X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forgive my stupid posts

Originally posted by Black man View Post
    “Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and evil speaking be put away from you, with all malice,” says the Bible (Ephesians 4:31)
    I'll pray you are able to use those words to curb your mandingo savagery.
    Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
    Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
    Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
    Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
    Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
    Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Hello, my new black friend. All of your sins can be washed away by jesus' blood if you confess to Him (and not some Catholic), tell Him you are truly sorry for your sin, and ask Him to take control of your life.

I made a commitment to stop masturbating more than fifteen years ago. I had a relapse in 2011, but I repented and renewed my promise to God. it's been smooth sailing ever since. I hope you can have what I have!

WARNING:
      In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
      REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
        Umm... why are you listening to the Catholic? This is a Christian website.
        Apparently he's a friar. I'm not sure what a friar is.

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
          Friar rhymes with liar. Could be some new Nigra slang for lying. As one who has studied the Nigra people all my life, it’s not above them to use code words like “bling bling”, “Mary Jane”, “snoop dog”, etc. are the Catholics in cahoots with Shifty, Smoothy, and D-Money when coming up with words like “friar”?

Comment

I'm not sure what this means, either, dear Sister Mitza, but isn't this something that pertains to Kentucky?

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

Comment

I've never been to Kentucky but do have an invitation to visit some museums there. Maybe 500 or so miles, I'd need to pay for the flight but not for admission; do you think it'd be worth it?

Comment

I've never been to Kentucky but do have an invitation to visit some museums there. Maybe 500 or so miles, I'd need to pay for the flight but not for admission; do you think it'd be worth it?
                Oh, yes, indeed, dear Sister Mitza. I do think that a trip to Kentucky would be a most rewarding -- and pleasurable -- vacation. There are so many fine things to see and do there (too many to mention, really); but, one thing you most definitely must not miss is a trip to the Mitch McConnell Museum. It will thrill you to no end, Dear! Here are a couple of photos (well, the first one is of Mr. McConnell's first car, housed now at the museum, and the second photo is a vacation photo of him in a rather cold climate somewhere.)

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the blood of Jesus"

Comment

Working...
                X