X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Impregnating your own daughter is NOT rape! (Genesis 19:32-36

Originally posted by Percival B. Perkins View Post
    Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor.

First you, clear as day tell me that there's 7 billion people on God's green earth. When confronted with the truth your facts change to suit you, just like Darwin confessing on his death bed it was all a lie. what does the word "estimated" mean? As a firm believer in Christ, I can tell you it means make believe. Only God knows.
    Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
    If you want the number found in 2009, it's an estimated 6,775,235,741.
    Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.

Comment

I have 2 posts on this sight and already know this topic is against the rules, As impregnating your daughter is an offence (in which ever country you are from) and it is pushing for people to do this, your own blood should not be mixed with your own blood.

Comment

Okay, just to make myself clear, I said ALMOST 7 BILLION. Not 7 billion. My source comes from the world bank.
        Google "Earth's population". You'll find it. When did I ever change my facts. The world population has always been a pretty close estimate.

There go those words again. "Estimate" and "almost". You need to get right with Jesus. I will ask my family to pray for you.
        Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-

Comment

There go those words again. "Estimate" and "almost". You need to get right with Jesus. I will ask my family to pray for you.
          Hey sir, get this message:
          STFU, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Also, it's not rape. It's incest.

Comment

STFU, you're making a big deal out of nothing. Also, it's not rape. It's incest
            Son, you need to find a church and seek council with a pastor or elder about your life, and pray to Jesus you can be saved.

I have 2 posts on this sight and already know this topic is against the rules, As impregnating your daughter is an offence (in which ever country you are from) and it is pushing for people to do this, your own blood should not be mixed with your own blood.
            We Teach Gods Law here as read in the American King James Version of the Bible. His Law is the Way and the Light.

Also, 'Junk'man, did you know heroin was put here for you to resist and help you on the path?
            Exodus 22:18 Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live. Leviticus 20:27 A man also or woman that hath a familiar spirit, or that is a wizard, shall surely be put to death: they shall stone them with stones: their blood [shall be] upon them. Leviticus 26:30 And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images, and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols, and my soul shall abhor you. -Help God Protect, Burn a Witch Today-

Comment

Son, you need to find a church and seek council with a pastor or elder about your life, and pray to Jesus you can be saved.

We Teach Gods Law here as read in the American King James Version of the Bible. His Law is the Way and the Light.

Also, 'Junk'man, did you know heroin was put here for you to resist and help you on the path?
              You need stop raging, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by Beyondthesmegma View Post
                I don't see any rage in Brother Percivals reply? He only gives you some kind advice so that you can be Saved!
                I will pray for you!

Yours in Christ
                Elisabeth
                Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
                but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Comment

Has it occured to you that the "junk" in my name might have something to do with my tiny man twizzler, and not an over dependence on herion think about it
                  Last edited by Born Again Bob; 04-10-2011, 11:39 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

Raging? Like this nerd rage?

STFU

Comment

Originally posted by Alphonse Alban View Post
                      Raging? Like this nerd rage?
                      I doesn't matter. This guy won't shut up about the difference between estimate and almost. Two very different things.

Comment

I doesn't matter. This guy won't shut up about the difference between estimate and almost. Two very different things.
                        Matthew 7 : 3 And why behold you the mote that is in your brother's eye, but consider not the beam that is in your own eye?

God doesn't like a hypocrite son.

Comment

Okay, there is something seriously wrong with you people. If "God" created people, then you should accept them for who they are. Race, religion, and sexual orientation shouldn't be a factor in how you think of people, it should be their personality. You people disgust me. It's not video games that are destroying your house holds, it's you, the shitty excuse for a parent, teaching your children, and neglecting them of the proper raising of them. Seriously, get your heads out of your asses, and look at the world. Incest is disgusting, and there is nothing wrong with the people who choose to live their lives differently than you. Now, if God created us all, He created homosexuality, African American's, Asians, and races of all sorts. It's not us that would be going to Hell, it's people like YOU who discriminate against everybody, and everything!

Comment

Originally posted by HomicidalNarwhal View Post
                            Okay, there is something seriously wrong with you people. If "God" created people, then you should accept them for who they are. Race, religion, and sexual orientation shouldn't be a factor in how you think of people, it should be their personality. You people disgust me. It's not video games that are destroying your house holds, it's you, the shitty excuse for a parent, teaching your children, and neglecting them of the proper raising of them. Seriously, get your heads out of your asses, and look at the world. Incest is disgusting, and there is nothing wrong with the people who choose to live their lives differently than you. Now, if God created us all, He created homosexuality, African American's, Asians, and races of all sorts. It's not us that would be going to Hell, it's people like YOU who discriminate against everybody, and everything!
                            Do you have any scripture on that at all or are you just assuming?

Yours in Christ
                            Elisabeth
                            Proverbs 14:1

Every wise woman buildeth her house:
                            but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Pure_Angel View Post
                              Do you have any scripture on that at all or are you just assuming?

Yours in Christ
                              Elisabeth
                              He are just assumpting sister Angel. The stuff of the Hell is very clear whit the bible:

Deuteronomy 32:22For a fire is kindled in my anger, and shall burne vnto the lowest HELL, and shall consume the earth with her increase, and set on fire the foundations of the mountaines.

(Thank you sister Mitza for the online translation Bible link )

YIC Mari.
                              Ex JW and quiet, shy, timid girl who wants to be a True Cristian Lady.
                              My favorite verse from the Bible is:
                              - A true WITNESSE deliuereth soules: but a deceitfull WITNESSE speaketh lyes.

Comment

So the men at Landover can tell their daughters to bendover to practise the impregnation process? From what age must they bendover?

This does seem as if the free will God gave us is taken away from the daughters by the men of Landover......

It is true that incest was not wrong in the beginning, because with whom other could Adam and Eve procreate as commanded by God, but I believe there did come a time where God stopped His acceptance of incest and wanted His people to have one wife.

By breaking the virgin of your daughter you are labeling her as unpure, already used by another, secondhand, defiled......if you truly believe the Word, you will know that what you are doing is fornication, because you and your daughter is not married, if you love your daughter you will never do such a hideous thing to her, why sleep with your wife if you can sleep with your young and pretty daughter.......how must your wife feel about that?

Is it ok for the son to sleep with his mom if the dad can sleep with the daughter? Why not just make it so that all sleep in one bed and they all try to impregnate the other?

I assume you have already told your daughter to bendover?
                                IN THE NAME OF JESUS, WHOEVER OR WHATEVER READS MY POST WILL BE COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS! AMEN

Comment

Working...
                                X