X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meet the DEEP STATE! The pizza-sex fetishists mightier than Hitler and Stalin!

First things first, the deep state elite are not greedy. So put greed out of your mind, and focus on shinier objects instead.

The deep state elite are horny. Very, very specifically horny.

Not "I'm going to go to Bangkok to rent the youngest street meat I can find" horny.

No, they don't swing that way. Their fetish is American kids in Pizza parlor basements. It's something about the dough smell and the shock on their fat, spoiled brat faces when they realize they'll have to work to get the promised candy.

And then there's the Epstein case. You might be wondering why they're still using blackmail in this age of news bubbles, fake news, deepfakes, alternative facts, and so on. If the world saw video footage of Donald Trump "riding the Lolita Express" would he lose any votes? No, a bunch of people would say, "he's one of us, after all, that's what I'd do in his situation". He'd probably gain votes overall.

But blackmail works because it's perceived as a threat, not because it actually IS a threat.

So you're thinking, apart from satisfying very specific fetishes in oddball ways, does the deep state do anything else? Anything important? Do they really have any power over us? Do they control any territory beyond one island and one pizza parlor basement?

Actually, the deep state are so powerful, they partially thwarted Hitler and Stalin, the most powerful men on the 20th century:

The Bloodlands hypothesis is that when Hitler and Stalin wanted to kill huge amounts of people, the state got in the way, dragging their heels, ignoring orders, often outright sabotaging things. In order for Hitler and Stalin to carry out their massacres they needed the bloodlands, a place where all government had been destroyed.

So Hitler killed a few hundred Polacks and Stalin killed [statistic] of meme-farmers. So what?

The problem is that they had a mandate to kill a lot more, but they were thwarted. Just like Trump is being thwarted. Fake news claims that Trump's illiteracy, short attention span, and adolescent mentality are preventing him from achieving his goals. No! It's the deep state.

Here's the full book:

Last edited by Jeb Stuart Thurmond; 11-28-2019, 12:00 PM.
    Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Meet the DEEP STATE! The pizza-sex fetishists mightier than Hitler and Stalin!

How do the pizza sex fetishists enjoy having sex with kids?

Comment

Re: Meet the DEEP STATE! The pizza-sex fetishists mightier than Hitler and Stalin!

Originally posted by CodeBlazeFate View Post
      How do the pizza sex fetishists enjoy having sex with kids?
      Does it really matter how they have sex with children? Do you want a list of positions or something? Pervert.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
      X