X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Despicable Advertising Slogans

This is obviously some sort of satanic corporate "Prayer" - like Procotor & Gamble's Moon and Stars. The hands are in the inverse position of what they ought to be

- akin to playing a record backwards and hearing Hail Satan

Comment

This little guy always seemed like a classic case of homosexual propaganda. Definitely phallic references in the sticks, a pink hue suitable only for San Fransisco and a drum that is obviously meant to symbolize a man's testes. Something just isn't right. Not to mention that someone with that amount of energy is suspicious to me. It's like a community organizer--anyone that motivated about something is not to be trusted.
      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

Originally posted by eliot mayfield View Post
        "Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is."
        Everybody knows that's about sitting on the toliet! How disgusting!

If there's fizzing going on in your toilet, you're going to need more than Alka-Seltzer - you're going to need a plumber.
        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

"Old Iron Crotch"

So now you've gone back to sexurally advertising on our Godly board

Comment

Originally posted by SUV View Post
            "Old Iron Crotch"

So now you've gone back to sexurally advertising on our Godly board

Your so-called pastors chose that name - not me.
            Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
              Your so-called pastors chose that name - not me.
              Now, now, let's not get crotch-ety

Comment

I demand that both of you women stop derailing my brilliant and insightful thread. Take your catfight elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Man Hatchet View Post
                  I demand that both of you women stop derailing my brilliant and insightful thread. Take your catfight elsewhere.

And I demand that you cease rifling through your daughtre's belongings and peeping in people's windows.

Comment

And I demand that you cease rifling through your daughtre's belongings and peeping in people's windows.
                    I know it's not my place to make suggestions to Pastors, but at some point "Ol' Thread Derailer" might make a nice name for this uppity heathen witch.
                    sigpic

Winging our Way Across the World for The Lord!

God Bless John Boehner and God Bless the Grand Old Party!

Barack Hussein Obama is not My President!!!

Comment

And I demand that you cease rifling through your daughtre's belongings and peeing in people's windows.
                      You're probably going to lead RAT ATTACK 2008 ("RA8") for that drunken squaw, aren't you?

Sorry, Brother Hatchet. But I needed to defend you. She's a fine one to talk about "peeing" after the way she used to raise her skirts to pee all over our Godly, Christian board

Comment

I'll stop my Godly vigilance the day my daughter stops being a shameless hussy for her husband of ten years and my neighbors stop sinning in the privacy of their own homes.

Originally posted by SUV View Post
                        Sorry, Brother Hatchet.
                        Apology fully accepted, humble and chaste Sister Sue.

Comment

I'll stop my Godly vigilance the day my daughter stops being a shameless hussy for her husband of ten years and my neighbors stop sinning in the privacy of their own homes.

How can she be a shameless hussy if they've been married for ten years?

And unless your neighbors invite you to participate, what goes on in their bedrooms is none of your business. That's what really galls you, isn't it? Your daughter and your neighbors all enjoy healthy sex lives, and you're on the outside looking in, both literally and figuratively.

Comment

How can she be a shameless hussy if they've been married for ten years?
                            They use birth control and have marital relations for pleasure, retard.

And unless your neighbors invite you to participate, what goes on in their bedrooms is none of your business. That's what really galls you, isn't it? Your daughter and your neighbors all enjoy healthy sex lives, and you're on the outside looking in, both literally and figuratively.
                            Do you know how much tail I got in my youth? All of the ladies wanted a piece of the Hatchman©. I was like a rock star before I settled down and gave my heart to Jesus. You're probably fantasizing about me wearing spandex and playing an electric guitar right now, aren't you, harlot? You make me sick.

Comment

You're probably fantasizing about me wearing spandex and playing an electric guitar right now, aren't you, harlot?
                              I am

Comment

They use birth control and have marital relations for pleasure, retard.

They have every right to do so.

Do you know how much tail I got in my youth? All of the ladies wanted a piece of the Hatchman©. I was like a rock star before I settled down and gave my heart to Jesus. You're probably fantasizing about me wearing spandex and playing an electric guitar right now, aren't you, harlot? You make me sick.
                                Ew. Just ew.

Comment

Working...
                                X