X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'll be Gone for a Few Days

One responsibility of every good Mayor is to defend unjust attacks against other Mayors. There is an element out there in every city that wants to take down the person who represents the interests of the ordinary citizen.

That's why I'll be up in Jamaica, IA., about 30 minutes northwest of Freehold, helping my colleague, Mayor LaDonna Kennedy, deal with jack- booted Sheriff in Guthrie County. The Sheriff has a reputation of being jealous of Mayors in that county.

The injustice began when the Sheriff claimed to be looking for someone and walked by the Mayor's house. As if he is a trained Bloodhound, he claimed there was a strong odor of marijuana. Officers went into the house without a search warrant and found what they claimed were packages of marijuana. These are often loose tobacco used for roll your own cigarettes. There were nine plants under lights in the basement they claimed were marijuana. Often, so called marijuana turns out to be tomato plants.

I think I can get this misunderstanding resolved with the County Judge up there who is a Republican and a good friend of mine. I want Mayor Kennedy returned as soon as possible to serving the good people of Jamaica.

Isaiah 24:1-3 Behold, the LORD maketh the earth empty (2)...as the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him. (3) The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the LORD hath spoken his word.

Re: I'll be Gone for a Few Days

That looks like a load of nonsense, Mr Mayor Sir. From that link:

Deputies said Halterman, 18, is the foster sibling of Randy Kennedy's granddaughter. Halterman was in a fight with another man Saturday afternoon when the gun he was holding went off and a bullet hit 19-year-old Iesha Jabbar in the chest, police said. He then fled the scene.
    Disregarding the fact that this is the sort of thing that could happen to anyone, if I have this right then the person they are looking for is the foster brother of the mayor's husband's granddaughter. Absolutely no relation to the mayor - how dare they invade her property?

Anyway, my husband said to wish you good luck and bong voyage. (He insisted that I spell it like that and laughed a lot - maybe it's some sort of manly in-joke?) We are praying for your success and speedy return to Freehold.
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Re: I'll be Gone for a Few Days

Originally posted by Johny Joe Hold View Post
      Jamaica, IA ... marijuana ... marijuana ... marijuana ... marijuana ... Jamaica

Frankly, it's a wonder nobody saw this coming.
      I was sinking deep in sin far from the peaceful shore,
      Very deeply stained within, sinking to rise no more;
      But the Master of the Sea heard my despairing cry,
      From the waters lifted me, now safe am I!

Comment

Working...
      X