X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Forget the Corona Virus: New Gay Cereals Lead to Sodomy

The homer indoctrination of children through breakfast foods has been going on for generations. Way back there was a threesome of homers on the boxes of Rice Crispy Cereal. They were named Snap, Crackle and Pop. The names were meant to hint at gay organism.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

My sons are off with my father hunting, and so he game permission to enjoy some time here. I've been doing all the food shopping and have never seen such horrid things. Time to go pray that sodomy will never touch my family because I would not want them to have to be put to death and eternal hellfire. "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13
      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
        The homer indoctrination of children through breakfast foods has been going on for generations. Way back there was a threesome of homers on the boxes of Rice Crispy Cereal. They were named Snap, Crackle and Pop. The names were meant to hint at gay organism.

Oh, yes, this is so very true, dear Brother Mayor Hold. But ... that was then. This is now. You will see in the photo below how things have become so much more terribly permissive these days, thanks to those LIE-beral, Demonrat people. It's always the same old thing with them: they say they want "this", but then when they get it, they end up demanding "this, that, and the other!"

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
        My sons are off with my father hunting, and so he game permission to enjoy some time here. I've been doing all the food shopping and have never seen such horrid things. Time to go pray that sodomy will never touch my family because I would not want them to have to be put to death and eternal hellfire. "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them." Leviticus 20:13
        Dear Mrs. Johnson: Oh, how I know exactly what you mean, Dear. But what you need to do is to pray constantly. Pray, pray, pray, and when you think you've done enough of it, just pray some more!

I Thessalonians 5:16-18:
        16 Rejoice evermore.
        17 Pray without ceasing.
        18 In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.

Now, then, before you view the photo below, kindly ensure that your kiddies are out of the room. I include this photo only as an example of the method in which the devil has progressed from using cartoon characters of three elves on a box of cereal.
        Attached Files

(Mrs.) Isabella White
        Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Instead of promoting homerism, why not promote the great U.S.A.? Uncle Sam made a cereal just for that purpose:

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
          X