X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prayers Needed for Republican George Santos

Democrats are being very unfair with Republican Representative, George Santos. He was elected recently from New York.

He was settled in in Congress serving the people of New York when Democrats started bring up unimportant issues. Santos told voters he graduated from a prestigious college. The college says it has no records of him.

Santos said he had a successful career with a couple of big Wall Street firms. The firms said they had no record of him.

All this is of no importance whatsoever and George needs our prayers to continue.

Newly elected House Republican busted as a fraud — weeks after winning his race: report | Salon.com
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Prayers Needed for Republican George Santos

Brother Mayor, I understand that this Santos person made a claim to be gay but was recently divorced from a woman. This is all very confusing. If Santos wanted Democrats and other degenerates to vote for him, then, sure, go ahead and declare yourself gay. But running as a Gay Republican? That's sort of like being a Gay Christian.

People's thought processes can be so mixed up. That's why a solid strategy of not thinking and just relying on the Bible makes the most sense.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

The people of New York have spoken and that's the end of the matter as far as I'm concerned. That's how democracy works - you do whatever it takes to win.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Records, huh?

Every record of anything is incomplete (except the Bible and any of Pastor Zeke's documents relating to anything), think I am going to trust some prestigious "college" and some Wall Street "Firm"? No sir
        READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
          Records, huh?
          Every record of anything is incomplete (except the Bible and any of Pastor Zeke's documents relating to anything), think I am going to trust some prestigious "college" and some Wall Street "Firm"? No sir
          You bring up a point of law, Unfalse. Lots of our state laws are based on the legal concept of "sincerely held beliefs." It means that when someone has a sincerely held belief it is not possible to refute the person holds this belief.

To be legally consistent, we must apply the same standard to our Republican friend, George. He sincerely believes he graduated from and prestigious university and worked in prominent Wall Street firms. Legally, this information has to be treated as true and all doubts or questions dropped.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

More heart-breaking news today about George. He is now recalling more clearly and says he was mistaken, he did not graduate from an ivy league school, or graduate from college anywhere, and did not work for the Wall Street firms as he had said previously. He apologized for what he calls, "resume embellishment."

Democrats are being unreasonable over all of this. They are calling for him to resign his seat in the House of Representatives. Ridiculous. I've read the Constitution and it does not prohibit resume embellishment.

Democrats call for George Santos to resign seat over résumé ‘lies’ (msn.com)

Comment

The news is full of George Santos this evening. All the publicity can only help him.

The theme of stories now is about why, when he ran two years ago, George had no wealth. Only two years later his newly established consulting company had made him wealthy. He gave $700,000 of his own money to his campaign.

The liberal talking heads want to know where this money came from? How could he go from rags to riches in two years?

How Rep. Santos came into so much money in such a short time is no one else's business but his.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                The liberal talking heads want to know where this money came from? How could he go from rags to riches in two years?

How Rep. Santos came into so much money in such a short time is no one else's business but his.
                Covetousness is one of the things God hates in His children (Exodus 20:17) although it's OK if He does it (Exodus 34:14).

Democrats are showing their low class by begrudging the success of George Santos, just like they invented ugly slurs about Donald Trump's ability to shift overpriced condos to Russians after the collapse of the Soviet Union led to a corrupt sell off of state assets to political cronies.

My advice to George would be to sell some George Santos-themed NFT photoshops for $4m in less than 24 hours.
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                  My advice to George would be to sell some George Santos-themed NFT photoshops for $4m in less than 24 hours.
                  Good idea, Dr. Toole.

It may be an especially good idea just now because George is moving into his sister's apartment. If the wealth he acquired so quickly is now quickly gone, he needs both good money-making ideas and our prayers.

Congressman-Elect George Santos Spotted Hauling Luggage & Bags Into Sister's Apartment After Admitting To Fabricating On Resume (msn.com)

Comment

Honestly, I was never really sold on George Santos. It's not the lies--as True Christians(TM) we have to lie for Jesus all the time--but it's that I thought he was a Jew, and it turns out that his family is from Brazil. I don't trust Jews or Mexicans, even when they are Republicans. Nevertheless, he is the candidate that God selected, and that means we have to support him 179%. I will pray for Rep. Santos (if that is his real name).
                    The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Hmm, a non-Jew pretending to be a Jew to get elected? That's a new one. Usually it's the other way around. Jesus may forgive him, though there's a limit. Did this guy brag about the crucifixion during the campaign?
                      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Santos, De Santis..aren't these all part of a catholic conspiracy to seize government like in Ireland and Italy. Catholics create "saints" every time the coffers are looking a little bare.

We need good American names like Trump, Greene, Bannon and Jordan in charge of America, not a bunch of wetbacks.

Phil
                        58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Dennis Lukes View Post
                          Hmm, a non-Jew pretending to be a Jew to get elected? That's a new one. Usually it's the other way around. Jesus may forgive him, though there's a limit. Did this guy brag about the crucifixion during the campaign?
                          While we're praying for George, we need to cut him a little slack. Sure, he's not a Jew but there are lots of Jew voters on Long Island. He got lots of Jew votes.

There are lots of blue bloods on Long Island, too. They went to the Ivy Leagues and make big money of Wall Street. George had some material in his embellished resume for them too. Again, he got their votes.

There are plenty of homers on Long Island as well. How do you get their votes? George did it.

We need to get back to basics here. Our country needs principled conservative men serving in the House of Representatives. To get elected, the candidates we want in the House need to do certain things. We True Christians™ need to pray for them.

Comment

You're right. George Santos's Jew d'etat was a perfectly legitimate campaign tactic. The Jews who voted for him ought to at least appreciate his 'dirty tricks,' one craftsman to another. For real the guy's name is three letters away from "George Soros" and he sported big Woody Allen glasses on the campaign trail. If the voters were too dumb to use the one surefire way of detecting a Jew, going to its Wikipedia page and checking the "Early Life" section, then they deserve to get stuck with a gentile.
                            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
                            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
                            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
                            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Wouldn't responsible voters check stuff out before voting, if they were genuinely concerned?

My friend bought a car a few years ago. It was a lovely shade of green, then it started going Ug! Ug!! Ug!!! Ug!!!! and there was all this smoke and the wheels fell off or in fact the axles broke and the driver's seat fell through the floor: I had to smile: there are vehicle examiners willing to do a pre-sale check if one must buy from private sellers who (not being traders) aren't expected to have expert knowledge. Even if a voter doesn't have the time there are auditors available for the purpose. Everyone can chip in a few $ it needn't cost much.

What's all this about $700K? Any decent business turns that over in under a day! Perhaps the commie press have got off the leash again and meant he was a shopkeeper? Even home businesses selling to locals manage that. By wasting language on trivialities, when something serious does turn up there are no words left to describe it. Carpet nuking for example or an outbreak of Anthrax and Bubonic Plague.

Praying for God to restore our language.

Comment

Working...
                              X