X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAKE GERMS pandemic proves: COVID is just miasma!

The miasma theory (also called the miasmatic theory)....held that diseases—such as cholera, chlamydia, or the Black Death—were caused by a miasma (μίασμα, Ancient Greek for 'pollution'), a noxious form of "bad air"...the theory extended to other conditions as well, e.g. one could become obese by inhaling the odor of food.

...The theory was eventually abandoned by scientists and physicians after 1880
    How convenient that liberal-bias science would cancel miasma theory just when urbanization was taking off. The moment the democrat gerrymandering machine decided to cram the smelliest people into their smelly, rat-infested Balitmores and their astroglide-stinking Los Anal-geles, their FAKE NEWS machine invented Germunism.

But Miasma theory explains things that Germunism can't. For example, why would COVID come from Asia instead of France?

Above: Typical French person
    Germunism states that kissing, kinky sex, and weird food are ways to introduce germs into one's body. In short, if Germunism is correct, all the world's diseases should come from France, not China. The chilly Chinese barely know what kissing is. They have sex with all the adventurousness and romanticism of blowing your nose.

Germunism states that COVID started in a Chinese meat market when a bat mated with a penguin, giving birth to a COVID germ, which of course is conveniently too small to see.

A far simpler explanation is that bats and penguins stink, especially when they're humping, and all that miasma caused the problems.

Also Asia is filled with polluted rivers that are turning the pacific ocean into a vortex of plastic soup. Despite the War On Straws leading to sippy cups that waste even more plastic, while also spilling hot coffee on your crotch, Asian rivers are still polluted and stinking to this day.

The third stinkiest rivers in the world are in the Philippines, which is currently in the grip of a drug-crazed shopaholic shoe-fetishist. Expect Philippine rivers to stink even more that they will flow with discarded Marihuana needles, and violated shoes with used condoms in them.

Currently the messiest river I've seen is also in Asia, in this case Ukraine. Here we see the Russians helpfully building infrastructure for the Ukrainians, only to have it reduced to a total trashheap by Ukrainian Aggression:

Look here for thousands more examples of Ukrainians leaving junk all over the place, belching miasma, and therefore COVID.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: FAKE GERMS pandemic proves: COVID is just miasma!

This is triggering. Instead of "vortex of plastic soup" it should be "vortex of vegan leather soup".

It's the same substance, only less triggering to the trans community. By the way, my friend who transitioned to sea turtle is sick of people saying that sea turtles can't tell the difference between plastic bags and edible jellyfishes. He's been a transturtle for a year now and can still clearly tell the difference.
    Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-04-2022, 01:46 PM.
    Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

MOD NOTE: click here for a Wokish-To-English Dictionary.

Comment

There's no such thing as germs! They are no more real than the Tooth Fairy. Not a single mention of them in the Bible. No proof of them at all that isn't provided by machines designed by the same atheists claiming germs exist. In fact, the very concept of "germs" was invented in the 1960s by Procter & Gamble (a Satanist company) to drum up sales of hand soap.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
        my friend who transitioned to sea turtle is sick of people saying that sea turtles can't tell the difference between plastic bags and edible jellyfishes.
        It's kind of a toughie but...That's your friend two from the left, am I right?

#forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
          That's your friend two from the left, am I right?
          With apologies for mansplaining, no. That's a cis-jellyfish. I don't actually know any transjellyfishes, and yes, I understand that I am to blame for this violence of exclusion, clearly I have some internalized transphobia.

Unfortunately, our fascist government refuses to provide a safe space for the trans community by issuing a restraining order keeping me away from aquariums and shorelines.

I can only pray that someone makes a reasonably-affordable seminar where I can interrogate my unconscious hegemonic vertebrate-supremacism.
          Trigger Warning: the text you have just read may have caused: flashbacks to historical oppression, normalization of whiteness, hegemonic hyper-masculinity (if I must say so myself), assumption of genders, species, and/or status as a living being, other problematic sins which are yet to be discovered and outlawed but I should still be (eventually) punished for.

Comment

Originally posted by Social Construct View Post
            I don't actually know any transjellyfishes,...provide a safe space for the trans community by issuing a restraining order keeping me away from aquariums and shorelines.
            Wait, so you've not met any jellyfishes, and the way to solve that problem is to prevent you from meeting any jellyfishes?
            #forevertrump: Supporter of The Donald as president-for-life! #MAGAlomaniac!

Comment

Originally posted by Sally Paulson View Post
              Wait, so you've not met any jellyfishes, and the way to solve that problem is to prevent you from meeting any jellyfishes?
              Of course the only way to fix the legacy of segregation is through more segregation. It's not my job to educate you on why that is. Safe spaces are needed because it's 1440 (Islamic calendar), 阴金牛年 (Korean calendar), 1023 (igbo calendar)[pages of similar nonsense deleted - Jeb]
              Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 06-04-2022, 09:19 PM. Reason: Don't you know that large numbers are triggering to women?

Comment

Working...
              X