X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• January 6th investigation is a witch hunt

News keeps being leaked from the January 6th investigation. Apparently there are dozens of incriminating texts from Republicans and Fox News collaborating, and urging the President to call off his supporters during the special stop-the-steal operations. It makes it look as if they thought Donald Trump had something to do with it.

Where are the leaked text messages from Fox News to Antifa asking them to call off their agitators? We must conclude this investigation is biased.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: January 6th investigation is a witch hunt

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    News keeps being leaked from the January 6th investigation. Apparently there are dozens of incriminating texts from Republicans and Fox News collaborating, and urging the President to call off his supporters during the special stop-the-steal operations. It makes it look as if they thought Donald Trump had something to do with it.

Where are the leaked text messages from Fox News to Antifa asking them to call off their agitators? We must conclude this investigation is biased.
    One of the things we have learned is that much of what people thought happened, what the thought they had seen on TV coverage, did not happen. We learned this from Marjorie Taylor Greene. She was asked repeatedly about various events and could not remember that they ever happened. She destroyed the entire case Democrats are making.

Greene court victory delivers latest blow to insurrection disqualification effort | The Hill
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Time to move on. The country can't keep wasting its time. What about Benghazi for Chrissakes? Nothing. They're more interested in reading text mails than protecting America.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Time to move on. The country can't keep wasting its time. What about Benghazi for Chrissakes? Nothing. They're more interested in reading text mails than protecting America.
        Amen. I insist that the Democrats quit pissing away time and money on this ridiculous clown show and focus on things that actually matter like persecuting transgender students and ... whatever else it is the GOP is up to these days.
        I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
        Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
        But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
        From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Oh - and Democrats never complain about a "stolen" election? Hillary still thinks that her election was "stolen" by her "Russia Russia Russia" collusion hoax.
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
            Oh - and Democrats never complain about a "stolen" election? Hillary still thinks that her election was "stolen" by her "Russia Russia Russia" collusion hoax.
            Yes whenever they mock us for crying "voter fraud," the DemocRATs always conveniently forget that they started it in 2016. They refused to accept that Trump won the electoral college vote without some kind of evil conspiracy.. They were so determined to overturn the results of the 2016 election that they set a special counsel to try and nail Trump, an effort that ultimately disappointed and enraged the left.

Yes, Trump won the 2016 election fair and square, to the shock of all the pundits and pollsters. That's why they had to fix the next one in Sleepy Joe's favor. It was stolen, an unprecedented fraud.
            I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
            Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
            But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
            From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

What kind of a deal is this? Patriotic citizens show up at the Capitol with signs, crosses and scripture on Jan. 6. Dozens are arrested and are in jail.

Today feminists march in cities all over the U.S. with their signs about rights blah blah blah and no one is arrested. These are indentical events; the law should be enforced equally.

Hundreds march in Fargo to protest potential abortion ban - InForum | Fargo, Moorhead and West Fargo news, weather and sports

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Exactly so, dear Brother Dr. Toole! Why are people even bothering to give another moment of their attention to the January 6th peaceful demonstration when that ary Clinton woman is walking around freely? Actually, if they had just skipped having an investigation into her wrongdoing and put her in jail immediately, we wouldn't be having so much mess in our blessed . Meanwhile, the Demonrats continue to distribute their deceitful message about that woman's fake "innocence":
                Attached Files
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
                  Today feminists march in cities all over the U.S. with their signs about rights blah blah blah and no one is arrested.
                  Can't we just shoot them in the legs? It's not as if the kind of women who participate in these marches have nice legs, so no harm done.
                  The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Working...
                  X