X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Despicable Advertising Slogans

Yes, so you did. I was just so upset over the attack on our freedoms to be Christians by the gay propoganda machine, I didn't see it.
    Matthew:
    5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
    5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
    10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
    10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
      REESE'S PEANUT BUTTER CUPS

You shouldn't even be tasting that.
      The Reese's Peanut Butter Cups advertisements promoted interracial fornicating. "Two greats tastes that taste great together" is liberal nonsense. I lobbied to keep peanut butter and chocolate segregated in the 70s.

Comment

Once Ford started their "Like a Rock" campaign, I was immediately forced to sell my truck. It's obvious they are backed by big sodomy with a slogan like that!
        sigpic
        The eyes of the LORD are in every place, beholding the evil and the good.
        - Proverbs 15:3

CHILDREN'S STORY: TIMMY ON TRIAL

CHRISTIAN ADVICE AND MESSAGES OF HOPE! GOD'S GREATEST HITS!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
          Doublemint Gum: "Double your pleasure, double your fun with Doublemint Gum."

Pleasure and fun should never be doubled. If anything, they should be halved. At least.
          "Double your pleasure, double your fun…" indeed, Brother Hatchet. This vile company has promoted lesbeanism and wanton sexual orgies with their "Doublemint Twins" advertising campaigns since the 1950's. These harlots have influenced the desire for depraved life styles for over a half-century.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2minttwins.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.9 KB
ID:	1905160
          Hell's foundations quiver at the shout of praise;
          brothers, lift your voices, loud your anthems raise.
          ...and get off my lawn
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
            [FONT=Verdana]This vile company has promoted lesbeanism and wanton sexual orgies with their "Doublemint Twins" advertising campaigns since the 1950's
            Yes, Brother Bryan, this sickening advertising campaign has been arousing and corrupting Americans for over fifty years now. I remember being titillated by these two when I was a young man:

To clarify, I'm referring to the violin players. I was young and going through an experimental phase in college.

Comment

Crafty pair of harlots, these two. They wear a large Churchy collar while at the same time practically exposing their dirty pillows

Comment

Disgusting. Obviously, this word is Negro code for raping White women.

Comment

I am want have those two girl chew on my stick of gum! hubba bubba!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post

Your characteristic misuse of "hubba-hubba" worked in this context. It had to happen eventually.

Now quit drooling over white women. If you persist, I'll ban you, Bubba.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitoshi View Post
                      Oh! Aren't you going to grab your crotch when you say that?

That's Right, I forgot - you "people" are notorious for having such a tiny one you need tweezers to find it

PS MERRY CHRISTMAS !

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
                        "Sometimes you feel like a nut, sometimes you don't."

The homer invasion of the adverstising industry is amazing!!!
                        Peter Paul??????
                        Nicely caught there Brother Mayfield! To take the analysis of the utter perversity of the Peter Paul sexually-based add campaign a bit further, we must go deeper into the jingle.
                        --------------------------------
                        Sometimes you feel like a nut
                        Sometimes you don't
                        Almond Joy's got nuts
                        Mounds don't
                        The almonds, or "nuts" are obviously testicles. The "mounds" are obviously breasts. The song is clearly an endorsement of bisexuality
                        Almond Joy's got rich milk chocolate
                        Coconut and a crunchy nut, too
                        Mounds got deep dark chocolate
                        Chewey coconut ooh
                        The "rich milk" is of course female breast milk, the "coconut"s are a slang term for breasts, the "crunchy nut" another testicle reference, the "dark chocolate" is the first reference to negro genitalia, and the "ooh" is obviousely the sound of sinful pleasure upon first sight of the engorged African member.
                        Yeah Yeah Yeah
                        Sometimes you don't
                        Oooh oooh
                        Almond Joy's got nuts
                        Mounds don't
                        As the sexual act itself begins, the "sometimes you want a man, sometimes you want a woman" theme repeats and the "Yeah Yeah Yeah"s and the "Oooh Oooh"s signal increased debauchery between interracial, bisexual perverts.
                        Peter Paul Almond Joy's got nuts
                        Peter Paul Mounds don't

Here the first direct reference to a penis in the slang form "Peter", leading to the final refrain endorsing bisexulity below:
                        Because...

Sometimes you don't
                        Disgusting!
                        sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

J-E-L-L-O

"It's Alive"

It is insanity to suggest that life can be created by adding water to colored sugar!

NIKE

"Just Do It"

I am not sure what "It" is exactly, but I do know it is some form of fornication.

GILLETTE

"The Best A Man Can Get"

I certainly hope this is not the best thing these men will ever get. Fools! I wonder if they have heard of a KJV Bible?

ENERGIZER

"It Keeps Going And Going and Going"

A pink bunny with sandals, oversized sunglasses, and the desire to just keep going. Gay Perversion! We have all heard the rumors about gays and uppers/pep pills.
                          Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

I saw on the television some time ago an advertisement for a meatball sandwich at a place called "Queerno's" or something.
                            A low, sultry Negro voice claimed it was like "being hugged from the inside."

Comment

Originally posted by Converter View Post
                              I saw on the television some time ago an advertisement for a meatball sandwich at a place called "Queerno's" or something.
                              A low, sultry Negro voice claimed it was like "being hugged from the inside."
                              That is disturbing on so many levels.
                              --shudder--
                              sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

Allstate: "You're in good hands."

From the sound of it, this insurance company likes to grope its customers and--I'm going to infer--molest children. Their repugnant logo is a pair of perverted, outstretched hands that appear eager to cup my genitals. Get your stinking paws off me, you damned, dirty Allstate.

Rolaids: "How do you spell relief? R-O-L-A-I-D-S."

Television can be a wonderful babysitter, playmate, parent, and/or teacher provided it is tuned in to the Christian Television Network. CTN strictly offers factual information; e.g., dinosaur bones were strategically placed by Satan to fool mankind about the Earth's age. Secular television spreads misinformation and stultifies the minds of American children. Case in point: the above slogan. No wonder all I see are chinks and Hindus in American spelling bees.

Comment

Working...
                                X