X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray For Lauren Boebert

Let us all stand together and pray for this wife and mother, gun-owner and newly-elected Congresswoman.

She has been accused of endangering Nancy Pelosi's life by tweeting information about her (Pelosi's) whereabouts during the kerfuffle at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.

Honestly, Pelosi's words, actions and political affiliations are the greatest threats to her life. She should have stayed home to look after her own husband and children as per God's instruction in His Word.

Boebert is a True American and by that I mean a.

She supports gun-rights. She supports President Trump. She is against Satan-Worshipping pedophiles. Why would anyone have a problem with her?
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Re: Pray For Lauren Boebert

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
    Boebert is a True American and by that I mean a.
    She's also STACKED! Too Old for me, though. Might consider a QUICKIE--gotta invite her to the North Lawn Extension, if you get my drift.

Comment

Originally posted by realDonaldTrump View Post
      She's also STACKED! Too Old for me, though. Might consider a QUICKIE--gotta invite her to the North Lawn Extension, if you get my drift.
      Isn't she the woman who cut off her husband's penis? I don't think you should touch with your bargepole. You may drift too close for comfort (if you get my drift).

Phil
      58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ander View Post
        Isn't she the woman who cut off her husband's penis?
        No, that's her sister, I think. Maybe not. Not worried, have secret Service protection.

Comment

Let us all stand together and pray for this wife and mother, gun-owner and newly-elected Congresswoman.

She has been accused of endangering Nancy Pelosi's life by tweeting information about her (Pelosi's) whereabouts during the kerfuffle at the Capitol on January 6, 2021.
          Why would anyone have a problem with her?
          Democrats are like that, Sister Handy. When someone endangers Boss Pale Lo See and it a woman they go nuts. All women need to stick with Republican men who will protect them.
          Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

There are newspapers out there with nothing else to do but print mean things about Rep. Boebert.

This is a fine woman with four children. Does no one care for them? (Though, I am a little concerned that she carries a Glock. I don't think that is an American-made weapon.)

Comment

Well, this is concerning.

Comment

Sister Handmaiden, it is very disconcerning. I have spent hours looking for more photographic evidence of our little conservative firecracker *POP POP* Here she is giving a rousing speech.

Government does NOT get to tell me or my constituents how we are allowed to keep our families safe.
                — Lauren Boebert (@laurenboebert) January 4, 2021

That's right Lauren. Government's job is to broadcast the location of the House Speaker to constituents storming the Capitol. Freedom! Turns out prior to her stand on Freedom of Speech she was busy entertaining large groups of men with privileged access to the Capitol. She's such a busy beaver for freedom.
                Attached Files
                If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Oh, yes indeed, dear Sister Handmaiden; I must agree: this is VERY concerning. There seems to be a Demonrat smear campaign going on, to discredit this lovely Lauren. This is not the first such attempt that I've seen today!
                  Attached Files
                  (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Why are women - by which I mean other women - so cruel? Okay, maybe those eyeglasses are not the most flattering, and she could perhaps do with just a little more support in the bosom area. But apart from that, what exactly is their problem with her?
                    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Separation of church and state is a dangerous myth. Once you separate the church from the state, the state becomes the church. The moment you remove God from the law, Satan takes control. Lauren Boebert has her heart in the right place fighting for our souls, but I fear she's being misled by Satan.

Wives are called to submit to their husbands, to be subject to their husbands (Ephesians 5:22). This means under their husband's authority, no questions asked. This is not just a choice or a fad, this is the LAW. This is the natural law and holy law. This is for our own good.

Men are created to be in authority over their wives, and women are created to be subject to (Colossians 3:18), help meets to their husbands (Genesis 2:18). When the home is in order, the community is in order, the nation is in order (Ephesians 5:23).

Lauren Boebert, bless her heart, needs to get back to her husband and children and raise a Quiver full of Christian Soldiers, not play one herself. I say this in love (Titus 2:3-5).
                      Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
                      X