X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Homecoming

Originally posted by More Saved Than Thou View Post
    Feel free to give examples. Please cite chapter and verse.
    There are more prophecies than the bible. And they usually fail to come true in the end. The future is always uncertain.
    "I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Originally posted by hellion View Post
      There are more prophecies than the bible. And they usually fail to come true in the end. The future is always uncertain.
      All other prophecies are false. Only the prophecies in the Bible are true. The future is not uncertain to God, He is the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega, so He knows what will happen.
      The Big-Bang: GOD spoke and, BANG, the universe was formed.
      Genesis 1:1 - In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jesus is Lord View Post
        All other prophecies are false. Only the prophecies in the Bible are true. The future is not uncertain to God, He is the Beginning and the End, the Alpha and the Omega, so He knows what will happen.
        Prophecies forsee the future. Forseeing the future is witchcraft. The bible says not to practic witchcraft. So you shouldn't read the bible.

Prophecies like the bible have been passed down through the ages and have mostly come true. But they're pretty much, just predictions...Most of the bible contains stories with didactic themes and hints of diabolical meanings (used to scare christians into worshipping god) Only the last parts are actually prophecies. And most of them haven't even begun yet as far as we know.
        "I do not go where the path leads. I instead create my own path ... and leave a snail trail."

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Prophecies like the bible have been passed down through the ages and have mostly come true.
          That's the fastest about-face I've seen on this board. You are one truly confused little girl.
          This church is dedicated to preaching True Christianity™ and the King James Bible exactly as they are, with no alterations to make them more politically correct for modern liberals. If you think that we've misquoted or twisted Scripture or quoted any verse out of context, please explain in detail how we've done so. Otherwise, if what you read on this site offends you, then you're offended by Almighty God and His Word, not by us.

Questions to ask liberal "Christians"Things that the Bible doesn't sayTolerance

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by More Saved Than Thou View Post
            That's the fastest about-face I've seen on this board. You are one truly confused little girl.
            Sure....

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Sure....
              Listen! Once and for all, are you going to send us your mother's credit cards, OR NOT?
              Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
              "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
              Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                Listen! Once and for all, are you going to send us your mother's credit cards, OR NOT?
                If I were you I'd do what the good Pastor says. He only cares about your immortal soul. He only wants you to send your mother's credit cards to Landover so that you can get right with Jesus.
                Last edited by Pastor Ezekiel; 11-11-2006, 11:54 AM. Reason: strike troubles
                Jeremiah.17.15
                Thus saith the LORD; Cursed be the man that trusteth in man, and maketh flesh his arm, and whose heart departeth from the LORD.

Comment

Why would I? You can't even proven to me that god exists, and that's what I came here for on the most part. And to found out about Hell House, I want to see it. And don't give me those stupid 'Room read-abouts', I've already seen them. I want to see it for myself. You want money, you're going to have to earn it.

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Why would I? You can't even proven to me that god exists, and that's what I came here for on the most part. And to found out about Hell House, I want to see it. And don't give me those stupid 'Room read-abouts', I've already seen them. I want to see it for myself. You want money, you're going to have to earn it.
                    JESUS died for YOU on the cross and sent us, two THOUSAND years later, to give you the good news. If that isn't earning everything you have and more, I guess I don't know what is.
                    Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
                    "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
                    Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

JESUS died for YOU on the cross and sent us, two THOUSAND years later, to give you the good news. If that isn't earning everything you have and more, I guess I don't know what is.
                      You still haven't answered my question. I want to know how god exists other than the fact that 'the bible says so'. You asked me about evolution and I answered. But you still haven't told me about how your god exists.

Moderatio est Figmentum

Comment

Pastor, please be sure to remind this Sinner that Jesus Died only temporarily for his Sins (as another Pastor styles it) or he may not be interested in Tithing to a Cause which is predicated around a Dead Body

Comment

We are all alive. All of our souls are alive. Landover, you are wasting your lives away, you may think me and hellion are wasting ours. It doesn't matter. Where do we all go when we die? Is death the end? Life is made for life, it is not a test of bravery, intelligence, or honesty. When you die, it is all over. You are gone. Heaven, Hell, Summerland, it doesn't matter, you are done.
                          A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.

Comment

Here here! If Jesus rapes and kills, who would want to worship the ol` fartface?

Comment

Dreams are prophecies, they can come true. I remember many of my dreams coming true one way or another....

1.) I had a dream a beautiful bay horse broke down a week before Barbaro's Preakness.
                              2.) I had a dream of my friend sobbing and holding a bloody blanket a few days before her miscarriage.
                              3.) I had a dream my other friend got cancer a few months before she did.
                              4.) When our school had a bomb threat, I had a dream three boys were dead. The next day three boys got expelled.

Theres many more that I cannot remember, but dreams come true. Last night I had a dream that I was looking into a lake, than I plunged into it and heard a rapid heartbeat, then, "CONNER! NOO!" I don't know what it means.

Comment

I want to see this "Hell House" too.

Comment

Working...
                                X