X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My daughter, and chastity belts.

Originally posted by Basilissa View Post
    Given that you wrote this in response to your own post, am I to understand that you are disgusted by yourself and/or your own parents?
    Sister Basilissa, something tells me that this angry young man won't be with us for much longer if he keeps this up. Let us pray for him and ask the Lord to cast out his demons and to find the joy of serving the one true God through repentance, before it's too late. A blessed evening to you, Dear. Sincerely, Isabella W.
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

Originally posted by ComradeChink1984 View Post
      Disgusting hicks like you should be BURNED ON THE CROSS THAT YOU LIKE TO BURN DURING YOUR KKK GET TOGETHERS!!!!
      First of all, the post you just replied to is a decade old. Second of all, are you saying you WANT teenage girls to get raped by urban thugs? What a vile and disgusting thing to say! I'll pray to Jesus that some inner city boys pay a visit to YOUR house tonight, son, so you get a taste of what you're wishing on other people.

Shocked and appalled at your tasteless barbarity,
      Dennis Lukes
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

I think chastity is an interesting idea. I am wondering about it for my own children.

Comment

Originally posted by christiandad View Post
          I think chastity is an interesting idea. I am wondering about it for my own children.
          Have you ever actually read The Bible?

Comment

Working...
          X