X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bringing Up President Trump's Military Deferment is Not Going to Work

The Biden campaign thinks it can score political points by bringing up the President's bone spur medical deferment. I was having coffee at the Freehold Senior Center yesterday when a feisty lady I know brought me an envelope she had received in the mail. On the front of the envelope above her name was a sentence supposedly written by some political hack, "Major General (Ret.) Paul Eaton."

The sentence read, "My father took Donald Trump's place in Vietnam and was killed in action. That's why I'm sending you this letter." I don't know what his phony letter said but it no doubt missed the point about our President and his medical deferment.

Our President is too smart and too valuable to be put in harm's way. He has said getting drafted is for those who cannot avoid it. He had bone spurs. It doesn't matter whether the bone spurs were serious enough to get a medical deferment or not. The dangerous military is no place for the leader of the free world.

I explained this to the lady. I think she is too far along in age to understand the requirements for great leaders in our modern times.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Bringing Up President Trump's Military Deferment is Not Going to Work

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    The Biden campaign thinks it can score political points by bringing up the President's bone spur medical deferment. I was having coffee at the Freehold Senior Center yesterday when a feisty lady I know brought me an envelope she had received in the mail. On the front of the envelope above her name was a sentence supposedly written by some political hack, "Major General (Ret.) Paul Eaton."

The sentence read, "My father took Donald Trump's place in Vietnam and was killed in action. That's why I'm sending you this letter."
    What utter nonsense! Eaton's father died in January 1969, and not even in Vietnam! He carelessly crashed his expensive aircraft over Laos, a completely different country, at enormous expense to the US taxpayer. The President's crippling bone-spurs - subsequently healed by prayer - were not observed until 1972.

It is disgusting that old ladies, however feisty, should be subjected to this sort of pressure when they are hampered by senility and female brains and so unable to see through the lies. Paul Eaton should be reduced to the rank of Private (E-1), sent to the USDB and have his medals and pension taken away.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

..."My father took Donald Trump's place in Vietnam"...
      All due condolences for the Maj. Gen.'s loss, but let's face some facts here, people.

Donnie's place in Viet Nam would have been in the brig, doing his damnedest to get a Section 8.

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
        Donnie's place in Viet Nam would have been in the brig, doing his damnedest to get a Section 8.
        You Democrats know that you're losing, so, instead of discussing substantive issues of policy, you've started launching personal attacks against the President. Personal attacks are for stupid losers like Sleepy Joe and that monster, Kamala Harris.

I don't think people are aware of just how debilitating Donald Trump's bone spurs were. You can't go running through the jungle chasing Charlie if you're feeling mild discomfort in your feet. So, despite his disappointment, the President was not eligible to serve with the losers who got drafted. Thankfully, the bone spurs issue went away just after the draft did.

Anyway, Donald Trump was sent to military school, so he's got more military experience than Joe Biden does. That's what makes President Trump the disciplined man of character that he is today.
        The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
          You Democrats know that you're losing, so, instead of discussing substantive issues of policy, you've started launching personal attacks against the President. Personal attacks are for stupid losers like Sleepy Joe and that monster, Kamala Harris.
          Indeed. Did that ho-bag, Harris, ever serve? I've seen movies and tv about Vietnam, women served. So why didn't Harris?
          His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

People who criticize the President don't seem to understand that Donald Trump did not start the Vietnam war, just like he didn't create poverty or sick people. He inherited all these problems from the Obama administration and it has absolutely nothing to do with him. His job is to schooze with dictators, pardon friends, rent out golf carts to the Secret Service, etc. Not solve *your* problems.
            If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Our President is too smart and too valuable to be put in harm's way. He has said getting drafted is for those who cannot avoid it. He had bone spurs. It doesn't matter whether the bone spurs were serious enough to get a medical deferment or not. The dangerous military is no place for the leader of the free world.
              Oh, how I wish that the horrid fake news media would just shut up, dear Brother Mayor Hold! I am so sick of that Clinton News Network forever bringing up any silly, old thing in a very poor (and unsuccessful) attempt to de-rail our beloved President Trump. The truth of the matter is that the President had bone spurs, which can be very painful. Goodness only knows how he ever got through the pain and embarrassment, but I suspect he managed, thanks to his faith in Almighty, and with the same determination that he used to get through that fake Russian investigation and impeachment nonsense. Why, in the attached video clip, one can see just how much the poor man still deals with excruciating pain from those blasted bone spurs!

(Mrs.) Isabella White
              Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

Working...
              X