X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anime: The Scourge Of America

I just can't stand your unintellectual posts. You have the worst replies to things i've ever heard.
    Thanks for the support shauna,

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
      Thanks for the support shauna,
      no problem!

Comment

Originally posted by shaunasaurus View Post
        I just can't stand your unintellectual posts. You have the worst replies to things i've ever heard.
        Please don't take it upon yourself to invent your own words until you have a command of God's English comparable to that of a Brazilian fifth grader with Down syndrome... and until you have ceased making posts like this one:

I personally don't believe (sic) in [the Holy Bible]. But that doesn't make me a sinner.
        ...While the Bible -- a far more reputable source than some drug-addled slut stealing her parent's Internet hours -- clearly states the following:

2 Timothy 3:16
        All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

2 Peter 2:1
        But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

I'll let you deduce the meaning of those verses yourself, Ms. Saurus, since my words are so (as you creatively put it) "unintellectual" and thus of no use to your awesome, gigawatt-strength brain.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Virginia D. Templeton View Post
          Please don't take it upon yourself to invent your own words until you have a command of God's English comparable to that of a Brazilian fifth grader with Down syndrome...

...While the Bible -- a far more reputable source than some drug-addled slut stealing her parent's Internet hours -- clearly states the following:

2 Timothy 3:16
          All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

2 Peter 2:1
          But there were also false prophets among the people, just as there will be false teachers among you. They will secretly introduce destructive heresies, even denying the sovereign Lord who bought them—bringing swift destruction on themselves.

I'll let you deduce the meaning of those verses yourself, since my words are so (as you creatively put it) "unintellectual" and thus of no use to your awesome, gigawatt-strength brain.
          I can invent my own words all I want to, because this is a forum, on the internet, not English class.

And excuse me but i am highly AGAINST drugs and i'm definantly not a slut. Don't call me a slut when you've never seen me in person.
          And i'm not wasting anyone's internet hours but my own, lastly i beleive i'm much more intelligent than a Brazillian 5th grader with down syndrome.

But, i never once said i had an awesome gigawatt-strength brain.
          I just think a little bit before i send messages.

Comment

I can invent my own words all I want to, because this is a forum, on the internet, not English class.
            For ever word you are inventing, you are offending the Lord. I suggest you learn to use the language that He Himself used, lest you think yourself better than He!

i'm definantly not a slut. Don't call me a slut when you've never seen me in person.
            We have your D.O.F. dossier, and it has some rather interesting facts.... And it is far more complete than any biography you could give us!

And i'm not wasting anyone's internet hours but my own, lastly i beleive i'm much more intelligent than a Brazillian 5th grader with down syndrome.
            If I, or, worse, Mr. Enobarbus, were to go through your posts and point out all of your grammatical missteps, this thread would be infinitely long! Even a non-white could write better!
            Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

And excuse me but i am highly AGAINST drugs and i'm definantly not a slut. Don't call me a slut when you've never seen me in person.

But, i never once said i had an awesome gigawatt-strength brain.
              I just think a little bit before i send messages.

Shauna, it sounds like you are coming around to a righteous belief in JESUS CHRIST. I think that if you continue to pray and tithe, we may be able to find you a nice Baptist man.
              Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.
              "God loves you. Let us arrange for you to meet Him".
              Break their teeth, O God, in their mouth.--Psalms 58:6

Comment

My my... what a fiery discussion this is... Well, I'll tell all you anime watching children of satan this: You give me any anime, any single anime, and as a christian, I WILL FIND EVIL in it. After all, thats what Christians are good for, finding evil in every thing.

Comment

Originally posted by ConcernedAmerican87 View Post
                  My my... what a fiery discussion this is... Well, I'll tell all you anime watching children of satan this: You give me any anime, any single anime, and as a christian, I WILL FIND EVIL in it. After all, thats what Christians are good for, finding evil in every thing.
                  Every thing which DOES contain SIN, that thing shall be burned to provide a sweet savour unto the Lord.
                  Emeritus Professor of the Christ Jesus Chair of Theology at Landover Baptist University.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. View Post
                    For ever word you are inventing, you are offending the Lord. I suggest you learn to use the language that He Himself used, lest you think yourself better than He!
                    Just because you invent words doesn't mean you think you're better than God. English was derived from Latin anyways, and the Bible was originally written in Hebrew (by what history tells us) so arn't you thinking of yourself as better than Him by speaking ENGLISH?

We have your D.O.F. dossier, and it has some rather interesting facts.... And it is far more complete than any biography you could give us!
                    I highly doubt that. You don't even know me.

If I, or, worse, Mr. Enobarbus, were to go through your posts and point out all of your grammatical missteps, this thread would be infinitely long! Even a non-white could write better!
                    ...Wow you had grammatical errors yourself in that reply. Humans make mistakes, plus i'm not being graded on my grammatical errors for anything important anyways, so i could care less.

Originally posted by Pastor Al E Pistle View Post
                    Shauna, it sounds like you are coming around to a righteous belief in JESUS CHRIST. I think that if you continue to pray and tithe, we may be able to find you a nice Baptist man.
                    Sorry i have a boyfriend. I do beleive in Jesus, and God, already, but i don't believe in emptying my wallet to prove that. God doesn't want money from us, he just wants us to love. Thanks but no thanks.

Originally posted by ConcernedAmerican87 View Post
                    I don't even watch anime (or TV) much at all, I just stand up for the truth.

Comment

Just because you invent words doesn't mean you think you're better than God. English was derived from Latin anyways, and the Bible was originally written in Hebrew (by what history tells us) so arn't you thinking of yourself as better than Him by speaking ENGLISH?

English was derived from High German, just as Dutch and German were. The Bible was originally written, in it's incomplete and incorrect form, in Greek and Aramaic. Jesus spoke Aramaic.
                      The correct rendering of the Bible was dictated by God to the scribes of King James in England in 1611.

Comment

Originally posted by Grinder View Post
                        That's why the anime I like involves this guy. Huge swords are the epitome of manliness
                        His too-big-a-kitchen-knife is clean, what does he use it for? Scrubbing his scrawny little back?
                        Not to mention that he looks like a homer.
                        Watching such crap can't be healthy for children.

Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
                        Jeremiah 48:10
                        If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
                        A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
                        Proverbs 9:12-13

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                          His too-big-a-kitchen-knife is clean, what does he use it for? Scrubbing his scrawny little back?

maybe he washed it?

i mean, you cant do a camera shoot with a bloody sword, its downright indecent.

Comment

Originally posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
                            Not to mention that he looks like a homer.
                            Watching such crap can't be healthy for children.

Cursed be he that doeth the work of the LORD deceitfully, and cursed be he that keepeth back his sword from blood.
                            Jeremiah 48:10
                            Why does everyone look GAY to you? Maybe you're HIDING something from us all????

Comment

Why does everyone look GAY to you? Maybe you're HIDING something from us all????
                              It's pretty obvious he's a Homer.

Nice Pleated Skirt

Click image for larger version

Name:	t_17467.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	30.6 KB
ID:	1900973

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
                              being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41

Comment

Originally posted by Sister Talitha View Post
                                It's pretty obvious he's a Homer.

Nice Pleated Skirt

[ATTACH]905[/ATTACH]

its called a Kimono.

lots of Asian people wore them in feudal times....

Comment

Working...
                                X