X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BRADGELINA TAKE 'ROMANTIC BATHS' WITH OTHER PEOPLE'S KIDS???

Originally posted by Alex the Russian View Post
    That is so sick. The Bible frowns on this. Why do you think God created colored people anyway? Because Ham looked at Noah's "thing" while Noah was having a well deserved snooze.

I don't believe that story.

A grown man and/or a grown woman naked in front of children is absolutely an abomination and a crime in most states.

Not in the privacy of their own home, as long as sexual abuse isn't going on. There is no law against parents bathing with their own children.

That you think it's OK for you to run around the playground in a bathrobe flashing your coochie is shocking even for you. If you're as natural as I expect you are, they'll run for their lives, thinking you are being attacked by a wolverine.

I don't run around naked on playgrounds. When I go skyclad, it is in the privacy of my own home, and on my own property. Anyone who sees me is trespassing, which makes them the lawbreakers, not me.
    As for my "natural" state, why do you care? I like it, my husband likes it, and no one else's opinion matters.
    Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
      The kids ARE theirs - they're adopted..
      Have you actually SEEN their adopted kids???

The kids of chinks and negras, that's who these sickos are sharing their naughty 'romantic' baths with!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Brother_Percy View Post
        Have you actually SEEN their adopted kids???

The kids of chinks and negras, that's who these sickos are sharing their naughty 'romantic' baths with!!!

So what?
        Now that Obama has won the election there will be big black cock for every white woman!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Iron Crotch View Post
          So what?
          Hey Crotchhat, do YOU take noodie skyclad baths with other folk's kids? Cos thats kinda sick....

....or do ya just boil 'em in a big pot, lik the rest of the Wiccers!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Captain_Asshat View Post
            Hey Crotchhat, do YOU take noodie skyclad baths with other folk's kids? Cos thats kinda sick....

....or do ya just boil 'em in a big pot, lik the rest of the Wiccers!!!
            I'm beginning to think that some people on this forum are closet homers..

Comment

Originally posted by Osambo 08 View Post
              I'm beginning to think that some people on this forum are closet homers..
              Something you'd like to tell us, boy?

I know you nigra bucks will fornicate with anything that'll stand still, but I never suspected you were a sodomite.
              Who Will Jesus Damn?

Here is a partial list from just a few scripture verses:

Hypocrites (Matthew 24:51), The Unforgiving (Mark 11:26), Homosexuals (Romans 1:26, 27), Fornicators (Romans 1:29), The Wicked (Romans 1:29), The Covetous (Romans 1:29), The Malicious (Romans 1:29), The Envious (Romans 1:29), Murderers (Romans 1:29), The Deceitful (Romans 1:29), Backbiters (Romans 1:30), Haters of God (Romans 1:30), The Despiteful (Romans 1:30), The Proud (Romans 1:30), Boasters (Romans 1:30), Inventors of evil (Romans 1:30), Disobedient to parents (Romans 1:30), Covenant breakers (Romans 1:31), The Unmerciful (Romans 1:31), The Implacable (Romans 1:31), The Unrighteous (1Corinthians 6:9), Idolaters (1Corinthians 6:9), Adulterers (1Corinthians 6:9), The Effeminate (1Corinthians 6:9), Thieves (1Corinthians 6:10), Drunkards (1Corinthians 6:10), Reviler (1Corinthians 6:10), Extortioners (1Corinthians 6:10), The Fearful (Revelation 21:8), The Unbelieving (Revelation 21:8), The Abominable (Revelation 21:8), Whoremongers (Revelation 21:8), Sorcerers (Revelation 21:8), All Liars (Revelation 21:8)

Need Pastoral Advice? Contact me privately at PastorEzekiel@landoverbaptist.net TODAY!!

Comment

What else can we expect from this harlot? She did, after all, french kiss her own brother at the Oscars.

A baby is a human being, not a stem cell!

Psalm 139:19-20
                Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.
                For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

Comment

Originally posted by Eugene Hackwith View Post
                  What else can we expect from this harlot? She did, after all, french kiss her own brother at the Oscars.

Yes brother, that was truly vile and disgusting. And we all know what the Lord has to say about that kind of nonsense.

Leviticus 18:6
                  None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the LORD.
                  Gather around so that I can read to you from my book of TRUTH. Genesis thru Revelations....Pick one!

Luke 12:5- But I will forewarn you whom ye shall fear: Fear him, which after he hath killed hath power to cast into hell; yea, I say unto you, Fear him.

Comment

Working...
                  X