X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Fallout 3: Another Satanic, Violent game from "Oblivion" creators

The Introduction Forum is here.

It would be polite to start your own introduction thread, so that we can get to know you properly, rather than clutter up other threads with your personal testimony. Don't get me wrong, dear, we really do want to get to know you. Just not here.

See you over there!
    Vaccinated by the love of Jesus!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joanna Lytton-Vasey View Post
      The Introduction Forum is here.

It would be polite to start your own introduction thread, so that we can get to know you properly, rather than clutter up other threads with your personal testimony. Don't get me wrong, dear, we really do want to get to know you. Just not here.

See you over there!
      I don't know how to start a new forum, but I don't think it's necessary. I appreciate your kindness, but I don't think I need my own forum to introduce myself. I said all I wanted to, but thanks for your interest.

Comment

Lucas I feel that I should warn you in the spirit of friendship that you will anger the white people if you continue to refuse to correctly and properly identify yourself. These are good Baptist Christians and they want to be your friend. They have been very friendly to me and I am not even white and I am not a Baptist but I am a Christian. My own Auntie lives in your city and I have been there several times. I will send you a friend request and I would be glad to assist you with your computer difficulties even though I am also not expert in computers either.

Jah Guide
        Trevor
        Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: Extol him that rideth upon the heavens By his name JAH, and rejoice before him.-Psalms 68:4

Comment

Originally posted by LucasP0326 View Post
          Okay. You're right. I haven't introduced myself. Hello. My name is Lucas. I am currently living in Wisconsin. I go to church every Sunday and enjoy the sermons and bible readings. I pray to God prior to every meal and before I go to bed. I pray to God very often, but like any other human, I sin. I repent, but I still willingly and unwillingly sin. You know why? Because I'm a human. I am an imperfect human being and so are you. We will never reach perfection on this Earth and will always be contaminated by sin until the die we die, are judged, and aquitted of our sin. From there we will ascend into heaven where sin will no longer weigh us down and we will have been forgiven and free of temptation on sin, but on Earth, we are sinners who deserve eternal damnation. Chances are you will sin tomorrow whether in your thoughts, words, and actions. On Earth, you will never be free of the Devil's temptation because we are only human. Ary sinned Joseph sinned, I sinned, you sinned and we all still do. Mary was classified as a sinner until the day she died and most likely ascended to heaven where she became free of sin. When we due is when sin will abandon us and we will abandon it. I am a true Christian. I believe you are as well. We only have different points of view.

A little less hubris and a lot more humility may lead you to the right path. Just obey the Bible, and don't try to put your own narcisstic interpretation to it. By definition, True Christians do not sin. We know that the KJV 1611 Bible is the True Word of God, and we live by its every word.

Phil
          58 If thou wilt not observe to do all the words of this law that are written in this book, that thou mayest fear this glorious and fearful name, THE LORD THY GOD; 59 Then the LORD will make thy plagues wonderful, and the plagues of thy seed, even great plagues, and of long continuance, and sore sicknesses, and of long continuance. 60 Moreover he will bring upon thee all the diseases of Egypt, which thou wast afraid of; and they shall cleave unto thee. 61 Also every sickness, and every plague, which is not written in the book of this law, them will the LORD bringk upon thee, until thou be destroyed.

Deuteronomy 28: 58- 61

Comment

Originally posted by LucasP0326 View Post
            Okay. You're right. I haven't introduced myself. Hello. My name is Lucas. I am currently living in Wisconsin. I go to church every Sunday and enjoy the sermons and bible readings. I pray to God prior to every meal and before I go to bed. I pray to God very often, but like any other human, I sin. I repent, but I still willingly and unwillingly sin. You know why? Because I'm a human. I am an imperfect human being and so are you...a bunch of nonsense that sounds like Sunday School grooming so no one has to take the faith too seriously
            You accuse me of being a sinner and imperfect, despite what Jesus Almighty Himself has personally said. I would like to see you to back that up with proof. Either state the sin I have committed (please be specific), or take that back and apologize to me and to my Savior.
            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

You say thst about one of my fav games i dare u

Comment

Originally posted by NatPlayz View Post
                You say thst about one of my fav games i dare u
                You dare me what? To express an opinion that runs counter to yours? Tell me, please, where you gained the authority to do so?

And it would also be helpful if you were to elucidate the penalties involved in disagreeing with you. Keep in mind that, unlike your parents, we don't have to live in the same house with you and listen to you whine.
                His left hand should be under my head, and his right hand should embrace me.

Guns For God and the Economy

Comment

Working...
                X