X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Women

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
    Ma'am, Rev. Jim is on hiatus for the next 8-10 years. If you are in need of Christian counseling, the link to my email address is at the bottom of my signature. Confidentiality guaranteed. Pics to the front of the line.
    Pastor, may I ask if this offer is also open to married Christian women in the age range? I am almost 20, and currently with child. For such a worthy cause I know that my mother would take care of my children, and I know my husband would be supportive of any means necessary to get a better wife. Indeed living in Ireland, it is difficult to find any True Christian social contact.
    For our prayer time, I have a head scarf, and sometimes eye scarf as my husband says they help make women feel closer to the Lord, as our heads should be covered during prayer (Corinthians state this quite plainly - "
    But every woman that prayeth or propesieth with her head uncovered dishounoureth her head, since that is one and the same as having her head shaved")

If I would be of acceptable limits to you pastor, should I bring these scarves?
    Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

Thessalonians 5:17 'pray without ceasing'

Comment

Originally posted by whiteroses View Post
      Pastor, may I ask if this offer is also open to married Christian women in the age range? I am almost 20, and currently with child. For such a worthy cause I know that my mother would take care of my children, and I know my husband would be supportive of any means necessary to get a better wife. Indeed living in Ireland, it is difficult to find any True Christian social contact.
      For our prayer time, I have a head scarf, and sometimes eye scarf as my husband says they help make women feel closer to the Lord, as our heads should be covered during prayer (Corinthians state this quite plainly - "
      But every woman that prayeth or propesieth with her head uncovered dishounoureth her head, since that is one and the same as having her head shaved")

If I would be of acceptable limits to you pastor, should I bring these scarves?
      Scarves, sure. Just send me your story and pics via email. Does your husband let you use any of his credit cards?
      Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
        Scarves, sure. Just send me your story and pics via email. Does your husband let you use any of his credit cards?
        Thank you pastor, I will do so. I am very grateful fr your time and help. I do not havaccess to my husbands credit cards, however I am sure he will be happy to share any necessary financial information with you man to man. I am but a woman and do not have the level of competence required to be trusted with such important details. I make the dinner and grow the babies. And whatever else my husband, and once we find a church, my pastor so wishes me to do. Mans will is my instruction.
        Mark 14:38 'watch ye and foray, lest ye enter into temptation, the spirit truly is ready, but the flesh is weak'

Thessalonians 5:17 'pray without ceasing'

Comment

Working...
        X