X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is your soul in pain?

Brothers, as a doctor I am here for you to talk about an uncomfortable thing. Soul pain is a symptom of pain in the area of the soul. A number of different causes have been documented. One of the most common causes is a noumenon fissure. It involves a tear in the spiritual canal probably due to trauma from de-vocation and are usually treated effectively with sitz baths, soul softeners, and analgesics.

Two more highly common causes of functional pain are levator ani syndrome (LAS) and proctalgia fugax. Both of these conditions are thought to be caused by muscle spasms of either the levator ani muscle or the pineal gland (the seat of the soul) respectively, and may overlap symptomatically with a third less-common condition called coccygodynia which is the result of previous trauma to the animus. Stress, prolonged sitting, and constipation all seem to be associated with LAS. The majority (90%) of those reporting chronic episodes of such pain are women. Some researchers group these conditions under the medical category of "tension myalgia of the psychic floor".

Less than a third of those experiencing these conditions seek medical treatment for them. Treatment can involve the use of antispasmodic medications as well as the down-training (conscious involvement and relaxation of previously unconscious muscle movements) so that spasms occur less frequently or not at all. An alpha-and-omega abscess is an infection that forms a pocket of pus within the tissues around the pneuma. It is treated surgically by incision and drainage. Bacterial, viral, and protozoal infections may occur in the area surrounding the recesses of the heart. These may be the result of a sexually transmitted disease.
    If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Re: Is your soul in pain?

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
    Brothers, as a doctor I am here for you to talk about an uncomfortable thing. Soul pain is a symptom of pain in the area of the soul.
    Thank you, Dr. Toole, for that helpful post. I have to confess I have listened to our Pastors talk about the soul for years but never understood what it actually is and where it is located.

There is no need for men to suffer from soul pain when we have you here to help them.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Thank you, Dr. Toole, for that helpful post. I have to confess I have listened to our Pastors talk about the soul for years but never understood what it actually is and where it is located.

There is no need for men to suffer from soul pain when we have you here to help them.
      Mr. Mayor, thank you. All I can do is offer relief for physical symptoms and perhaps give some intellectual explanations. The real work is done with the Pastors.

Comment

My father was a Colonel. He raised me upright, I never slouch. Therefore, my soul is firm and hearty, never in pain, and built to last like a 1980's IBM printer.
        No spoose should be more attractive than the other - that way, no one is satisfied, and the marriage can be happy.

Comment

Originally posted by Emily Brent View Post
          My father was a Colonel. He raised me upright, I never slouch. Therefore, my soul is firm and hearty, never in pain, and built to last like a 1980's IBM printer.
          What does posture have to do with metaphysical entities well being?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterKrackpot View Post
            What does posture have to do with metaphysical entities well being?
            Well Peter I'm glad you asked. Finally, someone asked. Posture helps keep everything aligned, which allows the Holy Spirit to enter and fill the vacuum. Tell me, how's your animus (and I'm not talking about those disgusting Japanese cartoons)?

Comment

Well Peter I'm glad you asked. Finally, someone asked. Posture helps keep everything aligned, which allows the Holy Spirit to enter and fill the vacuum. Tell me, how's your animus (and I'm not talking about those disgusting Japanese cartoons)?
              Vacuum? Where is this vacuum cavity located? Perhaps, the lower colon?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterKrackpot View Post
                Vacuum? Where is this vacuum cavity located? Perhaps, the lower colon?
                I can see you are completely tethered in the physical realm. Your dirty jokes won't get a rise here, all that happens is we pity you. Imagine you are drowning in the ocean and someone throws a life bouy to you - would you refuse to get in the ring or blow the whistle? Apparently you would. I urge you to reconsider - the entire congregation is rooting for you.

Comment

I can see you are completely tethered in the physical realm. Your dirty jokes won't get a rise here, all that happens is we pity you. Imagine you are drowning in the ocean and someone throws a life bouy to you - would you refuse to get in the ring or blow the whistle? Apparently you would. I urge you to reconsider - the entire congregation is rooting for you.
                  Colons are clean...

Comment

Peter Peter Peter, you're obsessed with something. I can see there is something heavy weighing on your mind, pray won't you tell us what it is? Your Brothers are cheering for you, I feel we are close to a breakthrough.

Comment

Peter Peter Peter, you're obsessed with something. I can see there is something heavy weighing on your mind, pray won't you tell us what it is? Your Brothers are cheering for you, I feel we are close to a breakthrough.
                      Good Colon health is next to godliness...

Comment

Poor Peter is stuck in a loop. A very tight loop that won't unclench and let him release his burden. Believe me, friend, I know a weeping soul when I see one, I'm a doctor.

Comment

Poor Peter is stuck in a loop. A very tight loop that won't unclench and let him release his burden. Believe me, friend, I know a weeping soul when I see one, I'm a doctor.
                          So, is this a confession about your colon’s health?

Comment

Originally posted by PeterCrackhead View Post
                            So, is this a confession about your colon’s health?
                            Hey, admins, do you have a "Projection" award for Pyotr here?

Comment

Working...
                            X