X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Im afraid to touch my junk because I dont want to be gay

Originally posted by McTrumpet View Post
    John 3:16.
    As far as I know, in any version, it says God loves THE WHOLE world, not just the heterosexuals. And besides, Jesus told us to not judge. So if you really think you have the authority to call me a sodomite, well, I suggest you rethink your faith. God is love, not some blood-thirsty jerk like you people make him out to be.
    Ah, John 3:16, what a lovely verse. Unfortunately though, it is an often-misunderstood and quoted out of context verse. Why don't we take a look at John 3:16 in context?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
    John 3:16

I've highlighted a very important part of that verse for you. What do you think it means when the Bible says "whosoever believeth in him should not perish"? It seems to me that it's referring to people who believe in and accept Jesus, not just anybody. Why don't we take a look at another verse in John 3, just two verses down?

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
    John 3:18

You'll notice it says that unbelievers are condemned if they don't believe in and accept Jesus and follow His laws. Unfortunately, that means homosexuals too, friend.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
    Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. " 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Now, as far as you believing that Jesus said we can never judge anybody, allow me to direct you to Rev. Jim's excellent sermon on the subject.
    "Whether of them twain did the will of his father? They say unto him, The first. Jesus saith unto them, Verily I say unto you, That the publicans and the harlots go into the kingdom of God before you. For John came unto you in the way of righteousness, and ye believed him not: but the publicans and the harlots believed him: and ye, when ye had seen it, repented not afterward, that ye might believe him." Matthew 21:31-32

An Important Reminder for all unSaved© Ladies
    Protect Yourself! Important Information about Demons
    My five Six Step Guide to Stopping Your Miserable Harlotry!
    Do you hate fornication? Join the Junior Anti-Sex League and help stop it today!
    An Open Question to All false christians.

Comment

Originally posted by Born Again Bob View Post
      Dear Friend,

How about child molesters?

YIH,
      BAB
      Being a child molester is a choice, genius.

Comment

As far as I know, in any version, it says God loves THE WHOLE world, not just the heterosexuals. And besides, Jesus told us to not judge. So if you really think you have the authority to call me a sodomite, well, I suggest you rethink your faith. God is love, not some blood-thirsty jerk like you people make him out to be.
        John 3:16 is indeed a glorious verse of Scripture. I also like the verses that follow.

John 3:16-18
        For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
        For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
        He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

It is not enough to merely pay lip service. If you actually believe that Jesus will save you from your sins, then you must also take Him seriously when it comes to keeping His Commandments.

Deuteronomy 13:4
        Ye shall walk after the LORD your God, and fear him, and keep his commandments, and obey his voice, and ye shall serve him, and cleave unto him.

God does indeed love His children, but who are His children? The answer is found in Scripture.

John 1:12
        But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name:

Romans 8:14
        For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

The sons of God are those who receive Him and follow His Word. One is not a son of God merely by being born. Indeed, we are all born into sin! (Psalm 51:5) Unless we are washed in the Blood of Jesus and go forth and sin no more (John 5:14, John 8:11, etc.), we cannot be considered children of God!

Similarly, the fact that you cherry-pick a few agreeable verses of Scripture and call yourself a Christian does not mean that you are a True Christian™. Unless you make some serious changes in your life, you are going to be in for a rude awakening on Judgment Day.

Matthew 7:22-23
        Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
        And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

False Christians regularly and predictably come here and quote John 8:7 or Matthew 7:1 to us, thinking that they are making some sort of profound point. Again, let's examine this verse in context.

John 8:7-11
        So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.
        And again he stooped down, and wrote on the ground.
        And they which heard it, being convicted by their own conscience, went out one by one, beginning at the eldest, even unto the last: and Jesus was left alone, and the woman standing in the midst.
        When Jesus had lifted up himself, and saw none but the woman, he said unto her, Woman, where are those thine accusers? hath no man condemned thee?
        She said, No man, Lord. And Jesus said unto her, Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more.

In this verse, Jesus is speaking to unsaved trash who have not accepted Him as their LORD and Savior. At that time, He had not yet died (temporarily) on the Cross, so it was not possible for any to be washed in His Blood at that period in history.

The unsaved trash to whom Jesus spoke were born in sin just as we all are (e.g., Romans 3:23). The difference between the Pharisees and True Christians™, though, is that True Christians™ have been washed in the Blood of Jesus while the Pharisees had not. You can study all the Scripture you want, but unless one has accepted Jesus Christ as his personal LORD and Savior and has been baptized in His Name, there is no way one can have his or her sins washed away. It is only through the Blood of Christ that we are made perfect.

Further, Jesus here illustrates His Grace. Instead of condemning the harlot, he exhorts her to live as a True Christian™ and commit no more sin.

As for your twisting and perverting of Matthew 7, our own Rev. Jim Osborne has given a detailed sermon on the matter in this thread:
        The Most MISUNDERSTOOD Passage in All the Bible (Matthew 7:1-5)

I suggest you read that for your own edification. To summarize, as perfect True Christians™, it is our prerogative and our obligation to judge righteous judgment. We can quickly bury you up to your neck in Scripture if you aren't willing to take my word for it.

God only forbids hypocritical judgment (e.g., Leviticus 19:15, John 7:24, etc.). But since we are perfect Christians, there is nothing hypocritical about our righteous judgment. You would already know this if you could be bothered to read more than a small handful of cherry-picked verses.

Furthermore, homosexuality can be cured. Do you see the Ex-Gay© award under my name? They don't just hand those out, you know. It took me many intense months of prayer, counseling, and elective procedures to cure my perversion, but it can be done. If you were serious about your walk with Christ, you would seek out a cure as well instead of coming to our Christian forum and claiming that your own vain opinion supercedes the Word of God!

Leviticus 18:22
        Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Leviticus 20:13
        If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Romans 1:25-28
        Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.
        For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
        And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
        And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

You follow a false god that exists only in your sorely deluded imagination.

Matthew 24:24
        For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

If you do not change your wicked ways, ignoring the instructions God left for us in the Bible, then when you die, your false hippy Christ will reveal his true demon form to you. He will laugh at you for being so foolish in the life God gave to you as to be led astray by false deceivers and their false doctrines. He will grab you by the ankle, spin you around, and hurtle you into a black abyss.

You will fall for what seems like days. Then you will feel it getting hotter, and you will see a small read dot off in the distance. As you fall closer to the red dot, your skin will blister from the heat, and the dot will grow larger. As you get closer and closer, you will see horned beasts flying above what appear to be the shapes of men and women thrashing around in a pool of lava. These are the souls of the damned, and you are on your way to joining them.

Revelation 21:8
        But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

Your skin will burn off. You will writhe in agony and gnash your teeth so hard they shatter. Oh, how you will scream and scream and scream. But no one is here to help you. You have already rejected Jesus, and now it is too late. The flying demons will swoop down upon you, lift you out of the molten lava, and tear you to shreds. This is their way of welcoming you to hell. You will instantly regenerate, only to suffer these and other, indescribable torments for eternity.

Isaiah 66:24
        And they shall go forth, and look upon the carcases of the men that have transgressed against me: for their worm shall not die, neither shall their fire be quenched; and they shall be an abhorring unto all flesh.

But there is Good News! You still have a chance to avoid this fate if you repent of your wickedness, ask Jesus into your heart, be washed in His Blood, and live by every word contained in the Bible (KJV 1611). We love you as only a True Christian™ could, and we want you to join us in Heaven. Won't you please reconsider the path you are on and walk in the ways of True Christianity™?

Everything we are telling you is straight from the Holy Bible (KJV 1611). It doesn't matter what I think, and it doesn't matter what you think. All that matters is what God commands. If you don't like it, take it up with God, not us. We are merely His messengers.
        II Thessalonians 1:7-9
        And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
        In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
        Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power

The man who is being progressively sanctified will inescapably sanctify his home, school, politics, economics, science, and all things else by understanding and interpreting all things in terms of the Word of God and by bringing all things under the Dominion of Christ the King. -R.J. Rushdoony

Comment

Being a child molester is a choice, genius.
          Dear Friend,

I think you will find ample scientific proof that pedophiles are overwhelmed with an urge to sexualize children. The same type of urge that causes men to sleep with other men.

We all make choices. God doesn't love them all the same.

Yours in Him,
          BAB

Comment

Originally posted by Lycia The Repentant View Post
            Ah, John 3:16, what a lovely verse. Unfortunately though, it is an often-misunderstood and quoted out of context verse. Why don't we take a look at John 3:16 in context?

"For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life."
            John 3:16

I've highlighted a very important part of that verse for you. What do you think it means when the Bible says "whosoever believeth in him should not perish"? It seems to me that it's referring to people who believe in and accept Jesus, not just anybody. Why don't we take a look at another verse in John 3, just two verses down?

"He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."
            John 3:18

You'll notice it says that unbelievers are condemned if they don't believe in and accept Jesus and follow His laws. Unfortunately, that means homosexuals too, friend.

"Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,
            Nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners, shall inherit the kingdom of God. " 1 Corinthians 6:9-10

Now, as far as you believing that Jesus said we can never judge anybody, allow me to direct you to Rev. Jim's excellent sermon on the subject.
            Also, who said I don't believe in Jesus? Who are you to say that I don't?
            The fact that you have the audacity to call yourselves Christians make me sick.

Comment

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

That's everybody?

Oh, sorry I forgot something. Ezekiel 16:48-49
              By that definition, I'm not a sodomite. I'm poor and I still try to give to my community and help others. I don't know how I'm "unsaved trash" if I've been baptized as well. I mean, for the love of God (literally), don't you realize that Jesus himself never mentioned homosexuality? And in all honesty, if it were a choice I wouldn't be gay. But it's not. So shove it.
              Ah, so the dictionary means nothing. The fact that they tried to rape a bunch of angels was A-Okay with God, was it?

Genesis 13:13 But the men of Sodom were wicked and sinners before the LORD exceedingly.
              Yeah, I'm pretty sure if you read all of the story, there's a whole list of sins that Sodom was guilty of, just because Ezekiel didn't bother to list the most obvious one, doesn't mean it wasn't on the complete list.

Genesis 19:4-5 But before they lay down, the men of the city, even the men of Sodom, compassed the house round, both old and young, all the people from every quarter: And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them.
              I think it's pretty common knowledge what "known" means in the Bible.

But hey, if it makes you feel better about your sinful ways, then you keep on lying to yourself. Just don't be surprised when you're cast into Hell.
              Drama queen

Comment

Wow, the idoicracy that goes on in here is astounding.
                I am gobsmacked that you would insult the intelligence of anyone whilst using the word "idoicracy."

If you did that on purpose satirically, I give you an ever-so-slight nod.

If you did not, I'll shake my head a bit and quietly snort at your expense.

I already snorted. I CAN FEEL IT.

For one, I can't believe you people have the audacity to call yourselves Christians.
                I can't believe someone ignorant of the Word of God would have the gall to judge who is Christian and who is not Christian.

Who do you think you are? At least read the Bible before spouting nonsense, you imbecile!

I'm gay and I know that God still loves me,
                The HOLY BIBLE says God HATES you. Don't argue with us, it's not our fault He hates you. I don't mind faggots that much; it's got nothing to do with me.

GOD despises you and wants you dead; after you're dead, you will burn forever in Hell! Praise God!

Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,~ 1 Corinthians 6:9

See, the Good Book says so right there, and in many other places, too. If you're gay, you are not allowed into Heaven.

And it makes sense, if you think about it. Faggots are gross! Who wants sweaty queers in Heaven having parades and playing with their juicy bungholes? That's nasty.

so the thought that you jerks think you have the authority to judge in His name is sickening.
                WE didn't say it, McTrumpet. GOD did; it sounds like your problem is with Him.

Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.~ John 7:24

I'm not judging you on appearance, I've never seen you. I'm only judging you based on your faggotry... I'm only using God's Word to judge righteously, as He commands me.

I'm doing this because I serve God, and submit to His will. I think He's better than I am, and I trust in His infinite wisdom.

Why do you think you know better than God?

I choose to stay abstinent for my love of the lord, and yet it's still an abomination?
                You probably don't count it if you toss someone's salad, but GOD does. As you pleasure yourself in the shower thinking of Justin Bieber, God is there, watching, weeping. Why do you hate Him so?

If you people truly followed the word of the Lord then you'd realize God loves everyone just the way he made them.
                Landover Baptist follows the Word of God to the LETTER. Every single word of God is followed; no scriptures are judged unworthy or deemed unacceptable.

All scriptures are blessed directions from Him; we are humble enough to submit to His will.

You are proud, you think you know better than GOD. That is why you will burn forever and ever with all of the other faggots, atheists, wiccans, jews, satanists, feminists, and other sundry disgusting filth.
                The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

I totally *chose* to be gay when I turned 12.
                  NOT.
                  And I don't love God? "...Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
                  1 Timothy 1:5
                  I go to church every day, and pray every day that he'll change me. No, I don't jerk off to Justin Bieber, because I cant stand that annoying faggot. Anyway, yeah. You all just got mad at some gay kid who you think thinks he's better than God, but I'm not. You just mad because I'm in your church praising our God and I'M GAY. ZOMG!!1
                  but in all honesty, I've known I was gay since I hit puberty. I've been praying and praying and staying abstinent about it since then. I don't masturbate, I've never touched another man (or woman) in that way, and I go to church every sunday, sing in the choir, and play in the praise band. So if I'm going to hell, so is everyone else in my congregation for being *true christians* and loving and supporting me as Jesus would.

Comment

NOT.
                    And I don't love God? "...Love comes from a pure heart and a good conscience and a sincere faith."
                    I go to church every day, and pray every day that he'll change me. No, I don't jerk off to Justin Bieber, because I cant stand that annoying faggot. Anyway, yeah. You all just got mad at some gay kid who you think thinks he's better than God, but I'm not. You just mad because I'm in your church praising our God and I'M GAY. ZOMG!!1
                    but in all honesty, I've known I was gay since I hit puberty. I've been praying and praying and staying abstinent about it since then. I don't masturbate, I've never touched another man (or woman) in that way, and I go to church every sunday, sing in the choir, and play in the praise band. So if I'm going to hell, so is everyone else in my congregation for being *true christians* and loving and supporting me as Jesus would.
                    **sigh**

Genesis 19:5 And they called unto Lot, and said unto him, Where are the men which came in to thee this night? bring them out unto us, that we may know them. (And we all know what God did to Sodom)

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Deuteronomy 23:17 There shall be no whore of the daughters of Israel, nor a sodomite of the sons of Israel.

1 Kings 14:24 And there were also sodomites in the land: and they did according to all the abominations of the nations which the LORD cast out before the children of Israel.

15:11-12 And Asa did that which was right in the eyes of the LORD, as did David his father. And he took away the sodomites out of the land, and removed all the idols that his fathers had made.

22:45-46 Now the rest of the acts of Jehoshaphat, and his might that he shewed, and how he warred, are they not written in the book of the chronicles of the kings of Judah? 22:46 And the remnant of the sodomites, which remained in the days of his father Asa, he took out of the land.

2 Kings 23:7 And he[Josiah] brake down the houses of the sodomites, that were by the house of the LORD, where the women wove hangings for the grove.

Isaiah 3:9 The shew of their countenance doth witness against them; and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not. Woe unto their soul! for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

Daniel 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. (some believe this says the Antichrist will be gay)

Romans 1:27-31 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet. And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient; Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers, Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful: Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

1 Corintians 6:9 Know ye not that the unrighteous shall not inherit the kingdom of God? Be not deceived: neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor effeminate, nor abusers of themselves with mankind,

1 Timothy 1:10 For whoremongers, for them that defile themselves with mankind, for menstealers, for liars, for perjured persons, and if there be any other thing that is contrary to sound doctrine;

Jude 7 Even as Sodom and Gomorrha, and the cities about them in like manner, giving themselves over to fornication, and going after strange flesh, are set forth for an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire.

But of course only you know what these verses really mean, it can't possibly mean what it says.
                    Drama queen

Comment

NOT.
                      Oh dear. My husband used to work with people like you in an effort to cleanse you of your impure lusts and bring you over to True Christianity™. Unfortunately, he was stabbed to death by a gay man, further proving that homosexuals are the tools of Satan.

I'm conflicted when I read posts like yours. Almost every fiber of my (sinful-from-birth) being gets the initial impression that you're genuine in what you say. That you're simply another lost soul searching for salvation with the Lord.

But then I remember that Satan can disguise himself as even an angel of light (2 Corinthians 11:14)! If he can do that, he's certainly capable of masquerading as a confused young man here to perpetuate the notion that a homosexual man with homosexual urges can somehow be tolerated in a community of god-fearing True Christians™.

Now, don't get me wrong. I don't think that you are the Devil. But it's clear to any True Christian™ that you, just like all homosexuals, are being heavily influenced by Satan. You're not trying hard enough to find the Lord. If you were trying hard enough, you wouldn't be gay anymore.
                      Ezra 10:3 Now therefore let us make a covenant with our God to put away all the wives, and such as are born of them, according to the counsel of my lord, and of those that tremble at the commandment of our God; and let it be done according to the law.

Comment

Originally posted by BelieverInGod View Post

But of course only you know what these verses really mean, it can't possibly mean what it says.
                        No, I know that only He knows what it means. I'm just saying I also know he loves me. Yes, I'm gay, but I'm abstinent. If you have a problem with that, then take it up with God like I've been doing. I don't go around screwing anyone, I'm still a virgin, and I still pray to the same God you do. Well, maybe not. My God doesn't tell me to go spread a word of hate and all that trash. I mean, labeling people as "unsaved trash"? Really? Fuck you.

Comment

Yes, being gay is a choice that you've made. You should choose to not be gay and submit to the Will of God.

NOT.
                          That's very tasteless, putting NOT in front of a touching Bible verse.

We know you can't have a pure heart, good conscience, and sincere faith and be gay; for homosexuals are abominations, says GOD.

And we all know abominations cannot have a pure heart, etc., now can they? That's just ludicrous.

I go to church every day, and pray every day that he'll change me.
                          Millions of faggots go to church. They are still going to burn in Hell, even if they're abstinent!

You see, it's not the act of sodomy alone that makes one Hell bound. God also hates effeminate men, did you catch that (1 Corinthians 6:9)?

Even if you're not gay, if you act gay GOD hates you.

No, I don't jerk off to Justin Bieber, because I cant stand that annoying faggot. Anyway, yeah.
                          Ha ha, that's rich! Pot, meet kettle. Kettle, I'd like you to meet pot. How do you do? Why, quite well, thank you.

You all just got mad at some gay kid who you think thinks he's better than God, but I'm not. You just mad because I'm in your church praising our God and I'M GAY. ZOMG!!1
                          I'm not mad, not one tiny little bit. My mood is indifferent; I have a little diarrhea, I guess. So you could say you gave me some diarrhea if that makes you feel better.

But we both know the truth. It was the curry.

but in all honesty, I've known I was gay since I hit puberty.
                          That's how I know you're going to Hell. It's nothing personal, I didn't write the Bible. But if you say "I'm gay" the Bible says "Burn in Hell."

I've been praying and praying and staying abstinent about it since then.
                          God doesn't listen to the prayers of faggots, they are sinners (John 9:31).

I don't masturbate, I've never touched another man (or woman) in that way, and I go to church every sunday, sing in the choir, and play in the praise band.
                          Millions of people go to churches every day and sing and pray and jump up and down. If they don't follow the Word of God as commanded in the 1611 King James Bible, they still burn alongside you forever in the Lake of Fire.

So if I'm going to hell, so is everyone else in my congregation for being *true christians* and loving and supporting me as Jesus would.
                          God loves everyone in Hell. That's what makes it so sad.

He loves you, and all of your damned congregation. That won't save you though, Jesus doesn't just let everyone in because they pray and go to church; the path to Heaven is narrow, and few will find it. You are on the wide path, as are millions of false Christians. You need to find the narrow path, and follow ALL of the Bible, even the parts you don't like (Matthew 7:13).
                          The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

No, I know that only He knows what it means.
                            Why would God give us a book if it wasn't easy to understand? I have 2 degrees and didn't marry until I was 30, do you think I don't struggle with submitting to my husband? But I do it because God demands it of me. I don't sit there and deny His Holy Word.

I'm just saying I also know he loves me.
                            So basically, you're not Christian, because the God in the Bible is pretty clear that he hates homosexuals.

Yes, I'm gay, but I'm abstinent.
                            Yeah, sure you are. I've heard the testimonies of the men who have gone through ex-gay programs. Just because you can hide it from your current congregation doesn't mean that God doesn't see you. Even if you lust after another man in your heart, you've committed a sin.

If you have a problem with that, then take it up with God
                            Why? I'm not the one who has a problem with his Holy Word. You're the one that's claiming that you know better than God does.

like I've been doing. I don't go around screwing anyone, I'm still a virgin,
                            I think the lady protests too much.

and I still pray to the same God you do. Well, maybe not. My God doesn't tell me to go spread a word of hate and all that trash.
                            And there we have it, you worship a God of your own mind, in fact you worship yourself. This is why atheists create crap like this.

Because you false Christians just decide what is right and wrong and stick God's name on it. Well guess what, unless you can back your opinion with scripture (that hasn't been quote mined) then IT'S NOT THE WORD OF GOD!

I mean, labeling people as "unsaved trash"? Really? piffle you.
                            Ah, see the anger and the hatred, are you feeling riled? That's the demons that have possessed your soul since puberty becoming restless because they can't stand it when their victim here's the true Word of God.
                            Drama queen

Comment

Working...
                            X