X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: President Trump Warned Us the Answer is Chloroquine. We Didn't Listen

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    Here is an article listing the worst countries in the world where Christians are persecuted. How about right her in the U.S. Specifically, how about Coon Rapids, MN, where a brother in Christ died because a hospital refused to administer hydroxychloroquine?

Hotspots where Christian persecution may get worse in 2022 | World News (christianpost.com)
    That is just horrible, wrong and discouraging, dear Brother Mayor Hold. I do hope that the authorities will contact the police — immediately — and have that hospital shut down for failing to provide the necessities required to ensure health and longevity.

I am not surprised to read of this, though — not when I see how the LIE-beral DEMON-rats are ever-determined to make fun of our beloved President Trump for wanting his patriots to have access to this very important medication!
    Attached Files
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

As an unvaccinated True Christian™ I will let God decide. I fancy God spoke to me when I developed the COVID protocol, which I have directed to be used if I'm forced to hospital.

Chloroquine .. same as hydroxychloroquine minus most of the water. Just use water to swallow the pill. Same difference. A bit extra hydrogen. Good
      Oxygen .. just like concentrated air really
      Ventilator .. Biblically approved. Genesis 2:7
      Ivermectin .. Overwhelming evidence on the interwebs attest to this.
      Double Ds .. Dexamethasone AND Dapsone. Powerful stuff.

I'm thinking of this as a package. Maybe could arrange this for HomeHospitaling™, the preferred pathway for the occasional malady suffered by True Christians™.

Phil
      Last edited by Phil Ander; 01-24-2022, 08:40 AM. Reason: making it sound more idiotic
      58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Phony Tony Fauci View Post
        You should ask your doctor, not your neighbor.
        I did that. It was a simple conversation: Try this, see if it works.

It did, that is why I am able to write this message. It is not True Christian™ though so there is no place for it on this forum.
        Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Poor, poor Sarah Palin: if only she had had access to some of that highly-effective hydroxychloroquine medication!

Former Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin tested positive for COVID-19 just before the start of a trial in her defamation suit against The New York Times on Monday. “She is, of course, unvaccinated,” said U.S. District Court Judge Jed Rakoff in Manhattan.
          https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...elaying-start/

It's just not fair that such a decent, -fearing, patriot should have to put up with that invasive, Chinese flu!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
            Poor, poor Sarah Palin: if only she had had access to some of that highly-effective hydroxychloroquine medication!
            It's just not fair that such a decent, -fearing, patriot should have to put up with that invasive, Chinese flu!
            Alaska is such a remote desolate place. The only way to get hydrochloroquine there is by dog sled. Sad it is that our beloved Sarah is sick.
            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Are we certain the President Trump didn't say that chocolate is the answer?
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                Are we certain the President Trump didn't say that chocolate is the answer?
                I don´t even think that should be a question. Chocolate is always a proper answer. I like mine dark or with hazelnuts. I don´t need Trump to tell me that.
                Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  Alaska is such a remote desolate place. The only way to get hydrochloroquine there is by dog sled. Sad it is that our beloved Sarah is sick.
                  I've never forgiven Sarah Palin for not running for president in 2012. If she had, with all that Tea Party momentum behind her, she would've crushed that milquetoast Mormon carpetbagger in the primaries and saved us from four more years of Hussein Obama. We basically would have gotten the Trump Administration four years early.
                  I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                  Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                  But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                  From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I'm afraid I've been too busy recently to keep up with all the news. What exactly did Sarah Palin say about the New York Times that they are suing her for defamation? And can you even defame a newspaper? Surely all publicity is good publicity as far as the press is concerned!
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X