The sum of all the letters added together = 351
    • God communicates through numbers = 351
    • Add up all the letters in the alphabet A-Z = 351
    • The algorithm of consciousness = 351
    • Jesus Christ is the English Alphabet = 351
    • The innocent will inherit the Earth = 351
    • You know it's all in your heart = 351
    • I will be with you no matter what = 351

Jesus thinks of EVERYTHING! Before He divided the waters in the Heavens from the waters on the Earth He knew we in America today would need Him more than ever! He made this happen to touch the hearts of the Spiritually Empty. Science only makes sense in light of Christ Jesus and His Sovereignty.

Glory!
    Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Re: It Can't Just Be Random Chance

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
    Jesus thinks of EVERYTHING! Before He divided the waters in the Heavens from the waters on the Earth He knew we in America today would need Him more than ever! He made this happen to touch the hearts of the Spiritually Empty. Science only makes sense in light of Christ Jesus and His Sovereignty.
    Glory!
    Thank you for this insight, Sister Mary. It is breath taking to learn the powers of Jesus. This is one of those things that could never, ever, have happened by chance. Let's enjoy an evening of scoffing at atheists.
    Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Re: It Can't Just Be Random Chance

I like this. The FBI cannot break into our safes if they do not know our code. 42 90 24 54 114 42 108 130 6 120 = 351!
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Working...
      X