X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Books that deserve the fire

Originally posted by Rev. M. Rodimer View Post
    I burned Ayn Rand's "Atlas Sneezed", or whatever the title of that unending rant of God-mockery is.

You know, the one Paul Ryan makes all his staffers read, to see if they can stay awake through stacks of senseless drivel.
    I would not be so quick to dismiss the damned whore Ayn Rand, brother. Even though Ayn Rand hates Jesus and quims all over his face constantly, she has many great things to say about the laziness of the poor. We need anal rapists like Ayn Rand to present the secular rationale for Christ's teaching. While she despises Jesus, and preaches the exact opposite of Christian charity, we the Christian Right owe her a debt of gratitude for brainwashing those marginal, fence-humping idiots into sacrificing their health and happiness to the job creating class. Where would this great nation be without worthless slags like that seed gurgling slunt Ayn Rand?
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

A book i burnt today:

- Jurassic Park, by Michael Chrichton. Reason: evolutionist Darwinistic propaganda, claiming that the earth is more than 6000 years old, clearly a work of Satan. I bought it used, just to make sure than not a single penny goes to those who distributes books like this.

I had a fun time with my family watching this book perish in flames, i also heard there is a movie based on this book, if there is such a movie i will pick it up and burn that one as well, and no, i dont care that the enviornmentalists thinks it's wrong to burn plastic cause i'm gonna burn it anyway and enjoy it with my family

Comment

All false bible versions!

By which I mean all but the KJ1611 Authorized version.
        Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billy Bob Jenkins View Post
          I would not be so quick to dismiss the damned whore Ayn Rand, brother. Even though Ayn Rand hates Jesus and quims all over his face constantly, she has many great things to say about the laziness of the poor. We need anal rapists like Ayn Rand to present the secular rationale for Christ's teaching. While she despises Jesus, and preaches the exact opposite of Christian charity, we the Christian Right owe her a debt of gratitude for brainwashing those marginal, fence-humping idiots into sacrificing their health and happiness to the job creating class. Where would this great nation be without worthless slags like that seed gurgling slunt Ayn Rand?
          Probably all sucking at the teat of Big Welfare.

Like Ayn Rand did.

An interview with Evva Pryror, a social worker and consultant to Miss Rand's law firm of Ernst, Cane, Gitlin and Winick verified that on Miss Rand's behalf she secured Rand's Social Security and Medicare payments which Ayn received under the name of Ann O'Connor (husband Frank O'Connor).

As Pryor said, "Doctors cost a lot more money than books earn and she could be totally wiped out" without the aid of these two government programs. Ayn took the bail out even though Ayn "despised government interference and felt that people should and could live independently... She didn't feel that an individual should take help."

But alas she did and said it was wrong for everyone else to do so.
          Bible boring? Nonsense!
          Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
          You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Recently I burned the following;

Crime & Punishment, by Fyodor Dostoyevsky. A commie book promoting murder, almost stating that murder of innocent land and property owners is permitted especially if they are more well off than you are.

Of Mice and Men by John Steinbeck - I burned this as it suggests the befriending of retards is normal and to kill them is wrong.

Lady Chatterly's Lover by DH Lawrence - I found 3 copies of these in my whore of an ex-wives hidey hole. Now I know where she got her lustful and adulterous ideas from.
            Matthew 10:34
            Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

One more to burn:

The Human Evasion by Celia Green Written by a woman and full of hateful sarcastic lies about nice, Godly people.

Comment

And Another - The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini. A depraved look at the mooslim world almost asking the reader to feel sorry for them, it glorifies the taliban and promotes buggery as punishment.
                Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Comment

Well Brothers, I had a strong unction to set to flames the terrible book, "Pride and Prejudice" - an example of coniving(gold-digging) and whoring women wheeling their tools of witchcraft, and terrible writing(the sentences of a retarded demon, which is a given since demons are already retarded, hence they are demons) just this morning.

And so, the book was burned until it was a pile of ash, and then, it was burned again for good measure.
                  sigpic

Psalm 50:22 Now consider this, ye that forget God, lest I tear you in pieces, and there be none to deliver.
                  Deuteronomy32:35 To me belongeth vengeance and recompence; their foot shall slide in due time: for the day of their calamity is at hand, and the things that shall come upon them make haste.
                  Jerimiah 13:14 And I will dash them one against another, even the fathers and the sons together, saith the LORD: I will not pity, nor spare, nor have mercy, but destroy them.
                  Numbers 32:23 But if ye will not do so, behold, ye have sinned against the LORD: and be sure your sin will find you out.
                  Leviticus24:14 Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him.
                  Ephesians5:5 For this ye know, that no whoremonger, nor unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, hath any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and of God.5:6 Let no man deceive you with vain words: for because of these things cometh the wrath of God upon the children of disobedience. 5:7 Be not ye therefore partakers with them.

Comment

Another one for the fire:

- Bambi, by Felix Salten. Reason: trying to make hunters look evil, and has talking animals, while in real life, hunters are just following God's law (Genesis 1:26) and animals are too stupid to communicate. This book was by the way written by a Godless Joo, like so many other books of evil.

Comment

Today my pastor done kilt him a deer *Praise God* and out of the love of his heart he gave me the entrails and spleen, so I'm just lighten up my George Foreman grill.

Here my kindling be for today:

The complete works of William Shakespeare (a bunch of gay mens prancing around in skirts praising false gods like "Jupiter" and "Destiny.")

The complete works of Plato - Gay greek homer who denied the love of Christ and who is burning in hell right now.

I got me another one that I decided to save just in case, by the Powerful Christian man Joseph de Maiestre, a counter-enlightenment author who believed in theocracy and that we colored folks degenerated from the Godly white man into a monkey.

Letters to a Russian Gentleman on the Spanish Inquisition (1822, English translation 1851)

He was a Cat-lick but still there be some interestin things up in this book.
                      http://www.kingjamesbibleonline.org/1611-Bible/

Comment

Originally posted by Zechariah Smyth View Post
                        I'll suggest the "Hunger Games" series of books, which I've heard are filled with children complaining about their chores.

Yours in Christ,

Z. Smyth
                        maybe you should check your facts there buddy thats WAYYYYY off

Comment

Originally posted by curiousboob94 View Post
                          maybe you should check your facts there buddy thats WAYYYYY off
                          No, not really.
                          The vine is dried up, and the fig tree languisheth; the pomegranate tree, the palm tree also, and the apple tree, even all the trees of the field, are withered: because joy is withered away from the sons of men.~Joel 1:12

Comment

so the hunger games is about complaining of chores?

in the first one katniss has to hunt for her family's food and then she has to fight for her life in an arena because she took her sister's place in it

those are so pretty extreme chores don't you think

Comment

I was in our public library the other day and came across this piece of depraved literature by some wet back. 'Everybody Poops'. Imagine my horror when I picked it up and discovered that it encourages children to play with their backsides, therefore promoting anal sex. It also suggests that children should poop like dogs because dogs don't care where they poop. I immeidately tore the book to shreds and sought out a further two copies and burnt them right there in front of the youngsters in the 'Childrens Section'. The little faces lit up with delight as the flames took hold. I got barred for doing it, but I know I did Gods work. If you see this book burn it.

Click image for larger version

Name:	everybody-poops-collage.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	29.5 KB
ID:	1916544

Comment

Originally posted by curiousboob94 View Post
                                those are so pretty extreme chores don't you think
                                So you agree that the books are about children who don't want to do their chores. Was that so hard?

Thank you.
                                Bible boring? Nonsense!
                                Try Bible in a Year with Brother V, or join Shirlee and the kids as they discuss Real Bible Stories!
                                You can't be a Christian if you don't know God's Word!

Comment

Working...
                                X