X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: GAY DOG UPDATE: Help needed at Freehold Animal Shelter

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
    Like all homosexuals they made the lifestyle choice because they wanted to spit on the face of Jesus on the cross.
    In some ways dog homosexuality is more dangerous than human in its ability to create more human fags. When humans perform such abomination with each other we True Christians rightly call it a choice, but when animals do gay stuff the liberals point to it and say "see, it's natural!"

Obviously it's not natural but the liberals say that it is and the gay dogs are more than happy to back them up on it. The result is that more children decide to be queer.
    Leviticus 13:40 And the man whose hair is fallen off his head, he is bald; yet is he clean.

Comment

Re: Help needed at Freehold Animal Shelter

Originally posted by Titus Templeton View Post
      I've heard those PETA-freaks like to have sex with animals.
      So they kill them afterwards to make sure they don't talk?

NEVER LET INGRID NEWKIRK AND THE POPE TOGETHER, HE MAY GET SOME IDEAS!

That being said, I'm not sure what the big deal is. They don't have souls, they're just animals, just shoot them. It's not like there aren't enough straight dogs out there.
      Drama queen

Comment

Re: GAY DOG UPDATE: Help needed at Freehold Animal Shelter

Okay, so we decide to splurge (so to speak) and buy the robo-bitch. To be delivered any moment now, depending on how crappy the delivery driver is. Will it actually work? Can a dirty old dog be taught new, heterosexual tricks?

I hate to think of all the poor unconvinced puppies that will die gooey lube-and-latex-stinking deaths, but desperate times call for desperate measures. I do NOT want any more dogs on the lap of Satan! Bad Satan! Get your filthy paws off my pups! Bad Satan! Bad!

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
        Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
        Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Working...
        X