X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking a man who can keep me in line.

I am Grace K and I am seeking a good husband. I have just left my father's house because I have realized that I was living a lie. I was raised thinking I was a Baptist, but now I know that it was all a lie and I was being raised catlick by my father. I am staying with the Pastor of my local Baptist church now and have left that horrible place of sin.
    I know who I wish to be, and I know my place. My main wish to have lots of soldiers for Christ and to raise them True in the Faith.
    I can keep a house spotless and my favorite things to do are cooking and reading my new KJV1611.
    But as a woman, I have my hardships and doubting, so I seek a good man who can keep me in line with a firm hand and to help make me the True Christian I know I can be!

Signed,
    Grace.

Re: Seeking a man who can keep me in line.

Keep yourself in line, dear Grace. You should know right from wrong, you're not seven years old.

Comment

Originally posted by TheCircleOfLife View Post
      Keep yourself in line, dear Grace. You should know right from wrong, you're not seven years old.
      And you are lily.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hutchins View Post
        And you are lily.
        I am so much more, friend. To be quite honest, I'm not really Lily either. Only on person on this whole thread knows who I am >:3

Comment

I am so much more, friend. To be quite honest, I'm not really Lily either. Only on person on this whole thread knows who I am >:3
          *forum
          not thread, haha.
          *one
          Typing on a wii is difficult >_<

Comment

Like the DoF
            *forum
            not thread, haha.
            *one
            Typing on a wii is difficult >_<
            'wii', is that a slang word for cooter?
            Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
            Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
            Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
            Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
            Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Comment

'wii', is that a slang word for cooter?

So many new names for that, it's hard to keep up!!

Comment

Originally posted by Grace K View Post
                So many new names for that, it's hard to keep up!!
                It certainly is.

Fortunately (or unfortunately, depends on your point of view I suppose) I have a house full of youngsters who keep me abreast of a lot of slang words. I just found out that 'sup' does not refer to dinner but it means "What are you doing today?" You crazy kidz!

Comment

I will keep you in line, and in the kitchen.

Comment

Originally posted by MissionaryOnAMission View Post

. I enjoying being in the kitchen, not to be mean, but how about we talk after you move up to at least forum member? I don't want to risk anything! Sorry if I'm a little hesitant, but you can never be too careful right?

Comment

. I enjoying being in the kitchen, not to be mean, but how about we talk after you move up to at least forum member? I don't want to risk anything! Sorry if I'm a little hesitant, but you can never be too careful right?
                      Never to careful... The scum and sinners are everywhere.

Comment

Wait for a True Christian(TM) man. I had to wait until I was over 30, but it was well worth it. Although if I had known about such a place as this, I doubt it would have been so long.

As for staying in the kitchen, how does he expect you to keep the rest of the house clean? I am always suspicious of a man who says this
                        Drama queen

Comment

Originally posted by MissionaryOnAMission View Post
                          Son, this is not www.HornyBoysForJesus.com Get your mind out of the gutter and into God's lap

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post
                          Wait for a True Christian™ man. I had to wait until I was over 30, but it was well worth it. Although if I had known about such a place as this, I doubt it would have been so long.

As for staying in the kitchen, how does he expect you to keep the rest of the house clean? I am always suspicious of a man who says this
                          Well, I have to sort of disagree with you. Mrs. Hutchins has explicit instructions to stay in the kitchen when I am in the house. Once I leave, she then is free to vacuum, and pick up and wash my clothes, food plates and other messes to her hearts content.

Comment

What did I say that was wrong?

I thought this was the place for that type of discussion?

I am very confused.

Comment

Son, this is not www.HornyBoysForJesus.com Get your mind out of the gutter and into God's lap

Well, I have to sort of disagree with you. Mrs. Hutchins has explicit instructions to stay in the kitchen when I am in the house. Once I leave, she then is free to vacuum, and pick up and wash my clothes, food plates and other messes to her hearts content.
                              I sincerely apologize James. That comment was said with best intentions. I am a man of God. My mind is never in the gutter. I never allow the devil to take control of me like that. Jesus Christ always guides me in the right direction.

I'm very sorry that I came off sounding vulgar in anyway.

I will pray that you can forgive me, and that my Lord will forgive me.

Praise Jesus.

Comment

Working...
                              X