X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES SWEDEN!

Originally posted by Jo Feddie View Post
    So are you going to build a chapel dedicated to the Blessed Cranky?

Yep, you just believe it, and my faith in the cranky old man, will have chapel come from heaven to stand in my garden

Comment

Originally posted by Bjarne Louager View Post
      Wow.....what a lot af loving words, do you love me to, like jesus do

I will pray for you as jesus loves you too
      I suspect that you are from Sweden and that you are a homosexual. I tell you, sodomite: Remove that hand from the groin of Bjorn Borg, or Jesus will turn his back to you and you will forever burn i Hell.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
      Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteronomy View Post
        I suspect that you are from Sweden and that you are a homosexual. I tell you, sodomite: Remove that hand from the groin of Bjorn Borg, or Jesus will turn his back to you and you will forever burn i Hell.

Leviticus 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

I'm not from sweden, I'm not Swedish, why do you say that, why dont you love jesus, and Cranky ?????

Comment

Originally posted by Bjarne Louager View Post
          I'm not from sweden, I'm not Swedish, why do you say that, why dont you love jesus, and Cranky ?????
          So you admit being a filthy homosexual. Good luck explaining that at the pearly gates
          Deuteronomy 28:22 The LORD shall smite thee with a consumption, and with a fever, and with an inflammation, and with an extreme burning, and with the sword, and with blasting, and with mildew; and they shall pursue thee until thou perish.

Comment

Originally posted by Deuteronomy View Post
            So you admit being a filthy homosexual. Good luck explaining that at the pearly gates

wow........what a lot of mead words..........I am not a filthy homosexual. your love to jesus are is false, when you have such a dirty word in your mouth.shame on you

Love jesus and Cranky

Comment

Originally posted by Bjorne Loser View Post
              wow........what a lot of mead words..........I am not a filthy homosexual. your love to jesus are is false, when you have such a dirty word in your mouth.shame on you

Love jesus and Cranky
              Mead words? It's a little early to be that drunk.
              May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                Mead words? It's a little early to be that drunk.

Are you already drunk .... I will pray for you

Comment

this is hot off the news wires

Page last updated at 15:31 GMT, Wednesday, 9 June 2010 16:31 UK

Up to 100 youths rioted for a second night in Rinkeby, Stockholm Rioters in the Swedish capital, Stockholm, have burned down a school building and thrown stones at police in a second night of disturbances.
                  The trouble began on Monday after a group of youths in a suburb with a mainly immigrant population were refused entry to a school dance.
                  Police say up to 100 youths went on the rampage, throwing stones and setting several cars alight.
                  Two people were detained but later released.
                  'Little Mogadishu' Police said the rioters threw stones at the fire engines, preventing them from reaching the school building before it burned to the ground. The youths also attacked a police station.
                  Rinkeby is home to a large number of first- and second-generation immigrants. Many of them are from Somalia, so the area is sometimes nicknamed Little Mogadishu.
                  Government ministers have visited Rinkeby to assess the situation.

Its has to be pretty bad for a bunch of nigras not to like it.

Comment

Why did u guys post the danish flag? when its about sweden?

NVM forgot ppl here were clueless...

Comment

Originally posted by snowyy View Post

Hello! Welcome to the forum, have you made an introduction thread yet? I would love to know how you came to find Jesus.

You seem aggravated, friend, you're even getting your flags wrong. Relax and allow God into your heart. Do you own a copy of the KJV? I was in your position once, I know how it feels to be heading for hell down the slippery slope of sinning. After reading the KJV all the way through, cover to cover, I found that all my problems simply went away, that's something masturbation will never do.
                      A woman came up to me the other day, 12/6/2016 and said:
                      "But Mr. Winner, if GOD loves everyone then why is there so much suffering in the world?"

Because GOD doesn't love everyone. Too many people have this absurd idea in their heads that GOD is all loving.
                      If he was all loving, then murderers, thieves and homosexuals would be waiting for you in Heaven.

GOD doesn't open his gate to just anyone. Being a True Christian™ is like a Queue Jump ticket at Disney, we are guaranteed a ride with JESUS.

Comment

Originally posted by WinnerNotSinner View Post
                        Hello! Welcome to the forum, have you made an introduction thread yet? I would love to know how you came to find Jesus.

You seem aggravated, friend, you're even getting your flags wrong. Relax and allow God into your heart. Do you own a copy of the KJV? I was in your position once, I know how it feels to be heading for hell down the slippery slope of sinning. After reading the KJV all the way through, cover to cover, I found that all my problems simply went away, that's something masturbation will never do.
                        Amen Brother

Comment

Also the Swedes has viking ancestors as the Danes.

Since vikings were known for drinking, plundering, killing and rape, i suppose
                          Deuteronomy 22:28-29 applies for the Swedes as well. Or am I all wrong?

Comment

Originally posted by snowyy View Post

What are you talking about?

Comment

Why do you hate sweden for no reason? Why do you put a dannish flag? That just means you got no IQ! If im going to hell im takig you with me mutha fucka!

Comment

Originally posted by somesome View Post
                                Why do you hate sweden for no reason? Why do you put a dannish flag? That just means you got no IQ! If im going to hell im takig you with me mutha pifflea!
                                We do not hate Sweden. God himself hates Sweden, and that sweetheart, is much more serious.

How do we know that? Well, it's written in the Gospel. Maybe if Sweden wasn't such a sodomizing country God would be merciful, but given the state of your heathen commu-homer kingdom I find it more likely that one of those tsunamis always hitting your costs will engulf the entire nation.

REPENT SINNER!!! and have a nice day

Comment

Working...
                                X