X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short.

Originally posted by GlitteryandBanned View Post
    Hon, let me explain something to you.

No one, not even under the influence, is ever asking for it.

Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.

Its easy! No consent=Not asking for it! Clothes don't matter, big boy!

Also, saying "Don't get raped" Is like someone holding you underwater and saying, "Don't drown!"
    Not sure how this is relevant. Women are the property of their fathers until sold to a husband, as God dictates in the Bible. Why would it even matter if they were asking for something?

You see, there's something called the First Amendment here in the USA, which gives us the Freedom of Religion. You liberal feminazis can never take that away from us.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.
      Why do they dress like sluts if they don't want to seduce men? It's extremely easy to prevent rape, just dress properly and user anti rape underwear. If you refuse to follow even these simple guidelines, whatever happens is clearly your own mistake!
      5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
      To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
      James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

....Unless verbal consent is given, THEY AREN'T ASKING FOR IT. There shouldn't be a debate.

"hon", only a two bit whore wears clothes that expose thier nether regions. They dress like that expressely so they get raped. Wearing a skirt so short everyone and their grandfather can see their 'whoorah' is the same as saying to a deaf man 'come and get it boys'. When I see flames, I know it is hot. The fire need to tell me it will burn.

Clothes do matter. Perhaps you like to lie buck naked on the side of the road for passing cars to get a whiff. My women dress appropriately and stay out of the gutter!
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Also, saying "Don't get raped" Is like someone holding you underwater and saying, "Don't drown!"
          What nonsense. If a woman wears attractive clothing she does so because she wants to attract men. The word "attractive" literally means "asking for it", if you don't want to attract the unrelenting attention of a man you shouldn't wear attractive clothing, but we all know the real goal of women like you is to lure innocent men into Hell by forcing them to rape you. It's not like it is any more effort to wear an ankle length skirt than a miniskirt, so your motive can only be an unsavory one.
          Leviticus 26:15-16
          And if ye shall despise my statutes, or if your soul abhor my judgments, so that ye will not do all my commandments, but that ye break my covenant: I also will do this unto you; I will even appoint over you terror, consumption, and the burning ague, that shall consume the eyes, and cause sorrow of heart: and ye shall sow your seed in vain, for your enemies shall eat it.

Comment

Non-verbal consent is just as important as verbal consent. If a girl is taking her clothes off in front of a man, drunk, and kissing him, and he kisses back, is that "rape"? Even sinful HELL-ywood movies would indicate not. So I suppose every single example of sex in any movie is "rape" except where there is a long dialog or a legal contract explicitly permitting sex?

Does James Bond say in each movie "May I kiss your face? It would be really nice if I could. Oh, I can? Thank you, I'm going to kiss your face now. Okay, I kissed your face. May I have sexual intercourse with you now? I just want to make sure you're okay with it."

The analogy you're giving is ridiculous because odds are the person didn't do anything to invite being drowned.

A better example would be leaving a giant block of gold and diamonds in the street, then being shocked when someone decides to pick them up, or posting your Facebook password as a profile update then being shocked when you're "hacked". Do you value your security? Do they value their virginity? Then the burden is on them to PROTECT it! Put on extra clothes and anti-rape undergarments to make it clear that you're off limits. Anything short of that, and they might as well be advertising that they want to get raped.
            Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

By saying that there is never an appropriate circumstance to rape a woman, whether she is your wife or not, whether she is a virgin or not, whether you are within the city limits or not, that it is just never acceptable to rape, these damned secularists are saying that they know better than God. Well I frankly won't stand for it.

Telling Christians that they cannot obey God's laws concerning the treatment of women is a horrible form of persecution. I will vote Republican until we have made it legal in this once great nation to rape our wives as God commands.

Some people just don't respect the First Amendment.

Comment

Also, secularists forbid their own soldiers from raping the bereaved virgin daughters of foreign heathens, after slaughtering the rest of their savage nation, even though God in His wisdom commands them to do so.

The art of war is being twisted for nefarious purposes. Watch a movie like Saving Private Ryan, and you will behold the true horror of modern war. Watch this movie, or Hamburger Hill, or an old John Wayne flick, and ask yourself, "where is the mass rape that God demands?"

Comment

oH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE STUPIDITY IN ONE PLACE. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT A WOMAN IS ASKING TO BE RAPED BY WHAT THEY WEAR. NO NO NO NO YOU ARE INCREDIBLY WRONG.

Comment

Originally posted by 420blazeit View Post
                    NO NO NO NO YOU ARE INCREDIBLY WRONG.
                    Oh, well, if an ignorant pot-head with no clue about what the Good LORD actually wants tells us we're wrong, then I guess we have no choice but to put all our faith in Shaggy here and just ignore all that has done for us.

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by 420blazeZit View Post
                      oH MY GOD I HAVE NEVER SEEN MORE STUPIDITY IN ONE PLACE. ARE YOU SERIOUSLY SAYING THAT A WOMAN IS ASKING TO BE RAPED BY WHAT THEY WEAR. NO NO NO NO YOU ARE INCREDIBLY WRONG.
                      Well I certainly haven't said any such thing. I am only saying that the Will of God, as made explicit in His Word, should take precedence over that of a woman. Or a man for that matter.

Why do you reject the Wisdom of the Lord as plainly laid out by the KJV Bible? Why do you wish damnation on the people God commands us to assimilate? Is your heart really so full of hatred that you would have them burn for all eternity, just because they were born into the wrong religion? Why not save them from this horrible fate like God saved the virgin daughters of the Midianites and Amalekites when He commanded the Israelites to force them into proper marriages, despite their savage upbringing, so they could learn about their Creator over rape?

Comment

Originally posted by 420blazeZit View Post
                        You haven't been paying attention. God does the asking. Stop getting caught up in the details.

In His Grip,

J. Orville Bradley
                        Ezekiel 23:19-20 "Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.
                        For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses."

Comment

Men must have self control and understand the difference between a consensual sexual act and rape. Rape is simply the worst possible way to humilliate somebody, is like saying a person is worthless and just a toy to play with whenever you want to. Is a way to torture and hurt another person who never asked for it. Human body is sacred, we have no right to play with it, specially in that way. What about women who are raped and then killed? Or those who ended so depressed that they killed themselves?

To the men reading this, you have the power to reason, nobody is forcing you to have sex with a woman, no matter how she looks, she must give you permission first, you must control your own desires because we live in a civilized society, not in a jungle

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWideMusic View Post
                            Or those who ended so depressed that they killed themselves?
                            Well, I can answer that one: they will go to hell.

nobody is forcing you to have sex with a woman
                            Amen! Thank the Lord for that!

not in a jungle
                            That's a pretty racist remark though boy. Are you saying negroes are all rapists?
                            Psalm 81:10:
                            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                              That's a pretty racist remark though boy. Are you saying negroes are all rapists?
                              I'm talking about animals, they just mate with another members of their own kind and that's all, they just follow their instincts, but we can make something better than that and control ourselves

Comment

Originally posted by WorldWideMusic View Post
                                I'm talking about animals, they just mate with another members of their own kind and that's all, they just follow their instincts, but we can make something better than that and control ourselves
                                Now now friend, calling them animals crosses several lines. Be glad Remy Lebeau isn't around to set you straight.
                                Psalm 81:10:
                                I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
                                open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

Working...
                                X