Clear All

• hello people

praise the sky dragon

how are you all today?

Re: hello people

Originally posted by Zaphiel View Post
    ...sky dragon...
    ?
    How boring! I surmise this sinner is referring to himself as described in Micah, as follows:

Micah 1:8
    Therefore I will wail and howl, I will go stripped and naked: I will make a wailing like the dragons, and mourning as the owls.

Brethren: my recommendation is to refrain from discussing anything even remotely intellectual with this person until she produces a post with some actual content.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
    2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
    Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

the great sky dragon will lead us to salvation

praise

Comment

Originally posted by Elmer G. White View Post
        Brethren: my recommendation is to refrain from discussing anything even remotely intellectual with this person until she produces a post with some actual content.
        Thank you for your advice, Brother Professor Dr White, Sir. This person's style, (or lack thereof) reminds me very much of someone else who was recently banned/quarantined/shunned - as all these people are pretty much the same, it doesn't matter which one.

I hope you are well, Brother, both spiritually and physically, and enjoying the gloriously cool summer weather with which God has blessed His northern areas? James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

YiC
        Joanna
        Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
          Thank you for your advice, Brother Professor Dr White..all these people are pretty much the same
          What – they think they're owls?

Comment

I hope you are well, Brother, both spiritually and physically, and enjoying the gloriously cool summer weather with which God has blessed His northern areas? James 1:17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

YiC
            Joanna
            Sister Joanna, it is indeed a blessing to spread the Gospel among the Northern Eurotrash as a part of my present mission. It is most comfortable here at 59 F compared to the scorching heat that the Mediterranean Papist scum has been receiving as an official prequel of the things to come (Revelation 16:9).
            Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
            What – they think they're owls?
            Sister Mitza, we can only assume that the problem is that they don't think at all. For instance, if we look at our present interlocutor, we can see that the intellectual capacity for discussion is for this person even lower than that of a common spambot, including the inability to modify her approach once she has (she must have ) noticed that her current approach of attempting to cause mild irritation in True Christians™ by unimaginative trolling is failing Big Time. Basically, at the moment it is as worthless as an owl (Leviticus 11:16-17) or the Biblically common and wide-spread but nowadays rare dragon (Isaiah 43:20, but let us not forget Job 30:29). Of course, Jesus says it all in a much more eloquent manner, as always, as follows:

Psalms 5:5
            The foolish shall not stand in thy sight: thou hatest all workers of iniquity.

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
            2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
            Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

praise the sky dragon

how are you all today?
              Hello Miss Zaphiel: It appears that you have missed (intentionally) the request that we've made at the top of our Information Forum page, which is:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

You will find that we are a no-nonsense group of believers in the . We do not sugar-coat the Truth, which is that you deserve to go to HELL unless you repent of your disgusting sins. Nor do we play silly games, such as Dragons & Door Knobs, or Snakes & Ladders, or any of those time-wasters.

Instead of frittering your time worrying about such things, you need to focus on getting true Salvation through being washed in the of :

I John 1:7 "But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship one with another, and the blood of Jesus Christ his Son cleanseth us from all sin."

Sincerely, Isabella W.

P.S. Now, don't forget: Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.
              (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Thank you for your advice, Brother Professor Dr White, Sir. This person's style, (or lack thereof) reminds me very much of someone else who was recently banned/quarantined/shunned - as all these people are pretty much the same, it doesn't matter which one.

YiC
                Joanna
                Oh, dear Sister Joanna: Yes, I do think you are onto something there. Dear ol' Chubbsy is no doubt trying his best to get back at the sanctified servants of the . I wonder if he's been able to put his first noun and verb together yet, for his 500-word essay?

A blessed day to you, dear Sister Joanna,
                Sincerely, Isabella W.
                (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I suppose this troll has been smoking the reefer and thinks we are the local dispensary. Sorry pal, the only high you can get here, is high off of God! Of course, the road to salvation isn't a stoner's stroll in the park.

Matthew 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, whichleadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Comment

Mr Dragon Warrior, do you think we are shocked so easily? We have been here for many years and have seen better trollers than you with your incomplete sentences about dragons of all things. Jesus will not be mocked by a bored school child on summer vacation.
                    Let Jesus Christ Wash You Clean
                    in 2016

Comment

praise the sky dragon
                      You're funny.*

how are you all today?
                      Blessed with a True Knowledge of the Bible.

* In a silly, I-want-to-tell-the-same-knock-knock-joke-a-dozen-times sort of way. I recently dealt with two bright little four-year-olds who were of the same mind. They--and you--are still going to hell according to God's Holy Word, though.
                      His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

the great sky dragon will lead us to salvation

praise
                        No but the Bible will
                        -Ps 25:10 All the paths of the LORD are mercy and truth unto such as keep his covenant and his testimonies.
                        -Ps 33:4 For the word of the LORD is right; and all his works are done in truth.
                        -James 2:10 For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all.

Comment

Originally posted by Vengeance Puriel View Post
                          No but the Bible will
                          Trick is, to get this numbnutz to read the thing.

Or anything without explanatory pictures.

Yeah, I know you're reading this, Zap. Try to impress me.

Comment

The sky dragon will lead us to another world in another time.

Praise the all knowing beast!

The Bible is a very fancy book.

Comment

I realize my introduction probably didn't go well.

I'm Zaphiel, a member of the Sky Dragon building. I believe he can light the fires in our heart.

My favorite piece is "Love that which be loved".

My hobbies include underwater stamp collecting and activism.

Comment

Working...
                              X