X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yoga Barbie: Satan's New Twist

We all know yoga is a form of the Hindu religion. Landover Baptist has been active keeping it out of public schools. Whenever possible, we advocate replacing yoga with prayer. Public schools should not be teaching Hinduism.

Satan is trying to circumvent our efforts by putting Hinduism in toy stores. This is happening with the new Yoga Barbie. Young girls follow directions given by Yoga Barbie. I can assure parents there is no Jesus mentioned.

Christian author warns against new Yoga Barbie | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: Yoga Barbie: Satan's New Twist

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
    We all know yoga is a form of the Hindu religion. Landover Baptist has been active keeping it out of public schools. Whenever possible, we advocate replacing yoga with prayer. Public schools should not be teaching Hinduism.

Satan is trying to circumvent our efforts by putting Hinduism in toy stores. This is happening with the new Yoga Barbie. Young girls follow directions given by Yoga Barbie. I can assure parents there is no Jesus mentioned.

Christian author warns against new Yoga Barbie | U.S. News (christianpost.com)

This should surprise no servant of the , dear Brother Mayor Hold. Even warned us of what the last days will involve:

Matthew 7:15-17:
    15 Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves.
    16 Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles?
    17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit.

It is no secret that that "yoga" nonsense has long been associated with evil, wayward persons, such as the hippies and the Hare Krishna creeps — and Goodness only knows who else.

In the attached video clip, you will see how yoga is promoted by persons with lunatic, corrupt minds. Clearly, these false prophets are all an abomination unto Almighty ! Whichever toy manufacturer is responsible for this Barbie yoga atrocity will burn in , along with the other demonic nutcases — including the one in the video below! (Please do not play this video when children, pets or persons with certain infirmities are in the room. Devilish forces from within the video clip could attempt to possess innocent, unsuspecting viewers.)

(Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 "Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the Blood of Jesus"

Comment

I don't eat yoghurt for this very reason.
      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

If you're into Yoga when you next do your downward facing dog, save us all some trouble, keep going all the way to hell.
        READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Satan hasn't come with horns and a cloven hooves for many centuries now, opting for a more modern look, and often simply working behind the scenes. True Christians will be well aware that yoga IS Hinduism, a dangerous religion that seeks to appease false gods but in reality calls forth thousands of demons. They are invited to inhabit the soul with every yoga pose. I have seen children possessed by demons. This is no joke, this is eternal life or death.

Satan is after the children. He wants to use them and indoctrinate them for his own glory. As these vulnerable children grow, they become rebellious, getting pierces in their faces, coloring their hair like Korean cartoon witches, getting tramp stamp tattoos at the age of 12. Many uninformed parents don't understand what's going on or why their children are angry and suicidal.

Jesus forbids eastern religions for our own good. Parents who love their children must clean out their children's room of all evil toys and demonic attachments, stop reading fiction to them, take them out of school, and get them familiar with the Word.
          Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by WWJDnow View Post
            I don't eat yoghurt for this very reason.
            Does this work? It looks healthy.

At least she managed to chase to puppy off.
            Jeremiah 6:21 Therefore thus saith the LORD, Behold, I will lay stumblingblocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbour and his friend shall perish.

Best wishes for the people in Ukraine.

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
              Satan hasn't come with horns and a cloven hooves for many centuries now, opting for a more modern look, and often simply working behind the scenes. True Christians will be well aware that yoga IS Hinduism, a dangerous religion that seeks to appease false gods but in reality calls forth thousands of demons. They are invited to inhabit the soul with every yoga pose. I have seen children possessed by demons. This is no joke, this is eternal life or death.
              It seems to me that any exercise that isn't directly involved with performing a useful chore is a way of inviting Satan. It glorifies the body over the spirit and anchors a person to their physical existence which is fleeting.

Satan is after the children. He wants to use them and indoctrinate them for his own glory.
              Of course, he does. All his most dedicated followers are gay so it's his major strategy for increasing his flocks.
              As these vulnerable children grow, they become rebellious,. . .
              So many parents think children need less supervision as they get older, but, in reality, they need more.
              Jesus forbids eastern religions for our own good. Parents who love their children must clean out their children's room of all evil toys and demonic attachments, stop reading fiction to them, take them out of school, and get them familiar with the Word.
              This is how you do it. Amen, Sister. People who leave their children to a "free range" existence are just signing their offspring over to Satan.
              His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

I Have watched this video several times on slow speed, I can see the Demons entering her delightful intimate areas as she gyrates her body at ungodly angles. It is wrong to enjoy any piece of film this much?

Comment

Originally posted by Golan Trevize View Post
                  I Have watched this video several times on slow speed, I can see the Demons entering her delightful intimate areas as she gyrates her body at ungodly angles. It is wrong to enjoy any piece of film this much?
                  Mr. Trevize - you won't catch any True Christian watching that filth. Let me guess, there's a knock at the door and it's pizza delivery? Fool me once, shame on you, teach a man to fish, shame on him. I don't know about in your culture, but in America we introduce ourselves before butting in on conversations. Here is the introduction forum - read carefully, apparently it's hard to do correctly.
                  If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
                    I don't know about in your culture, but in America we introduce ourselves before butting in on conversations.
                    Anyone with the surname Trevize comes from Cornwall, a miserable place in southern part of Godforsaken England. The menfolk are disgruntled grimy underground miners with side gigs as smugglers and welfare rorters. The womenfolk are slatterns. They mostly earn a living on their back. Since all the Cornish are related, retards are the norm when sperm meets egg.

Phil
                    58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
                      Where does "the east" start?
                      Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Originally posted by Adam Fag View Post
                        Where does "the east" start?
                        Mr. Fag--Please note where the sun comes up. That is what educated people here at Landover Baptist call the east.
                        Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

It's the right hand side of this:
                          READ THE BIBLE

Comment

Originally posted by Unfalsifiable View Post
                            It's the right hand side of this:
                            I see. So the gap on the right is the Red Sea. In that case, Christ comes from The East.
                            Proverbs 20:23 Divers weights are an abomination unto the LORD; and a false balance is not good.

Comment

Working...
                            X