X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News from Romanceville

I received a private message asking the following:

BrotherLarry:

Are you a gay homosexual? You seem to stand up for homers more than you denounce them to hell, where they belong. It's time to come clean and show you aren't a true Christian. I think you are queer!

Signed,
    A REAL True Christian™

Poppycock, girl. Anyone with a bit of sense on this forum knows I am as straight as the day is long. To prove it, I am announcing my marriage to Sister Hazel Ruthanne's daughter, Cyan. While the date hasn't been set, and I haven't asked her yet, this WILL happen just as soon as I discuss it with Sister Hazel Ruthanne when I get an opportunity. Now, how can I be marrying Cyan if I am a faggot?

Hmmmmm?

Busybodies.
    Proverbs 21:31 KJV 1611:
    “The horse is prepared against the day of battell: but safetie is of the Lord.”

Lord, may I serve my equine brothers and sisters just as I do my fellow man.
    Amen and Amen

Re: News from Romanceville

How simply wonderful to hear, Brother Larry! You have become an inspiration to my boys and I am so very happy for you and dear little Blue. Er, Cyan. Please, let us know the date of the blessed event and we will make every effort to send a generous check.
    Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
    1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

Congratulations, Brother! Please let me know when the engagement happens so I can start embroidering some dish towels and an apron for your future bride.
      And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
      Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Congratulations, Brother. Tell me, do you know who Cyan's father is?
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Sadly the engagement is off. Cyan does not want papist blood - even ex-papist blood in her family.

Amen and Amen

Comment

I'm so sorry, my dear Brother in Christ. I'll pray that you find a suitable wife so people can stop questioning your straightness.
            And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
            Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

That is awful news, dear Brother. I wish I had a daughter to offer you, but alas, only sons.
              Judge in yourselves: is it comely that a woman pray unto God uncovered?
              1 Corinthians 11:13

Comment

I'm praying for your Brother. I'm sure you are no faggot, for the Bible clearly condemns it and you follow and praise Him in all that you do.
                "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Dana723 View Post
                  That is awful news, dear Brother. I wish I had a daughter to offer you, but alas, only sons.

Perhaps your sons' friendship could alleviate some of my pain. If they are True Christians(TM), of course. I don't need unsaved scum in my life during such a troubling time.

BrotherLarry

Amen and Amen

Comment

Brother Larry, do you remember Samuel, my former suitor? His younger sister Michel is still unmarried if you're interested. She needs a little work, but she learns quickly.
                    Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Oh yes, I think we all remember Samuel's "sister" with a Frenchman's name!
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

I am thinking of going into seclusion far from New York City- perhaps Hoboken. There, I can unweave the dark threads that have been woven into the tapestry of my heart. I know I may count on the prayers of the faithful.

Wasn’t Michel the one with the deep voice and hairy arms?

Amen and Amen

Comment

Originally posted by BrotherLarry View Post
                          I am thinking of going into seclusion far from New York City- perhaps Hoboken. There, I can unweave the dark threads that have been woven into the tapestry of my heart. I know I may count on the prayers of the faithful.

Wasn’t Michel the one with the deep voice and hairy arms?
                          I will pray for you , Brother. Also, I believe you're thinking of Samuel's brother, Daniel.
                          Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Working...
                          X