X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for MilitaryMom and son Bryson

Many of you have probably heard the news about the military mom who tweeted prayer requests for her baby who fell in the pool and drowned:
    Originally posted by MilitaryMom
    Please pray like never before, my 2 yr old fell in the pool
    There has been an anti-Christian backlash since the incident and the mother has been criticized for her method of requesting prayer. Apparently using your blackberry isn't the right way to do it if you're a conservative.

This is what the anti-Christian fascists have to say about prayer:
    Originally posted by ChristHatingAtheist
    And if we’ve become a society that responds to death in this manner: Have to call 911, have to call husband, have to call mother, have to call funeral home, have to Twitter this- then we are seriously failing as a society.
    I was so upset when I heard about this tragedy and that people are criticizing the family for their prayers that I decided to say a prayer myself. I'm praying that people will be more understanding when judging other's prayers. Also, I said a prayer for the poor boy who was unattended and fell in to the pool.

Please help and pray for this family. They don't deserve the tragedy that has befallen them. I know that Jesus is looking after their son and that they will meet up with him in Heaven.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Re: Please pray for MilitaryMom and son Bryson

I have been known to tweet in the restroom.. Only once or twice tho...
    Something smells here....Bryson Drago Ross, I'm confused about the middle name... Sounds satanic ta me...
    Altho I do feel for the womans pain and suffering, what the HELL was the kid doing at the pool without momma???
    "And saith unto him, Every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now. This beginning of miracles did Jesus in Cana of Galilee, and manifested forth His glory; and His disciples believed on Him" (John 2:10-11 KJV)

Comment

Working...
    X