X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can furries go to Heaven?

Originally posted by CeeKay View Post
    I didn't mean I was actually going to try and find anyone to hit them with a baseball bat. I was being sarcastic.
    Ah, you only meant the cyberterrorism threat. I see.

Enjoy Gitmo, little boy.
    Well, Jesus is kinda required to love you... It's part of the job. Poor guy. :\
    Can you prove that? Show us where the Bible says Jesus is "required" to love us. He hates and will destroy those like you, who refuse to follow Him.
    At least we can agree on one thing... Catholicism is pretty amusing.
    We find nothing amusing about a cult which draws in hundreds of millions of people who could potentially be Saved© True Christians™ and turns them into pagan, Mary-worshipping, hellbound sodomites. In fact, it makes me weep to think of all their souls burning in anguish in God's Hell, all because they worshipped Him the wrong way . . . not in accordance with His Word.

I'm sorry, but I can't agree with your sick pleasure at the torture of the damned. I won't even be pleased when you are cast into the fires yourself.

Doesn't look like we have much in common at all, you hate-filled monster.
    Bible boring? Nonsense!
    Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
    You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      Ah, you only meant the cyberterrorism threat. I see.
      I've already apologized for that. (The ONLY thing I'll apologize for here, btw)

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
      you hate-filled monster.
      Pot, kettle, etc?

Hey, at least I'm trying to be positive and cheerful about trolling your board. Can't we all just get along? I mean, Jesus speaks of loving thy neighbor and all... :\

Also, a thought on bettering your forum:

Add more security. I've noticed trolls all over your boards! And the 'men only' section; why not put up a restriction based on a profile gender answer? There are plenty of message boards around the internet that do this for 18+ filters, private (anti-Google search result) sections, and men/women only sections. It's been found vastly effective. Most of them are invisible to denied users as well. Another thing would be moderator or reverend forums where it would be just mods or revs allowed to post, so you could talk tech or sermons respectively.

It was TERRIBLY easy for me (and tons of other trolls) to register and post... You need to lock it up better.

- CK

Comment

It was TERRIBLY easy for me (and tons of other trolls) to register and post... You need to lock it up better.

- CK
        How would we know if it were possible to reach you with the Good News of Jesus if you were never allowed to post?
        Bible boring? Nonsense!
        Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!

Comment

I can't be saved at this point. I follow my own religion.

Sinatra said it best (no offense to you as a Reverend or anything) when he said,

"I believe religion is between a man and his God, without the evil witchdoctor in the middle..."

He was fed-up with the scamming and money grubbing most (not all) ministers/reverends/fathers/priests/etc. etc. etc., and believed that a man should be close to his God, so much so that he doesn't need someone to preach to him and beg for money.

One of the greatest quotes of all time.

My religion:

God gave us this great and magnificent earth, full of cliffs to jump off of, valleys to build bridges to jump off of, and mountains to build roads to take at breakneck speeds. He obviously meant us to have a hell of a good time here! Why else would he make these sorts of things? Why else would he give us the ability to apply logic and reason to scenarios, and then throw them away to hop off a bridge with a large rubber band around our ankles?

That, and I'm flat broke. I can't afford salvation... And as you can see, my beliefs are very very different from yours. I don't think this church is for me.

- CK

Comment

That, and I'm flat broke. I can't afford salvation... And as you can see, my beliefs are very very different from yours. I don't think this church is for me.

- CK
            True, it's a Christian church, not a "worship your own imagination and go straight to Hell" church.

Perhaps you'd do well with the Lutherans, assuming you hate Jews as much as Martin Luther. Or the Catholics, assuming you're under 15, male, and don't mind being raped in the cathedral.

Have you considered Buddhism? With them, you learn to meditate and forget the cares of the world. That meditation might be handy when you're roasting on a spit in Hell.

Just a thought.
            Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

I can't be saved at this point. I follow my own religion . . .
              That is the first thing you've said that makes any sense at all. Enjoy Hell you sodomite!

My religion:
              God gave us this great and magnificent earth, full of cliffs to jump off of, valleys to build bridges to jump off of, and mountains to build roads to take at breakneck speeds. He obviously meant us to have a hell of a good time here . . .
              God did not create the world so some thrill-seeking faggot could "have a hell of a good time" BASE jumping!!! How is it you're not dead already? What with all the AIDS-spreading gay sex and X-treme!!! "sports" you seem to enjoy, I'm shocked the Lord has not sent you straight into the Lake of Fire already.

God created the earth so his chosen people could have somewhere to live while they worshipped him before they were received into Heaven, where they will worship and serve him for all eternity.

You? Broke? Shocking! And you did finish this post with one more accurate assumption. This church is definitely not for you. Nor is the Kingdom of Heaven. So again, enjoy Hell queer boy!
              sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Well see, I've looked at Buddhism and Taoism, but they're pretty much Godless. I do believe in the one true God, but all other religions where you're required to tithe currency for the Reverend's new flatscreen (personal experience, not pointing fingers) just seem phony. I've seen you say you want to convert everyone, but not everyone is rich and can pay for salvation.

Isn't salvation supposed to be a gift from God!? You don't -pay- for a gift! You receive it, free of charge!

If someone gives me a gift for Christmas or my birthday or something, they don't expect I pay them for it.

Catholicism isn't my thing. I just explained to you that I'm a minimalist. Lutherans aren't my bag either. Though they don't frown on my being gay so much as you lot seem to, there's still a system.

- CK

Quick note: Martin Luther left the Catholic church because he was sick of the 'pay or burn' policy they had. Scientology (I revile it just as you do) is the same way, except they don't offer you shit for your $250, just a 'thetan' count and a book written by a schitzophrenic fantasy writer.

Comment

Well see, I've looked at Buddhism and Taoism, but they're pretty much Godless. I do believe in the one true God, but all other religions where you're required to tithe currency for the Reverend's new flatscreen (personal experience, not pointing fingers) just seem phony. I've seen you say you want to convert everyone, but not everyone is rich and can pay for salvation.

Isn't salvation supposed to be a gift from God!? You don't -pay- for a gift! You receive it, free of charge!

If someone gives me a gift for Christmas or my birthday or something, they don't expect I pay them for it.

Catholicism isn't my thing. I just explained to you that I'm a minimalist. Lutherans aren't my bag either. Though they don't frown on my being gay so much as you lot seem to, there's still a system.

- CK

Quick note: Martin Luther left the Catholic church because he was sick of the 'pay or burn' policy they had. Scientology (I revile it just as you do) is the same way, except they don't offer you shit for your $250, just a 'thetan' count and a book written by a schitzophrenic fantasy writer.
                  We take any kind of Credit Card.
                  You can easily borrow money to pay for your Salvation.
                  No other Church offers you a "Salvation Guaranteed .... or your Money back" offer

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                  being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

How does that money-back guarantee work, exactly?

If I die, and your religion doesn't spin the tumblers on the lock on the pearly gates... Then what?

After all, I'm no sucker. I'll doubt anything until it's proven with cold, hard FACT.

- CK

Comment

How does that money-back guarantee work, exactly?

If I die, and your religion doesn't spin the tumblers on the lock on the pearly gates... Then what?
                      Then you simply contact Landover's accountants for a full refund.
                      Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

And how would I go about doing that? I thought Ouija boards were evil tools of Satan... Tarot cards? The same...

Do I call up John Edwards?

Honestly, how does a dead man get payment back?

- CK

Comment

Also...

You can ban me now if you wish. I've had my fun with your forum and your heads. After all, I was just in here to troll around, start some flame wars, and generally give you guys something to do other than just sitting on your thumbs and wishing someone would talk to you.

Have a nice day!

Oh, btw...

I'm straight, and not a furry. I belong to the Westboro Baptist Church. I was sent your link, and wanted to test your faith. Surprisingly, you didn't buckle! We will send you a memo if you'd like to come protest some soldier funerals.

- CK

Comment

I'm straight, and not a furry. I belong to the Westboro Baptist Church. - CK
                            Sure you do. And I'm John McCain.
                            Bible boring? Nonsense!

Comment

And how would I go about doing that? I thought Ouija boards were evil tools of Satan... Tarot cards? The same...

Do I call up John Edwards?

Honestly, how does a dead man get payment back?

- CK
                              John Edwards is a disgraced Demoncrat who cheated on his wife. She has cancer.

John Edward is a has-been TV psychic that used to have a show on The Sci-Fi channel.

Call up whoever you like dimwit, you're still going to Hell unless you become a True Christian™.
                              sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Also...

You can ban me now if you wish. I've had my fun with your forum and your heads. After all, I was just in here to troll around, start some flame wars, and generally give you guys something to do other than just sitting on your thumbs and wishing someone would talk to you.

Have a nice day!
                                so... when are you going to get started then ?

Also...
                                I'm straight, and not a furry. I belong to the Westboro Baptist Church. I was sent your link, and wanted to test your faith. Surprisingly, you didn't buckle! We will send you a memo if you'd like to come protest some soldier funerals.

- CK
                                yeah right...
                                if you mean you protest about heroes whio served being buried right as they can be...
                                you got to be some kind of homo fag.
                                sigpic

Seek Salvation in Him,
                                or His Judgement will seek you.

Comment

Working...
                                X