X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hitting children... "Abuse"? No. Encouragement? Yes.

Loveforchrist

thanks for replying to my post and calling me names, but you wont get punished for it as I did for my posts, "rolls eyes"

BTW yes

I wish you to show me where God says he wants your kids to cower in fear of their parents by hitting the hell out of them, sorry for the pun

Hit the hell out of them, my grandma used to tell me that.

sorry for the double posts, I have no clue how to edit here,

BTW your name calling only shows your not the true christian you claim to be, unless "thou shall not judge" isnt in your Bible?
    Yet you tell me to read the Bible?

Comment

Titus Templeton

That is a sad story I am glad for you that you found forgiveness.

However God did not kill your child, you did with the aide of the devil.

please do not take offense but anyone that feels beating a 3 month old baby thats crying most likely because SOMETHING IS WRONG with them like maybe being hungry or wet or cold deserves to be beat to death, according to Gods will is disturbed in the head.

Comment

Originally posted by gypsyr0ad View Post
        BTW your name calling only shows your not the true christian you claim to be, unless "thou shall not judge" isnt in your Bible?
        Yet you tell me to read the Bible?
        I have only read this line of argument 100's of times. I get rather tired of it, but I'm going to explain it yet again, because that is what Jesus would want.

Matthew 7 1Judge not, that ye be not judged.
        2For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
        3And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
        4Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
        5Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

This is a prohibition against hypocritical judgment. Not judgment in general. Something like, if I was having an affair while preaching fidelity to others.

Notice the very next verse.
        6Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Jesus is saying don't give that which is holy to people who don't deserve it. They will just end up hurting you in the end.

Don't you remember the quote I showed you earlier?
        1 Corinthians 2:15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man.
        Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Loveforchrist
          BTW yes

I wish you to show me where God says he wants your kids to cower in fear of their parents by hitting the hell out of them, sorry for the pun
          Really? I'll just copy and paste some stuff I posted in another thread. I wouldn't mind if you read that too, it would do you good.

Commandments LIBERALS don't care about!

Leviticus 24:14-16 - Bring forth him that hath cursed without the camp; and let all that heard him lay their hands upon his head, and let all the congregation stone him. And thou shalt speak unto the children of Israel, saying, Whosoever curseth his God shall bear his sin. And he that blasphemeth the name of the LORD, he shall surely be put to death, and all the congregation shall certainly stone him: as well the stranger, as he that is born in the land, when he blasphemeth the name of the Lord, shall be put to death. This couldn't be more obvious. If someone you know blasphemes God, get some friends and stone him to death. What's so hard to understand about that? The Bible commands it, so it shall be done.

Leviticus 20:9 - For every one that curseth his father or his mother shall be surely put to death: he hath cursed his father or his mother; his blood shall be upon him. In other words, if your kid is disrespecting you, just kill him. It's not like you want that kind of son anyway, and God says it's okay, so you're in the clear

Leviticus 21:17-18 - Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. For whatsoever man he be that hath a blemish, he shall not approach: a blind man, or a lame, or he that hath a flat nose, or any thing superfluous Easy translation: cripples and diseased sinners were not meant for the light of God, He cursed them for a reason.

Deuteronomy 13:6-10 - If thy brother, the son of thy mother, or thy son, or thy daughter, or the wife of thy bosom, or thy friend, which is as thine own soul, entice thee secretly, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which thou hast not known, thou, nor thy fathers; Namely, of the gods of the people which are round about you, nigh unto thee, or far off from thee, from the one end of the earth even unto the other end of the earth; Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him: But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people. And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the Lord thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage. If ANYONE, EVEN in YOUR family suggests worshipping other Gods, KILL THEM!

Deuteronomy 13:12-15 - If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying, Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known; Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you; Thou shalt surely smite the inhabitants of that city with the edge of the sword, destroying it utterly, and all that is therein, and the cattle thereof, with the edge of the sword. If this isn't reason for the war in Iraq, I don't know what is...

If they still believe God is merciful, have them read some of these...

Violent Bible verses

Psalms 137:9 - Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Numbers 31:17 - Now therefore kill every male among the little ones, and kill every woman that hath known man by lying with him.

2 Kings 2:23-24 - And he went up from thence unto Bethel: and as he was going up by the way, there came forth little children out of the city, and mocked him, and said unto him, Go up, thou bald head; go up, thou bald head. And he turned back, and looked on them, and cursed them in the name of the LORD. And there came forth two she bears out of the wood, and tare forty and two children of them.

Deuteronomy 22:28 - If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

Deuteronomy 22:28-29 - If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered, he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives.

Isaiah 13:16 - Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes; their houses will be looted and their wives violated.

Those PROVE that God is not peaceful or merciful...

My favorite one is Psalms 137:9... God tells us that smashing babies into rocks can bring you happiness.

I suggest you read the whole thread.
          My guide to beating children!
          New to converting sinners? Read this!
          ATTENTION SINNERS! Read this before it's too late!

Comment

YOu can quote the Bible all you wish to, when you manipulate the Word of God to suit your desires as most "christians" do, you will be judged by it by God its not my place to do so.

Almost every single Word from God written in the Bible can be manipulated to suit almost any view and seem Godly, when in fact if you have not been brainwashed into believing it by being drilled it over and over and it becomes the normal, you can see the difference.

I made that ignorant pun about "suffer the little children, come unto me" as an attempt to show what I meant.

When I tread the Bible, I take it as truth, however I do not use the Word of God to justify my personal opinions, which is why I am not quoting the Bible, I could do so, to counter every single word that is written here, the Bible is a huge book.

My main objective is this

God = Love anything else, is not God.

God shows how he deals with the devil through stories of his wrath, he did not do that so that people can have the ok to do it as well, he did it as a warning to those who fail to accept him and continue to sin.

WE are to feed and love our enemies, and failure to do so is as if you are doing that to God himself, I do not see that here, yet your claiming to be a christian and above others.

and since you already know, I love to debate.
            Please do not take any offense to my posts, it is only my opinion and its hard for me to say in words exactly how I feel.

I just know I Love the Lord and hate the devil and am far from perfect and will never be able to walk in Jesus's shoes as lots here think they are doing.
            Jesus saves and loves all.

Comment

YOu can quote the Bible all you wish to, when you manipulate the Word of God to suit your desires as most "christians" do, you will be judged by it by God its not my place to do so.

Almost every single Word from God written in the Bible can be manipulated to suit almost any view and seem Godly, when in fact if you have not been brainwashed into believing it by being drilled it over and over and it becomes the normal, you can see the difference.
              How am I manipulating the word of God? God is pretty clear on his intentions here. The only way I would be manipulating the word of God is if I used a different translation. However, you will notice that I only quote the King James version. See my avatar? That is the only thing I will read.

I made that ignorant pun about "suffer the little children, come unto me" as an attempt to show what I meant.
              What am I even supposed to say here?

When I tread the Bible,
              Why would you TREAD on the bible?

I take it as truth, however I do not use the Word of God to justify my personal opinions,
              Well, I guess it's easier for me because God agrees with me.

which is why I am not quoting the Bible,
              You are not quoting the Bible because you can't read.

I could do so, to counter every single word that is written here, the Bible is a huge book
              No, you could not do so, because the Bible is on my side. If you did, YOU would be manipulating the word of GOD

My main objective is this

Have you even read my other posts? Oh wait, you can't read. I forgot.

God shows how he deals with the devil through stories of his wrath, he did not do that so that people can have the ok to do it as well, he did it as a warning to those who fail to accept him and continue to sin.
              Exactly. This means you should probably stop sinning and worshipping the devil.

WE are to feed and love our enemies,
              WHAT?? This is the exact OPPOSITE of what the Bible says.

and failure to do so is as if you are doing that to God himself, I do not see that here, yet your claiming to be a christian and above others.
              I am a Christian. To call me anything else is to insult the most important thing in my life.

and since you already know, I love to debate.
              You also love gay sex and Satan. Why are you telling me this?

Please do not take any offense to my posts,
              Too late

it is only my opinion and its hard for me to say in words exactly how I feel.
              Obviously

I just know I Love the Lord and hate the devil and am far from perfect and will never be able to walk in Jesus's shoes as lots here think they are doing.
              I have told you time and time again that this is false. If Jesus loved all, we wouldn't have disease or death. It's obvious when God hates people, because he curses them.

I am so done with you. You still fail to read anything I am actually saying. You asked for Bible quotes and then criticized me for quoting the bible. Go away.

Comment

Originally Posted by gypsyr0ad

I have told you time and time again that this is false. If Jesus loved all, we wouldn't have disease or death. It's obvious when God hates people, because he curses them.

----------------

Your wrong my friend, Jesus has zero control over disease or death, Adam and Eve made that choice for us.

Can you please stop flaming me with ignorance, I do not call you names.
                Thanks

Comment

YOu can quote the Bible all you wish to...
                  I guess that as a non-Christian, you don't understand the significance of the Bible to Christians... that's ignorance on your part, friend.

Almost every single Word from God written in the Bible can be manipulated to suit almost any view and seem Godly...
                  Only when they're "interpreted". That's why we don't interpret but take it literally. Then it becomes clear, simple and logical.

That's not what the Bible says, friend.

The "god" you follow is loosely based on Christianity. You will still go to Hell
                  I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
                  Matthew 7:22
                  Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
                  Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

I believe our little GypsyR0ad here is proof of what happens when you don't beat your child.

Back when I was growing up, everyone got beaten. You showed up at school with a black eye and people just wanted to know what you did to make your father that angry. I remember one boy trying to ask the teacher if he could stand in class because his father had whipped him so badly it hurt to sit down, the teacher told him to sit and that he deserved whatever pain was caused.

Then again when I went to school, we said the Lords Prayer and pledged allegiance to the flag every morning. We said "sir" or "ma'am" to any adult that we didn't know, the neighbors were Mr. Smith and Mrs. Jones, and your parents closest friends were referred to as Uncle Bob (if they so desired, otherwise it was Mr. or Mrs.). I was even beaten by the neighbors for doing bad things, ran away from them and by the time I got home my parents had already received the phone call and were ready to finish the whupping.

The funny thing is, is that I probably had a happier childhood than the brats I see today. They're always so miserable, everything "sucks", they troll Christian boards, or hang out at malls. They damage property because they're bored. It's a sad state of affairs for children these days.
                    Drama queen

Comment

I do not call you names.
                      Seriously? What are these?

, you are sadly mistaken.

pretty ignorant

you manipulate the Word of God

yet your claiming to be a christian
                      Right... And I'M the one attacking you. After all, YOU came into OUR forum, onto MY thread and insulted everything I believe in. Obviously it is my fault

Comment

I personally thank you for taking the time to reply to my posts, however I do not understand the harsh words directed at me, which results in my conclusion that you must have been had quite a few flame threads here and are sick of them.

I wont even bother to further debate with you.

Comment

I personally thank you for taking the time to reply to my posts, however I do not understand the harsh words directed at me, which results in my conclusion that you must have been had quite a few flame threads here and are sick of them.

I wont even bother to further debate with you.
                          Believe it or not, I'm pretty new here. This was the first thread I have ever made (besides my introduction thread). I only get flame from outsiders like you, and to be honest, every long time member is against you. I like this website because almost everyone shares my views. You aren't welcome here. I don't know where you got the impression that you were.

Comment

lol
                            ok then.

I suppose you just know everything there is to know about life then and I am wrong because you say so and so do your new friends.

this forum is of only a small percent of the places that REAL Christians and Gods people come to visit and share the Word.

You have your judgment day just like I will.

Comment

Originally posted by Daisy Mae Johnson View Post
                              SHOUT GLORY Brother LFC.

NOT beating them is child abuse!

btw, have you joined our parenting group yet? You would be a wonderful addition to our GODLY Group.

A Parent's Guide to Discipline and Dealing with Rebellious Children

Here is another excellent thread on How to Make Children Behave in Church. Our youth need all the help they can get since we are living in the Last Days. ENJOY!

I just joined Sister, How are we doing today and I'll be praying for you in your time of need as well. I'm sure you will come out on top again, Jesus doesn't let TC fall. God Bless
                              Judge not, Lest ye be Judged.

Comment

hopefully Jesus will hear the crys from the abused children you wish to beat on.

Comment

Working...
                                X