X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Rev. Jim's "Ladies of the Lord" FREE Bible Study for Young Wo

Originally posted by Younghotgirl View Post
    I can't wait to join this bible study! I'm packing up to move to Iowa soon. Please save me a spot.
    I can almost guarantee that the Pastors have figured out one or more positions in their studies child. There will be a spot for you, I am sure of it.
    sigpic 1 Chronicles 16:15
    Be ye mindful always of his covenant; the word which he commanded to a thousand generations ... an everlasting covenant.
    Proverbs 30:5,6: Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post

If you are over 24, I may waive the rules, ask me for details. ... just want to learn how to become a better Christian woman, this program is for you.

Rev. Jim Osborne, it would be a Blessing if you would kindly wave the rules to make room for me If your program is ongoing, please let me know.

YIC

Sylvia
      1 Corinthians 7:39-40 ...but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.

Comment

So then, are you all priests? Shouldn't you be more interested in little boys?

Comment

Originally posted by I am not god :) View Post
          For someone who knows so little about religions, you sure seem to have a lot of opinions about them.
          May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by I am not god :) View Post
            I think you are confusing us with Catholiks.
            A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
            "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
            If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

It will be a hardship, but I can be guardian for the young ladies until they are ripe for church servicing.
              Leviticus 13:44 He is a leprous man, he is UNCLEAN: the priest shall pronounce him utterly UNCLEAN; his plague is in his head.

2 Kings 6:25 And there was a great famine in Samaria: and, behold, they besieged it, until an ass's head was sold for fourscore pieces of silver, and the fourth part of a cab of dove's dung for five pieces of silver.

King James Bible v1611

Good Enough For JESUS....Good Enough For Me !!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by landoverlover View Post
                It will be a hardship, but I can be guardian for the young ladies until they are ripe for church servicing.
                I'm sure your generous offer is heart-felt, but you are not a True Christian™ and have yet to prove yourself ready for such a mission.

I, myself, am a True Christian™ and often offered my services to these young ladies. Let me assure you they are very appreciative of what I have to offer.

Perhaps someday, when you become worthy, your offer can be accepted.
                The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Lesbianism is not caused by the grouping of or controlled interaction of women. I know many lesbian women and most realise they are lesbians by the age of 20 or later - it is not something learned, it is something that is a part of a person. anyone who can't see that is clearly reading too many books and not looking past their own nose

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianLad View Post
                    Lesbianism is not caused by the grouping of or controlled interaction of women. I know many lesbian women and most realise they are lesbians by the age of 20 or later - it is not something learned, it is something that is a part of a person. anyone who can't see that is clearly reading too many books and not looking past their own nose
                    Oh Lad, you are so young and naive. I would love to see some scriptural proof of your beliefs.
                    Genesis 4:12: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Numbers 35:19: The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.

Comment

Oh Lad, you are so young and naive. I would love to see some scriptural proof of your beliefs.
                      you are a deluded individual

Comment

I don't see any scriptural proof for your beliefs about lesbianism.
                        Genesis 4:12: When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

Numbers 35:19: The revenger of blood himself shall slay the murderer: when he meeteth him, he shall slay him.

Comment

How come this sounds like some sort of lure young women into sex scheme? 0_o

Comment

Originally posted by Martha Whinippley View Post
                            That would probably be because you are a pervert who thinks of nothing else.
                            Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Martha Whinippley View Post
                              I'm ashamed to note you are an Iowan. And you have a filthy mind.
                              The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

um "one on one time?" no parents aloud...

Comment

Working...
                                X