, 10% of the American population has Italian descent, Seeker I've nothing against you and underneath you're probably nice but these fools bring the worst even out of me, And as a Sicilian I'm used to the code of Silence

Sandro Del Piero!

Comment

You love Italians, 10% of the American population has Italian descent, Seeker I've nothing against you and underneath you're probably nice but these fools bring the worst even out of me, And as a Sicilian I'm used to the code of Silence

Sandro Del Piero!

For someone used to the code of silence, you sure keep on yappity-yap-yap-yapping.
                                Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                                "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                                Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Working...
                                X