X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: God Hates Italy, Smites Them Some More!

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Praise ! He is showing His Holy Wrath against Italy once again!
    My dear (but burning in hell anyway) departed father--who was born Italian and consciously chose to stay that way--used to insist that garlic was an ancient cure all for all manner of illness.

If this were true, then the Italians would be the least affected population in Europe. Of course, the fact that they pray to plaster statues and entreat Jesus' mother for help in their time of need is the reason why God has given them over to this disease--no matter how badly their breath reeks of garlic.

Anyone who has read the story of the wedding at Cana knows that Jesus doesn't just do things because His mother asks Him.

I guess Italian men are just so used to be ordered around by their mothers that they thought Jesus was the same way, too.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
      Vatican City is in Vatican City, wich is a different country, not in Italy. It's like that god would punish Spain for the sins of Portugal.
      Not really. Franco did not set Portugal up with an Iberian equivalent of Mussolini's Lateran Treaty.
      Originally Posted by Basilissa
      Dr. Massimo Galli, head of the infectious disease unit at the overwhelmed Sacco Hospital in Milan, told ABC News that the hospital is receiving new patients
      As indeed not 300 miles away is another facility. Does the wind know it's not blowing in Italy?

Click image for larger version

Name:	who holy see 1.png
Views:	1
Size:	91.8 KB
ID:	1923428

https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/situation-reports

Comment

Italians are one of the worst races. When they get excited they throw their arms around and shout and cover your face with garlic flavored spittle. I'm all for God getting rid of them...once and for all.
        58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Phil Ander View Post
          Italians are one of the worst races. When they get excited they throw their arms around and shout and cover your face with garlic flavored spittle. I'm all for God getting rid of them...once and for all.
          Oh, yes, how very true, dear Brother Ander! And, in addition to the most excellent points that you have shown, I might also add that the Italians are a very LOUD group of people. Have you ever noticed how, when they get so excited, they will raise their voices and start yelling all sorts of mumbo-jumbo, such as "A momma a mia, a whotsa matter wis you?" And, the manner of assorted gibberish that they spew is unbelievable, especially when they've been guzzling their red wine, which would be most of the time. Why, even now with their nation being in such turmoil (thanks to allowing those Cathyolick statues to be places everywhere!), they are screeching at the top of the lungs from their balconies -- at all hours of the night! I guess it would be too much to hope that they could be sensible and to allow people to enjoy some peace and quiet, for a change!

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Why are Italians so loud? I have been asking myself this question ever since I accepted Jesus Christ as my Personal Savior and tried to enjoy quiet prayer time with Him in my parents' house.

Once, I got yelled out for remaining upstairs in my room praying while my family was having a loud "discussion" (with thrown objects) downstairs.

I was still very young in The Lord at the time or I would have quoted Luke 12:53.

The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

That part about the mother against daughter was so true.

My mother survived cancer; I don't know how she did it without the spiritual presence of The Lord Jesus Christ. Sure, she probably prayed to Catholic statues, but we know that didn't make any difference whatsoever.

It's so sad when I think of it now. My mother wasn't even Italian; she could have been Saved.
            His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
              Why are Italians so loud?

There are many occasions in which my people (i, as a priest, have to contain myself) are loud, Soccer is one example, being the "Second God" of the Country. You can see that every time a Soccer Team makes a "Strike", the fans screams in joy, while the others screams in agony, followed by massive vandalism.

And Italy apparently is the number one country in the world when it comes to blasphemy. Both in real life and in internet i had met alot of people calling God a "pig" or "dog", as well other insult towards Our Lady. All of this because a deceased sport commentator named Germano Mosconi couldn't contain his own anger (a sin that was indeed deadly for him). I really doubt that God forgave him for all the mess he created.

Comment

Originally posted by Romeo Rovagnati View Post
                There are many occasions in which my people (i, as a priest, have to contain myself) are loud, Soccer is one example, being the "Second God" of the Country. You can see that every time a Soccer Team makes a "Strike", the fans screams in joy, while the others screams in agony, followed by massive vandalism. And Italy apparently is the number one country in the world when it comes to blasphemy. Both in real life and in internet i had met alot of people calling God a "pig" or "dog", as well other insult towards Our Lady. All of this because a deceased sport commentator named Germano Mosconi couldn't contain his own anger (a sin that was indeed deadly for him). I really doubt that God forgave him for all the mess he created.
                God is not a lady.

I thought you were starting to read The Bible but instead now I wonder whether you're actually becoming a communist. There may also be some confusion about Italian "sport" where homegrown "football" varies a little from the English invention.

Comment

In addition to being a nation of godless idol worshippers, the Italians are a tribe of drunken wine bibbers. They wake up every morning with a hangover and angrily yell CHE! at everyone they encounter. They then make things worse by drinking their foul and bitter coffee, which they call espresso. Then, those who have jobs drive off, seething with irrational angers, but ready for Italian traffic. After they arrive at their destination, they usually drink a bottle of wine and assume the usual attitude of drunks the world over.

Drunks in their cups often make foolish decisions. One decision recently made by Italians is to hug Chinamen they encounter for some reason understood only by them. Chinamen are known to be carriers of the Corona Plague, so the friendly and drunk Italians now have plenty of the plague themselves. The same thing happened during the Black Plague (not the Negroe jazz musicians in the thirties, the other one). For some reason, Italians like to hug sick people who have been struck down by God with some plague or another. This has never worked well and it isn't working as planned now either.

God smote about half of the Italians with the Black Plague and I expect the results of this one will be about the same. God hates idol worshippers and He will not sit idly by and watch their antics without a reaction.

Exodus 20:4
                  Isaiah 48:22
                  God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

They just reap what they have sown. They knew it eventually came back to them.
                    I am wrong here.

Comment

They just reap what they have sown. They knew it eventually came back to them.

That would seem unlikely.

God repeatedly sends earthquakes, volcanos, fierce storms, floods, death and after so many centuries you'd think they'd get the message. But they haven't.
                      Even today they think strutting around with half a mullet is a good look ready to start kissing both cheeks my advice would be as soon as you smell one approaching to go home.

Comment

I've been following the news lately, had been particularly curious about this New Jersey family, whose members have been dropping like flies. Pardon me, the link is from the Joo York Times:

Anyway, there's little doubt in my mind that this family were struck particularly hard was due to their Catholicism. There's very little else to explain it. With so many family members, can anyone doubt God for thinning them down, a bit? 20 grandkids indeed, you Catholics breed like rabbits! I feel bad for their neighbors, it must be a noisy time for them right now, hearing snivelling ginos howling from their perches of quarantine, am I right?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                          God repeatedly sends earthquakes, volcanos, fierce storms, floods, death and after so many centuries you'd think they'd get the message. But they haven't.
                          The fine people of beloved Italy have shown great resilience and faith in these difficult times much like they have in the aforementioned trials of their faith... a faith that has blossomed since the day Jesus built His church on the rock of St. Peter. While their suffering, all part of His plan, has been considerable they are emerging from their tribulations in great stead thanks to the love of Jesus and the kindly, gentle and caring leadership of Pope Francis.

Meanwhile, the pathetic peoples of America are dropping like fly-balls bouncing off the skull of Jose Conseco and landing outside the ball park of Christ's love.

There can be no joy in the cruel deaths of 100,000 and counting but that is a small number considering the disdain God has for those who would follow and worship an orange idol made of fool's gold.

Bless you, My blatherskite bumpkins,
                          Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Ezekiel

Tread carefully, my Ganymedian Gore Vidal-lookalike.

In Christ, Zeke
                            Thank you, Pastor Zeke, for this powerful take down of Father Mary.

No doubt he will soon be announcing his endorsement of the sputtering Sleepy Joe. I want to remind the Admins here we do not need humiliation at the hands of a degree holding Pope lover.
                            Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
                              The fine people of beloved Italy have shown great resilience and faith in these difficult times

If God loves Italy so much and has such high regard for Italians, why does he shower them with more earthquakes than even Godless California? Why has He sent this Corona Plague among them to thrash them for their sin? Why has He been scourging them so for more than a thousand years? Surely it is not because He loves them.

God hates Italy with a passion reserved for the most egregious sinners. These are the people who invented the gory effigy of Jesus suffering on the cross that is flaunted by Roman Catholics everywhere. A Christian loves that Jesus died for his sins. Romans revel in the pain and manner of death He suffered. That is not love. That is hate and scorn for the love Jesus showed His people.

The Italians are not just idolaters worshipping plaster statues of saints in defiance of God's law, they are mighty fornicators and they are a nation of drunks. Their obvious sin has clearly enraged the Lord and I expect He will send the Vatican tumbling down and reduce the rest of Italy to ashes before too long. Smug Jesuits can rationalize all they want. Their end is near.
                              God judgeth the righteous, And God is angry with the wicked every day- Psalm 7:11

Comment

Originally posted by Father Maurice Lester View Post
                                Italy
                                And where do the Sicilies fit into your equation?

Comment

Working...
                                X