X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pray for Rudy Giuliani

Originally posted by Isabella White View Post
    So, with that in mind, I think it's most fitting that President Trump ignore Mr. Giuliani -- until such time as Rudy comes to his senses and leaves that bound religion!
    According to what I read today, the Feds have decided Rudy is guilty and he is headed to the Big House. All the more reason for President Trump to throw him under the bus.

Giuliani lawyers: Feds treat him like drug boss or terrorist (apnews.com)
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      According to what I read today, the Feds have decided Rudy is guilty and he is headed to the Big House. All the more reason for President Trump to throw him under the bus.

Oh, my word! The news events are happening so fast, dear Brother Mayor Hold, and it can be hard to keep up with all that is going on. What I've just read in the latest Rudy Giuliani-related business, is that his son is declaring him to be:

“I believe my dad was the greatest mayor ever in New York City, and maybe the United States of America,” Andrew said.
      This was mentioned when Mr. Giuliani's son, Andrew, announced that he would run in the 2022 election, for the position of Governor of New York State, in attempt to unseat Demonrat Governor Cuomo.

“I’m a politician out of the womb. It’s in my DNA,” Giuliani, 35, told The Post, referring to his childhood as the son of a larger than life Big Apple mayor.

And, having served as an aide to our dear President Trump, I have no doubt that Andrew could be a very good governor, despite this being his first attempt at running in an election. Now, then, whether or not this will have any impact on his father's current situation, remains to be seen, especially when the article suggests that President Trump is not making a supportive statement -- yet!
      Attached Files
      (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Not to worry, Jesus has sent the power joo lawyer Alan Dershowitz in to help - just like He did for Trump.

. . .

Attorney Alan Dershowitz on Sunday explained why he agreed to help Rudy Giuliani as the former mayor is investigated over his Ukraine dealings — slamming the US as a “banana republic” after the FBI raided Giuliani’s Manhattan home.

Dershowitz, a Harvard law professor who served on President Donald Trump’s impeachment legal team, said it was “inappropriate” for the federal agents to execute a search warrant at Giuliani’s Upper East Side apartment last week.

“In banana republics, in Castro‘s Cuba, in many parts of the world when a candidate loses for president, they go after the candidate, they go after his lawyers, they go after his friends,” Dershowitz told host John Catsimatidis on the “Cats Roundtable” podcast Sunday.

“That’s happening in America now. They’re going after Rudy Giuliani,” he continued, noting that Giuliani was the US attorney for the Southern District of New York in the 1980s.

. . .

“A search warrant on a lawyer or a doctor or a priest? You don’t use search warrants,” he said.

“You don’t use search warrants when people have privileged information on their cellphones and in their computers. You use a subpoena. The difference between a subpoena and a search warrant is like night and day … It’s just not constitutional,” he said.

. . .

Dershowitz said he believes Giuliani has a strong case to challenge federal prosecutors if they accessed his iCloud account in early 2019 when he was the president’s lawyer — a claim that Giuliani made last week, without providing further details.

. . .

Attorney Alan Dershowitz on Sunday explained why he agreed to help Rudy Giuliani as the former mayor is investigated over his Ukraine dealings — slamming the US as a “banana republic&#8…
        Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
        brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
        ...and get off my lawn
        sigpic

Comment

Isn't it amazing how political ability runs in the family, just like wealth and royalty. Somebody should do a study on that. Excuse, me somebody should not do a study on that.
          If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Oh, how I wish I had better news to report, dear Brothers and Sisters, but I am afraid that this is not a "good news" day. It's just been reported that dear Mr. Rudy Giuliani, one of the very best legal experts in (and possibly in the entire world), has just been suspended from practicing law in New York State! Now, if this doesn't show how rotten those Demonrat people are, then I'm afraid I have no clue what will.

I shall include a bit of the article here:

A New York court has suspended the law license of former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, citing in part his work as counsel to former President Donald Trump.
            "There is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts, lawmakers and the public at large in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump and the Trump campaign in connection with Trump's failed effort at reelection in 2020," the Appellate Division wrote.
            https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rudy...ry?id=78466032

I do apologize for using a story on that LIE-beral, fake news ABC site, but I was having trouble with my IBM 386 DOS 3.3 computer getting me the Fox News page. Why, to read what ABC has said about Mr. Giuliani, one would be led to believe he is nothing other than a carnival barker!

Let us continue to keep Mr. Giuliani (and his son, Andrew) in our prayers -- just as we keep still-my-President Trump in constant prayer. The shall prevail: I know that the way may be dreary now, but victory is on the way!

Galatians 6:9 "And let us not be weary in well doing: for in due season we shall reap, if we faint not."
            (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Oh, how I wish I had better news to report, dear Brothers and Sisters, but I am afraid that this is not a "good news" day.
              Well, it's not a good news day for Mr Giuliani I guess. It's been a difficult time for him lately, hasn't it, what with his sweat turning black and now this?

I wonder, though, if some of us - myself included - have been failing to recognize the Hand of God here? The man is a self-confessed Cathlic, a proponent of prenatal murder, and just luuurves the whole gaywise marriage thing. Maybe Jesus (who may have been ignoring him up to now, because of his other good works) has finally had enough?
              Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                Well, it's not a good news day for Mr Giuliani I guess. It's been a difficult time for him lately, hasn't it, what with his sweat turning black and now this?

I wonder, though, if some of us - myself included - have been failing to recognize the Hand of God here? The man is a self-confessed Cathlic, a proponent of prenatal murder, and just luuurves the whole gaywise marriage thing. Maybe Jesus (who may have been ignoring him up to now, because of his other good works) has finally had enough?
                Well, those are, indeed, very valid points, dear Sister Joanna, and I do thank you (from the bottom of my heart) for those; although, I am somewhat uncomfortable with what this might mean. I was reminded of when our dearly-beloved President Trump said he is "fine" with that so-called same-sex "marriage" travesty.

Donald Trump said he is “fine with” same-sex marriage but offered few specifics about his plans for the first 100 days of his administration during his first television interview since becoming the president-elect.
                https://www.politico.com/story/2016/...arriage-231310

One wonders if that Hillary woman slipped something into his Coca-Cola before he did that interview? For President Trump to say that he has no concerns about the work of the devil shows that something was "not right" when he was interviewed.

And, if he is "fine" with same-sex "marriage", then one wonders if the will visit him with wrath, just as He has done with Mr. Giuliani? If this is so, is it possible that the collapse of the Miami condo tower is a warning sign to President Trump, since he lives not too far from there?

Nahum 1:3 "The is slow to anger, and great in power, and will not at all acquit the wicked: the hath way in the whirlwind and in the storm, and the clouds are the dust of feet."

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

"There is uncontroverted evidence that respondent communicated demonstrably false and misleading statements to courts... in his capacity as lawyer for former President Donald J. Trump"
                  What about the 1st Amendment? Free speech. This is a clear case of government reacharound on behalf of Joe Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    What about the 1st Amendment? Free speech. This is a clear case of government reacharound on behalf of Joe Biden.
                    Exactly, dear Brother Dr. Toole! I do thank you for bringing up the First Amendment. Freedom of speech is a given right, to be enjoyed by all citizens of .

Furthermore, what about the Fifth Amendment? If those Demonrats think that they can push dear Mr. Giuliani through a meat grinder in court, then they have another thing coming. He is entitled to use the Fifth Amendment, to avoid being framed by the disgusting LIE-beral agenda. If they want to go after someone for committing crimes, then they need to focus their attention on that Hillary woman!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

And, if he is "fine" with same-sex "marriage", then one wonders if the will visit him with wrath, just as He has done with Mr. Giuliani?
                      I like to think that we have much in common with in the sense that although we are big on the forgiveness of sin, that "forgiveness" is very often - one might go so far as to say almost always - temporary. I congratulate you on your choice of Nahum 1:3 to illustrate your point. It really could not be bettered!
                      Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
                        I like to think that we have much in common with in the sense that although we are big on the forgiveness of sin, that "forgiveness" is very often - one might go so far as to say almost always - temporary. I congratulate you on your choice of Nahum 1:3 to illustrate your point. It really could not be bettered!
                        Why, yes indeed, dear Sister Joanna; I mean, we are special to the , aren't we? Being righteous, upstanding, decent servants of the means that we are forgiven. And, for that, we are beloved.

I Peter 2:9,10:
                        9 But ye are a chosen generation, a royal priesthood, an holy nation, a peculiar people; that ye should shew forth the praises of who hath called you out of darkness into marvellous light;
                        10 Which in time past were not a people, but are now the people of : which had not obtained mercy, but now have obtained mercy.

And, we must remember that it is who has put President Trump in the White House, to serve the people of !
                        Attached Files
                        (Mrs.) Isabella White

Comment

Disbarring Attorney Giuliani is SO unjust. What he said to officials, in court and elsewhere, was simply, "Let us into court so we can reveal all the letters and emails we have telling us what ordinary citizens observed. That will prove the election results should declare Trump the winner."

But no, judges would not allow the letters and emails to be put into the court as sworn statements of evidence. We did see some of the evidence on You Tube. There was a van carrying bundles of votes arriving after the counting office was closed for the day and someone with a key had to be found to open the door.

Then, there was Joe and Jill arriving at the White House when the staff had been sent home by Trump and no one was there to unlock the door. This proved they were not the legitimate elected couple and should not have been allowed in at all.

This is the reason 30% of Republicans believe Biden stole the election. Rudy should be elevated to a national hero, not disbarred.
                          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Why does Jesus have webbed fingers?

Comment

Rudy should be elevated to a national hero, not disbarred.
                              His heroic efforts on behalf of American democracy notwithstanding, he should have been disbarred for his Catholicism, transvestism, and/or pro-abortionism. Any of of these should disqualify a person from the legal profession, or indeed any profession.
                              I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                              Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                              But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                              From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                                Why does Jesus have webbed fingers?
                                Sister, I believe our Lord is preparing to do the hazing tradition for new disciples.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X