X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: True Christian Guide to Avoiding Legitimate Rape

Originally posted by girlygirl18 (aka Addy the whore) View Post
    O my you people think rape is ok!!...
    No one has said that (except you). In the Bible, rape is punished in several different ways depending on how badly God was offended, but it is always punished.

...If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else!...
    Then why does God say that, in certain cases, the woman is to die alongside the man?

...Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim
    But she gets a husband and a shot at Salvation out of the deal! The poor man, on the other hand, has to live with and support the woman he raped for the rest of their lives! Do you really think that that's NOT punishment?

Comment

I am thinking logically! I never do any serious thinking or debating during that time or ill just end up with a red butt
      It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Comment

...ill just end up with a red butt
        But if it's not Christian Domestic Discipline, it's just spousal abuse.

(yeah, it is either way, IMO, but that's not germane to the discussion...)

Comment

I am far from abused I'm quite spoiled
          It is good for a man not to touch a woman. Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband. -- 1 Corinthians 7:1-2

Comment

I am far from abused I'm quite spoiled
            Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to let go of all of your hate and embrace the conditional love of Jesus.

Have you ever thought of that?

YIC
            1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Well I was thinking of trying out this church but I'm having hesitations....

Comment

Well I was thinking of trying out this church but I'm having hesitations....
                It's your choice but think about this. Jesus brought you here for a reason.

Why won't you let Jesus into you?

YIC
                1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

O my you people think rape is ok!! If a man rapes a woman than he is to blame no one else! Especially not the poor woman who is not but a victim
                  God is sovereign, dear. If a woman is raped, it is because God has a Perfect Plan that includes this rape. Often we can surmise the reason behind such a plan, as we have a Generous and Merciful Lord who has preserved His Will in the Holy Bible.

You see, the Lord wants people to know Him, fear Him, and obey Him. In fact, this is the full duty of man (Ecclesiastes 12:13), and everything else exists to support this. In response, He has offered a most wonderful loophole to the default position of enduring an infinite punishment for the finite crime of sin (Romans 6:23). He will even adopt those of us who sufficiently love and obey Him, glorifying us in the same way Christ Himself is glorified (Romans 8:17)!

As humans, however, we have been born in a state of rebellion (sin). We cannot help it as Eve stripped away any hope of inheriting naught but this sin nature (Romans 5:12). We can, however, learn and lean on the Lord for guidance. In His Mercy and Love, He will often opt to show a weak and tender mortal human their need to rely on Him for everything (Psalm 94:12). This is the same kind of love a father shows to a child when taking the xbox he got for Christmas and smashing it in the street to let the child watch cars and trucks run over his beloved game given to him by his favorite aunt and uncle as a consequence for not appreciating his father's wisdom, protection, and provision, and instead treating him without due respect and forgetting the value of practicing First Time Obedience.

So you see, like the x-box being the tool of communication, so to can forced sexual encounters be a divine tool of communication. Certainly it gets the attention of the spoiled, disobedient woman or man, don't you think?

Our God is a loving God!

Our God is an awesome God!

God is good all the time.
                  All the time, God is good!

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm not sure why Jesus brought me here but so far the ethics of this church is questionable

Comment

I am thinking logically! I never do any serious thinking or debating during that time or ill just end up with a red butt
                      Shut up you God-Mocking bitch. Any logical person wouldn't spit in the face of Christ,

Comment

I'm not sure why Jesus brought me here but so far the ethics of this church is questionable
                        You don't understand because you do not have the Spirit of Truth in you (1 Corinthians 2:14). The ethics of this church is superior to any man-made ethical code.
                        Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

I'm sorry Mary but I have to disagree

Comment

I'm sorry Mary but I have to disagree
                            You have to disagree?!?!?!

Yiou have to get down on your knees and pray that JESUS forgives!

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

I do not have to do anything!

Comment

What about going to the toilet?
                                A whip for the horse, a bridle for the ass, and a rod for the fool's back. Proverbs 26:3

Comment

Working...
                                X