X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pray for King Bush....

Brothers and sisters in Christ,

Let us take a moment to pray to the Lord for support for George W. as he attempts to fix the now-stalled pre-rapture plan.

George is flying with Laura to the United Nations to attempt to re-start the Apocolypse. We must ensure that the violence-hating homers do not have a chance to slow the return of our DEAR LORD JESUS. C'mon George, tell them to stop being such pussies and unleash their nukular arsenals in the name of the LORD JESUS CHRIST. AMEN and COME QUICKLY LORD JESUS!

Link, courtesy of God's favorite non-Landover-Baptist News Source:
    Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Always on my knees...

...praying for our president/savior. And did you say they made him a king? I knew my prayers would work. Of course we have deleted all non-Christian chanels from our TV set, so FOXnews is the only news we watch. But I can't imagine our W bowing down to that UN. Whatever happened to those glorious US out of UN billboards that used to line the interstates of GOD's favorite country anyway?
    Jesus - gentle, dependable overnight relief.

Comment

Godless homers sent over the border from Canadia have been stealing them. I have a stash kept under my bed and behind my dresser, so we can certainly make it a mission to replace them EVERYWHERE that a hole can be put into the ground! Praise!
      Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"

Comment

I don't understand why would Jesus need UN and homer approval to return?

Perhaps a pastor can answer this
        Soon in Christ

Comment

GLORY!

I will be sure and have my Rapture Ready Balloon ready for take off!

Delighted, Sister Thumper
          sigpic

Tweet me Here
          My GODLY Bio Here

Comment

I thought this verse would be appropriate:

Ezra 6:10 That they may offer sacrifices of sweet savours unto the God of heaven, and pray for the life of the king, and of his sons.
            Soon in Christ

Comment

Working...
            X