X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chink New Year

Originally posted by Reaper42 View Post
    Just noticed this. Anyway why must we call them chinks? To me that would be an offensive name. I would know the girl I like always is sad bout people calling her that. Would god call them that? No I don't think he would. We are all gods creations we are all equal.
    Honestly Reaper, it's just human nature to be somewhat lazy about speech and shorten words to one syllable. For example, someone named "Robert" will often be called "Rob" or "Bob," while "Theodore" will become "Ted." With women, "Elizabeth" becomes "Liz," and so on. Not only are one-syllable words easier to say, but they are frequently terms of endearment. Even the loving nickname "Honey" often gets shortened to "Hun."

So there is nothing wrong with shortening "Chinaman" to "chink." Or "Negro" to "spook," or "Latino" to "spic." And it's not just ethnicity - for example, we can shorten "feminist" to "slut" or "employee" to "slave."

Really, you're reading too much into this. You're making a mountain out of a molehill.
    Praise Jesus!
    Brother Fred
    CEO, The Uranus Corporation
    Put your faith in Uranus!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper42 View Post
      Just noticed this. Anyway why must we call them chinks? To me that would be an offensive name. I would know the girl I like always is sad bout people calling her that. Would god call them that? No I don't think he would. We are all gods creations we are all equal.
      Quiet down sissy boy! Nobody gives a damn that you're offended you SJW crybaby feminazi! To answer your question. YES. GOD WOULD CALL THEM CHINKS. How dare you question God! No you are not a God. You are a sissyboy not a God.
      Leviticus 20:13 "If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them."

Comment

I never said anything about being a god. I said "we are all gods creations". Also how am I a sissy, and a feminazi?
        Revelation 6:8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Comment

Working...
        X