X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vote Weed!

I just wanted to let you know that I'm throwing my hat in the ring for mayor of Freehold. I am running as the Green Party candidate. I will hold a press conference soon to make it official.

Re: Vote Weed!

Originally posted by Richard Weed View Post
    I just wanted to let you know that I'm throwing my hat in the ring for mayor of Freehold. I am running as the Green Party candidate. I will hold a press conference soon to make it official.
    I will most certainly not be voting for you. Firstly, because the world will end in 6 days (March 4, 2010), so there is no need. Secondly, because you are a green, which is a form of God-mocking LIEberal. And thirdly, your name implies that you are a filthy, marihuana-smoking hippy. Good day.

Comment

So Dick, going to jump in to the mayoral party, are you? Tell me, what laws in Freehold should be removed and what new ones should be added.
      Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
      Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
      Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
      Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
      Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
      Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

I'm torn. I really like mr. Alfred King, he will bring change to Freehold, and bring justice to misogynic christians.

On the other hand, I have great respect for nature, and often am ashamed to live in a polluting, decadent country like America, so you seem to be a nice candidate as well.

Wouldn't it be a great idea if you'd join forces? Otherwise, that Hold psychopath might win just because his opponents are quarrelling among each other...
        An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

No.

Your farm has been plaguing our town with the devil's weed. I'm coming down right now with my all American Ford pickup truck, loading up your marijuana, and taking it back to my house to BURN it!

Comment

This is the last straw, Freehold must become the Beacon of God® for the rest of the world. The only hope for mankinds future is to embrace Christian Reconstruction.

What is most needed is a collective faith on the part of God’s people to seek first the Kingdom of God, and His righteousness (Matt. 6:33). This is the vision of the City of God—the Christian World Order. Until this is the resident belief of the majority of Christians, we will remain victims of the confounding of Satan with the resulting effect of being a scattered people unable to understand each other’s speech, and therefore, unable to accomplish what we have imagined to do.

If we all believe, then all things become possible. Therefore, our primary objective should be to proclaim and secure the “word of the Kingdom” in as many as will receive it. We are the keepers of the flame, and the guardians of the brain trust. Our business is the word of the Kingdom.
            This includes you, because you are as much a part of the work.

This is why our mutual work must increase. We are contending with mass confusion (Babel) on the part of God’s people. The world is filled with a multiplicity of churches, ministries, schools, and institutions, but each one advocates a different vision. If we were all to agree that our individual expressions work to serve this central calling of the advancing Kingdom, we would truly see the end of the contemporary Towers of Babel.

As it stands, it is the Godly who are scattered, and it is the Godly who are not realizing their hopes of a Christian social order. This can be changed, if we believe. It will not change overnight, and it will not be within our generation. Does that matter? The future depends upon our faithfulness now. Shall we leave future generations with little resources, or supply them with reams of literature and lectures from which they can continue the great campaign? By preserving and propagating the word of the Kingdom we are securing the seed that will eventually produce the hundred-fold return for our Lord. The choice is ours.

If the divisiveness I have seen continues, I will enter the race and bring Truth.
            sigpic

Ted Cruz in 2016 is the only hope for America. He is an anoited member of the Seven Mountains Movement. God and Jesus demand no less from real Christians and Americans.

Ephesians 6:11-13
            11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

The state is a bankrupt institution. The only alternative to this bankrupt 'humanistic' system is a God-centered government. R.J. Rushdoony, Reconstructionist Theologian.

Comment

Wonderfully put, Brother. I've never considered the current day applications of the lesson our ancestors learned from the tower of Babel. Your sermon on why we should show the world they're wrong, and we're right is simply moving, and glorious.

You truly serve the LORD humbly. Glory, Brother

We want Christian Theocracy and we want it NOW!
              Christian Theocracy: Change we can believe in.

LANDOVER BAPTIST DEMON HUNTING PERMIT #00666-29

Comment

Originally posted by grey goose View Post
                We want Christian Theocracy and we want it NOW!
                You already have it. Enjoy while it lasts!
                An it harm none, do what thou wilt.

And therefore let there be beauty and strength, power and compassion, honour and humility, mirth and reverence within you.

Why I'm no longer a Christian: how the Landover Baptist Church ruined my life!

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob11 View Post
                  I will most certainly not be voting for you. Firstly, because the world will end in 6 days (March 4, 2010), so there is no need. Secondly, because you are a green, which is a form of God-mocking LIEberal. And thirdly, your name implies that you are a filthy, marihuana-smoking hippy. Good day.
                  Where are you getting that the world will end on that exact Date?

I have never heard that it will end on that date.

Plwase enlighten me.
                  John 3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

3:36 He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

Comment

Originally posted by TrueJuggaloMaMa View Post
                    Where are you getting that the world will end on that exact Date?

I have never heard that it will end on that date.

Plwase enlighten me.
                    There has been a thread on that subject going for weeks. Don't be lazy! Use the "search" button!

FYI, you'll be going to hell that day.
                    Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

Freehold wants to know. Just WHO is this Richard "Dick" Weed?
                      sigpic

Tweet me Here
                      My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

Originally posted by Halleluyah Rob View Post
                        No.

Your farm has been plaguing our town with the devil's weed. I'm coming down right now with my all American Ford pickup truck, loading up your marijuana, and taking it back to my house to BURN it!
                        While that is a good thing to dispose of marijuana, I really don't think we should burn it, in fact, I think that's the last thing we should do. Instead, why don't we drop it into some polluted, isolated lake ? That ensures that nobody gets polluted with it, while at the same time it still gets disposed of.

Comment

Originally posted by Wikdnomore View Post
                          While that is a good thing to dispose of marijuana, I really don't think we should burn it, in fact, I think that's the last thing we should do. Instead, why don't we drop it into some polluted, isolated lake ? That ensures that nobody gets polluted with it, while at the same time it still gets disposed of.
                          It will still be accessible in that lake, can't take any risks. There's no ''we'' either, I'm not sharing the weed, I want to destroy it on my own.

Comment

Originally posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
                            Freehold wants to know. Just WHO is this Richard "Dick" Weed?
                            You haven't seen me at the town meetings before because the area my farm is on was recently annexed. As a citizen I'm doing my civic duty by participating in the election. Help me Green Freehold.

Comment

Originally posted by Halleluyah Rob View Post
                              It will still be accessible in that lake, can't take any risks. There's no ''we'' either, I'm not sharing the weed, I want to destroy it on my own.
                              Now boys I have a permit for those hemp fields. All you'll get from smoking those plants is a sore throat.

Comment

Working...
                              X