X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Day in History: January 12th

1628 - Frenchman blasphemer Charles Perrault born. He goes on to publish a bunch of fairy tales which supplant the true stories from the Bible in the imaginations of children for centuries, resulting in an erosion of faith and morals.

1893 - Hermann Göring is born. World War I flying ace and decorated war hero. Commander of the Red Baron's squadron after the latter's death. Later in his life he was one of the highest ranking leaders of Nazi Germany and was sentenced to death at Nuremberg for crimes against humanity, but we should bear in mind that he accomplished a great deal and not hold a few mistakes against him.
    On the same exact day, another leading light of the Nazi Party named Alfred Rosenberg (not Jewish) is also born.

- The US House of Representatives rejects a proposal to give women the right to vote. Ah, a simpler and Godlier time when family values and common sense still reigned supreme.

1916 - P.W. Botha is born. He later becomes South Africa's greatest leader, who refuses to grant nigras the special privileges they demand and accurately describes apartheid as "good neighborliness."

1932 - Now see the devastation Satan has wrought on this once great nation since 1915. Hattie Carraway is the first woman elected to the US Senate.

1962 - Operation Chopper, the first major US combat operation of the Vietnam War, takes place.

1991 - Congress authorizes the use of military force to drive Saddam Hussein out of Kuwait and away from our oil.

2010 - God smites the shithole island of Haiti with an earthquake for their blasphemy, voodoo idolatry, and general negritude. Their Frenchy-named capital Port-au-Prince is destroyed and over 100,000 negroes are sent straight into Hell. Glory be to God!!!
    I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
    Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
    But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
    From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Re: This Day in History: January 12th

One of my brothers died and went to hell on this day. When I feel sad about this, I imagine Jesus giving me a kindly pat on the back. Then I give thanks for all of God's Glory and stop feeling quite so sad.

Someday, I will be so strong in the Lord and so consumed with the wonder of God's Glory that I won't feel any sadness for the unsaved at all.
    His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
    X