This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion

Some rules for unsaved trash and false-Christians who think they can lecture us. Note that by "evidence" we mean True Evidence, which is found only in the Holy Bible.

RULES OF DISCUSSION:

TEST YOUR OPINION BEFORE YOU DEBATE US:

SIGNS YOUR BELIEF IS FALSE:

How to disagree:

White: You are changing our minds
    Purple: You're nitpicking
    Blue: You're probably missing the whole point
    Green: We have term for this: Non-debunking
    Yellow: You're being a whining whiner who whines too much.
    Orange: You're a Callout Cat, engaging in what is now known as "cancel culture" because nobody remembers what McCarthyism was. AKA CTRL-Left.
    Pink: Or "racist sexist, transphobic you name it".

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 11-14-2022, 03:05 PM.
    Founder and CEO of Trickle-Down Charities™, LLC.

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
    Goal:
    $500,000 Currently raised: $0.11 DONATE NOW! Yes, we accept Biblecoins!

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
    False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Re: MUST-READ FOR UNSAVED TRASH: Rules of Discussion

Brilliant.

Comment

That was very well set brother Trent

God's blessings.

Andre
      I'm Alpha and Omega. The begining and the end.

Comment

Thank you broethr, I think I alway try to do this any ways, but is good for have a copy of this so I'm not say anythings dumbs or estupids and I remember that the Pastors here are the ones that know the things that I'm asking so I must to accept theirs judgements and advises and suggestions and tips and commandings and writings and análisis and interprets and stuffs, so is good help for have this for reminder myselve when I must shut up me and listen.

YIC Mari.
        Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
        My favorite verse from the Bible is:
        - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

I was hoping that a mod would either pin this or move it to some important thread of importantness.

I even asked one Mod in particular to speak up about this, but he's done nothing whatsoever. I won't name him, let's just call him "Jerk Thurmond".

Current Project: Bedmates For Billionaires: Biblical eldercare straight from King David
          Goal:

True Christians™ believe they they exist to serve the Bible-revealed will of God.
          False Christians believe the Bible exists to serve their will. GOD IS NOT YOUR YES-MAN!

Comment

Trent, can we just take this flowchart and tattoo it upside down on the chest of every atheist, sodomist, and communist who comes here to mess with us? That way they can just look down and refer to it while "debating" us.
            WARNING:
            In accordance with article 7 of the Swaggart Amendment to the Landover Baptist Church Constitution, you are hereby notified that this forum user is a
            REGISTERED SPIRITUAL PREDATOR, and prohibited from sending or receiving personal messages, text messages, or instant messages to forum users below the rank of True Christian™. This user is further prohibited from engaging with any persons in real-time audio or video "chats" via Web cams, Skype, Facetime, or any other Internet audio/video technology or service.

Comment

Originally posted by Faith_Machine View Post
              Trent, can we just take this flowchart and tattoo it upside down on the chest of every atheist, sodomist, and communist who comes here to mess with us? That way they can just look down and refer to it while "debating" us.
              Well, tattoos are forbidden by the Bible, for there's no rule against giving other people tattoos. Maybe put it on the inside of their eyelids, they must be walking around with their eyes closed to not see the glory of the LORD everywhere.

Goal:

Comment

Well... In that case, everyone here would fail to have a discussion within the first two reasons.

Comment

It is so seldom to see the rules spelled out so clearly. Thank you for doing so.

Comment

Originally posted by María Gálvez-Villalobos View Post
                    Thank you broethr, I think I alway try to do this any ways, but is good for have a copy of this so I'm not say anythings dumbs or estupids
                    Don't worry, Sister Maria, I'm at your back anytime you want me to be there.
                    The Honorable HTannor (Pro NRA, Anti-Homer Marriage), Judge, Freehold Supreme Court

"Credo elvem etiam vivere"

Comment

Very Agreeable terms!

Comment

Originally posted by Joseph Seed View Post
                        Very Agreeable terms!
                        That's fascinating, Mr. Seed. Once again: You should make your way to our Introduction Forum, where you can post a message to introduce yourself to the believers here at .

The link to our Introduction Forum is below, and you can post your message by clicking on the blue "New Thread" button on the upper left of your screen.

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

Please remember to provide the information that we've requested at the top of the Introduction Forum page, which is:

Attention Unsaved Trash: This the ONLY subforum you can start threads in. Here is where you introduce yourself. Tell us what church you go to and what your favorite Bible verse is and how you came to find Jesus.

(Mrs.) Isabella White
                        Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Can I just point out here, in the light of frequent misunderstandings, that although the intro. forum is where you can start a thread it's still easy to contribute in existing threads by clicking either the "New Reply" button at the head [TOP LEFT] of each page or the "Quote" button at the foot [BOTTOM RIGHT] of each post. The buttons look like this:
                          . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                          A "New Reply" button is also provided below the last post [BOTTOM LEFT] on each page of the thread.

Comment

Thanks for the advice. Do you know where I might find a planet called earth?

Comment

Hello Space Cadet,

While I welcome you here to our forum, You might want to open up a new thread for yourself. Kindly tell us where you go to Church, When you became a Christian, What your favorite verse is, and a little about yourself.
                              In Christ,

Thomas K. White (That's Mr. White to you Sinners! )

Rev 20:11-15

Comment

Working...
                              X