X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your downsyndrome kid may be a homer.

I was out at the grocery store stocking up on toilet paper and buying all the food I could get my hands on including bananas and watermelon (I know. Buying watermelon may make me a stereotype but I promise it’s eaten in cutlets like fine white folk eat it. I’m no bugaboo nigra). Anyway, I saw a parent yelling at his doomed retarded child. One look at his face told me he was a downie. He was trying to hug everyone during the Kung fu virus pandemic. I could only read this as the parent being upset at his son being a possible homer by hugging people indiscriminately. I offered the parent my belt out of the nice Christian nature I have to whip the gay out of him. Could you believe he yelled at me when I recited loudly Leviticus 18:22 and 1 Timothy 1:10 in his face? How ungrateful!!

I wanted to share this story to bring much needed attention to this issue during these tough times. If it were my kid, I’d disown him and leave him at the nearest orphanage.

Re: Your downsyndrome kid may be a homer.

I sympathize. I think you did the right thing. It's always hard to know how much to help people who need correction. The parents didn't know homerism is a ticket to hell.

Now they know and you can be proud to have played a part in saving a soul.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: Your downsyndrome kid may be a homer.

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      I sympathize. I think you did the right thing. It's always hard to know how much to help people who need correction. The parents didn't know homerism is a ticket to hell.

Now they know and you can be proud to have played a part in saving a soul.
      Just found out there are houses full of these downsyndrome kids that are actual adults acting like homos living together and constantly hugging each other in their own vicinity. They call them “group homes”. I call them homo homes. God seems to have taken notice as COVID-19 appears to afflict them now. Praise White Jesus!!

Edit: sorry I’m not good with technology and don’t know how to resize images on this Godly forum yet.

Comment

Working...
      X