X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watch this apologist lay down a savage beating to atheists.

This man has his degree from WWW.

Tha argument is over...I have proof of something bigger then big.The facts do not lie and neither do I.I am also a poet with a degree in deep thinking.

Proof 1: A Mission Impossible DVD
    Proof 2: The Mortal Kombat Trilogy
    Proof 3: The Land Before Time on DVD.

5. Checkmate, atheists!!

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Re: Watch this apologist lay down a savage beating to atheists.

I was skeptical of this man's educational credentials at first because I hadn't heard of a WWW. degree before, but after seeing his follow-up video this man appears to indeed be a very educated individual. He has a Ph.D. in three separate categories, including one in Wisdom. This must be in addition to his WWW. degree. Additionally, he received not only As but A+ as well. He also says he knows everything in the world. I don't know any atheists that know everything in the world. How anyone could continue to doubt the existence of our loving creator when presented with scholarly and authoritative sources like this is beyond me.
    Close minded people are just right people who don't want to spend time arguing.

Comment

Would one of you kind gentlmen post the url becuase I can't see any linked videos? Greatly appreciated.
      If I have seen further, it is by standing on the heads of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Anthony J. Toole View Post
        Would one of you kind gentlmen post the url becuase I can't see any linked videos? Greatly appreciated.
        Why certainly, Dr. Toole.

Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

*Upon sight of the words Mortal Kombat*

I scream "Test your might!"
          This is reserved for KJV only -- ADMIN.

Comment

Please don't user such levels of overstatement in your thread titles. I went to all the trouble of getting the kids together and making popcorn.

Maybe it's my fault for getting so excited, but my youngest still believes that atheists have green blood, I was thinking this would settle the issue.
            Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
            Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
            Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeb Stuart Thurmond View Post
              Please don't user such levels of overstatement in your thread titles. I went to all the trouble of getting the kids together and making popcorn.
              Maybe it's my fault for getting so excited, but my youngest still believes that atheists have green blood, I was thinking this would settle the issue.
              Good stuff. I have the feeling he was holding back even better material but didn't want to embarrass atheists.
              Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Comment

Working...
              X