I love this quaint little blouse!
    sigpic
    Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Comment

Re: Modest Fashion

Originally posted by SoldierofChrist View Post
      [ATTACH]24948[/ATTACH]
      That is a cute blouse. However, the puffed sleeves are quite unnecessary and would only get in the way of housework. A wise woman doesn't want anything to get in the way of improving her home. Proverbs 14:1
      "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Originally posted by Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson View Post
        That is a cute blouse. However, the puffed sleeves are quite unnecessary and would only get in the way of housework. A wise woman doesn't want anything to get in the way of improving her home. Proverbs 14:1
        Oh quite true! I must edit that out of the pattern
        sigpic
        Praise Jesus! For He alone saves

Comment

I had see the image of this dress model and is just the kind of models that we put to our young 13 and 15 years old daugthers , but sometimes when they go out of home they exchange this dress modest modells for other very different , as mini-skirts and very adjusted to their bodies shorts , and i think that the modesty must be a Christian identity signal for a good Christian daugthers , please tell me fast what i must do for that our daugthers accept to dress modest dressing and large skirts !!!.

YELISA CAMARGO

Originally posted by SoldierofChrist View Post
          [ATTACH]24948[/ATTACH]

Comment

Originally posted by Yelisa Camargo View Post
            please tell me fast what i must do for that our daugthers accept to dress modest dressing and large skirts !!!.
            Our forum is full of wonderful advice, True Christian™ posts are guaranteed to be 100% Biblical. If you go to the bottom of the page and look for "tags," you'll see the tag for "modesty." Click on that and you'll find more discussions and advice for you.

I hope that helps.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

There was some news item about some football player and some singer and they were bearing witness to the fact that they weren't having s * x until they were married which I thought was great.

But the singer was wearing a dress that bared her arms and her br ** sts pretty much down to her navel. ( Oh, wait, can I say " navel "?) Anyway, I thought that it was odd that they were talking about obeying Jesus while the woman was essentially selling s*x packaged as music videos.

Am I wrong or is this a mixed message and possible hypocrisy? Real Christians should avoid hypocrisy . . . unless one owns a hippopotamus and wants to dedicate it to Christ.

Sequitorisily Yours,

Handmaiden
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Originally posted by handmaiden View Post
                Anyway, I thought that it was odd that they were talking about obeying Jesus while the woman was essentially selling s*x packaged as music videos.
                A good rule of thumb is to imagine any non True Christian(tm) woman is probably a whore.

It says a great deal of time and money.

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Most of these are quite nice clothes. All you have to do is shorten the skirt hem line to the upper thigh so people can see my ripped stockings and exchange sleeves for spaghetti straps so they can see my gold bracelets and tattoos.
                  1 Samuel 15:23 “For rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubbornness is as iniquity and idolatry. Because thou hast rejected the word of the LORD, he hath also rejected thee from being king.”

Comment

Originally posted by Emoslut View Post
                    Most of these are quite nice clothes. All you have to do is shorten the skirt hem line to the upper thigh so people can see my ripped stockings and exchange sleeves for spaghetti straps so they can see my gold bracelets and tattoos.
                    You've got it all wrong. Women are supposed to dress modestly, with no gold or tattoos. Please look at 1 Timothy 2:9 and Leviticus 19:28. Both are frowned upon by God.
                    And thou shalt love the LORD thy God with all thine heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy might.
                    Deuteronomy 6.5

Comment

Skirts are ok, but I rather wear blue jeans, they're more confortable, specially when I'm working in a school project or when the day is too cold

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeAndMangaLover View Post
                        Skirts are ok, but I rather wear blue jeans, they're more confortable, specially when I'm working in a school project or when the day is too cold
                        Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

Why do you hate Jesus?

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Deuteronomy 22:5 "The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God."

Why do you hate Jesus?
                          Uh? I never said that, I just simply don't wear skirts, that's not a crime

Comment

Originally posted by AnimeAndMangaLover View Post
                            Uh? I never said that, I just simply don't wear skirts, that's not a crime
                            According to the Bible, it is. A deadly one, as you can see that the verse I cited refers to those who contravene that edict as "abomination unto the LORD thy God". Why, that's as bad as homosexuality:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

By not following every last requirement in the Bible (there's only about 630 of them, so it's not that hard), you prove that you don't love Jesus:

John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

And if you don't love Jesus (and prove it by keeping His commandments, which include tithing joyously), you therefore hate Jesus:

Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                              According to the Bible, it is. A deadly one, as you can see that the verse I cited refers to those who contravene that edict as "abomination unto the LORD thy God". Why, that's as bad as homosexuality:

Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

By not following every last requirement in the Bible (there's only about 630 of them, so it's not that hard), you prove that you don't love Jesus:

John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him."

And if you don't love Jesus (and prove it by keeping His commandments, which include tithing joyously), you therefore hate Jesus:

Matthew 12:30 "He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad."
                              You seem to know a lot about the bible and respect it a lot, so why you have so many negative badges under your ussername?

Comment

The filthy, Godmocking atheist is right. Women wearing jeans is an abomination for which they will surely burn in the eternal fires of hell.

Also, anime and manga are gateway drawings which lead to hardcore art. You'll be turning tricks on street corners and having lezbean sodomy to support your habit of shooting up with the marijuana if you continue down that satanic path.
                                Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Working...
                                X