Go Back   The Landover Baptist Church Forum > Church Forums > Creation Science
Reload this Page ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT)
Creation Science The origins of life and the earth from a creationist (Biblical) perspective.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
(#41)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 02:13 PM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Has the scientists and the islamofacists finally joined forces, planning to blow up the entire universe in one gigantic suicide attack?
No, they are doing it on a minute level, where the hell did you get the idea that the world blew up????!!!!


Quote:
That'd be dire news..
But maybe you'll see that when they fail to even blow up the earth, that the "big bang" is a pile of nonsense.
They're not blowing up the earth, man you truly are the most gullable person I ever spoke to - God told me that you are not in his holy book!!



Quote:
Are you retarded?
I'm saying that IT'S NOT GOD IF SOMETHING SAYS SUCH, BUT A DEMON.
So if a voice in your head claimed to be God and he told you to blow a particular (opposing) church, would you believe it's God or a demon and would you do it?



Quote:
So you admit that they begin with the unsupported ASSUMPTION of a singularity, and THEN try to find evidence for it?
The singularity is a scientifically proven fact!! ha ha and you can't disprove it!! he he he!



Quote:
No, you're being a liar.
Give me a quote where we say that everything, God included, must have been designed.
Ok, so I ssumed too quick.. so then tell me, how do you think it all got here and how do you think all the beautifull complexities of the world evolved?


Quote:
The creation is designed by God, not God Himself
That is a massive contradiction!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!


Quote:
Even if there, theoretically, was no God:
So you admit that there is a possibility that God may not even exist?!


Quote:
You would still need cause, I suggest you actually study this science you love so much..
Action without cause is probably, and rightly so, looked upon as the dumbest notion in existance.
So who made God then!!! duh!!!!!!!



Quote:
Is this supposed to hurt my feelings or something?
Ha ha ha yep! lokks like it did!!



Quote:
I'm not sure if you're "aloud to ask" either..
Well how are you meant to be forgiven if you are not aloud to ask for forgivness?????



Quote:
Did they admit, or even considered, they were wrong back then?
YES or NO? And no dodging the question!
Yeah they did admit they were wrong, if they didn't then they would still believe they are right to this very day! they admitted they were wrong and corrected their method! duh!!!!



Quote:
Right..
And I suppose you're going to say that when any of the current scientific theories are discaded too?
Go back to school, and learn to make some sense, fool!!!! ha ha!!
Reply With Quote
(#42)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
No, they are doing it on a minute level, where the hell did you get the idea that the world blew up????!!!!
Cause that sounds like something a stupid scientist would get up too.

Quote:
They're not blowing up the earth, man you truly are the most gullable person I ever spoke to - God told me that you are not in his holy book!!
Friend, are you insane or something?

Quote:
So if a voice in your head claimed to be God and he told you to blow a particular (opposing) church, would you believe it's God or a demon and would you do it?
Would depend on what was said.
God doesn't contradict His Holy Word and He would also say that He is Christ came in the flesh:
That's how I'd know if it's God or not.

Quote:
The singularity is a scientifically proven fact!! ha ha and you can't disprove it!! he he he!
How mature... A "nyah-nyah" reply scientist-style!

And we've been over this countless times:
It's been as "proven scientifically" just as the "fact" that atoms cannot be split..

Quote:
Ok, so I ssumed too quick.. so then tell me, how do you think it all got here and how do you think all the beautifull complexities of the world evolved?
No way? And here we thought you were infallible..

As for your question: God created the world, and all in it.
And NOTHING has evolved, evolution is a lie, and has NEVER been observed in reality!

Quote:
That is a massive contradiction!!! ha ha ha ha ha!!!
Really?
And just where is the contradiction?

Quote:
So you admit that there is a possibility that God may not even exist?!
Yes, as much as I admit the possibility that the earth is a bowl of green jello:
That is, I suppose it's theoretically possible, but it goes against all reason and common sense.

Quote:
So who made God then!!! duh!!!!!!!
No-one did. Please try to keep up.

Quote:
Ha ha ha yep! lokks like it did!!

Sure did, kiddo. I'm real heartbroken here..

Quote:
Well how are you meant to be forgiven if you are not aloud to ask for forgivness?????
Pray tell, just what is "aloud to ask"?? You've said it twice now..
Try to make sense.

And does the criminal who steals a purse need to ask forgiveness to be forgiven by the victim? No.
So you're talking nonsense.

And we never said you aren't allown to ask for it, but that you should ask God for forgiveness instead..
Because you see, contrary to your childish opinon, we don't care about what you think about us in the least.

God does however, as the LORD can get mighty riled when people mock His elect.
He once let two bears kill 42 children because they mocked a prophet for his baldness..
Take heed, fool. Lest a bear guts you and eat your intestines while you still live:
Could happen sooner than later, especially as Pastor Zeke owns a fine specimen.

Quote:
Yeah they did admit they were wrong, if they didn't then they would still believe they are right to this very day! they admitted they were wrong and corrected their method! duh!!!!
Uhm.. No, they did not.
Many of them died in their silly imaginations.
And those who had to "admit" they were wrong didn't do so without a fight let me tell you;

Michael Faraday was peresecuted by the scientific community for several years, simply for stating that magnetism and electricity was related.
Which is now regarded as fact.

Quote:
Go back to school, and learn to make some sense, fool!!!! ha ha!!
Your self-delusion is quite spectacular.


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-27-2007 at 04:19 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#43)
Old
Daisy Mae Johnson's Avatar
Daisy Mae Johnson Daisy Mae Johnson is offline
The Future Mrs. Ezekiel Flint
Voted Best Pies in Freehold 10 Years Running
aka the BiblethumpinBlonde
True Christian™

Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Christian Love Best Pie Long service medal, 2nd class Cleanest Kitchen Saved 5 Years Platinum Tither True Christian Lady Best Pie True Christian Homemaker Real American™ Mother of 1 boy or 2.5 girls The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Ribfest '09 Daisy Home Schooled Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Punched the most queers TC Bravery Jailed for JESUS Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life Mission to Las Vegas True Republican Sons of Liberty Batman Shooting Survivor In Love With Zeke Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Hatchet Child Rearing Award Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Paula Deen Negro Support Group Touched by Jesus Babysitter Stamp of Approval Mission to Korea Trump of GOD Pie Roper Crossburn Donald Trump 2016! Trumpette Anti-sodomy Mission to Messico Hands Off Long service medal, 3rd class 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Pastor Ezekiel Aardvark Crown of Rejoicing BFF of Jesus Wall of Jesus Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 15,473
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Apostles Grove, Freehold, IA
Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Daisy Mae Johnson will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Flat Earth - 08-27-2007, 04:24 PM

I know I am a mere adled brained female, however I do remember a Sermon Pastor Al gave a few years ago.

In his glorious sermon he mentioned that the WORLD WAS FLAT until the Great Flood, then the Earth absorbed all the water like a giant sponge and fluffed up to what it is today.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Helpful, Sister Thumper




Tweet me Here
My GODLY Bio Here
Reply With Quote
(#44)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: Flat Earth - 08-27-2007, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BibleThumpinBlonde View Post
I know I am a mere adled brained female, however I do remember a Sermon Pastor Al gave a few years ago.

In his glorious sermon he mentioned that the WORLD WAS FLAT until the Great Flood, then the Earth absorbed all the water like a giant sponge and fluffed up to what it is today.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Helpful, Sister Thumper
Yes, that's what I've been telling this recalcitrant.. yet the harlot simply refuses to hear us;
Her heart is hardened to stone by satan, and I hope you will all join me in prayer for her poor soul.


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-27-2007 at 04:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#45)
Old
revrggreen's Avatar
revrggreen revrggreen is offline
True Christian™
True Christian™
 
Posts: 809
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Massachusetts
revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.revrggreen has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 07:38 PM

[quote=Bexz;90158][quote]


.... is a scientifically proven fact!!

Son, do you not find this phrase at all retarded? Scientifically proven? Proven by what? More sceince. You cannot prove a lie with another lie. For a 'scientific' fact to be proven as fact, it would have to be proven by Biblical teaching, as everything in the Bible hold true.

Though I do not see that happening. It's like the cloned sheep. I have seen a magician make an air-plane appear out of thin air through 'illusion'. Same with the sheep. "Oh look, we have some sheeps DNA.... FLASH! KABANG! *smoke and mirrors* Oh look now we have a clone of the sheep". Bullcrap! It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I put it to you that all science is either illusion, slight of hand, or it is sorcery, which the Bible clearly condemns.

Exodus teaches us "Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live", it may as well say "Also burn all scientists too". Until that glorious day when we can all toast marshmallows while we watch these filthy heathen scientists burn, we will pray.

Rev RG Green.
Reply With Quote
(#46)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:14 PM

Quote:
You cannot prove a lie with another lie.
It could be said for religion also.


Quote:
For a 'scientific' fact to be proven as fact, it would have to be proven by Biblical teaching, as everything in the Bible hold true.
Thats a balatant lie, but lets go along with it... It could also be said with religion, religion needs to be proved scientifically before it can be stated a fact or even a theory, because currently it is a worthless hypothesis.

Quote:
It's like the cloned sheep. I have seen a magician make an air-plane appear out of thin air through 'illusion'. Same with the sheep. "Oh look, we have some sheeps DNA.... FLASH! KABANG! *smoke and mirrors* Oh look now we have a clone of the sheep". Bullcrap! It's the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen. I put it to you that all science is either illusion, slight of hand, or it is sorcery, which the Bible clearly condemns.
Maybe you should get out more or at least learn abit more about what is going on in the world. Here, I have copied and pasted this from Wikipedia:


Quote:
Dolly was created by a research team managed by Ian Wilmut at the Roslin Institute in Scotland. The goal of the research was the reliable reproduction of mammals genetically modified to produce therapeutic proteins in their milk. Wilmut’s team had already created two sheep clones from embryonic cells grown in culture called Megan and Morag; the work was published in “Nature” in 1996. Dolly was a Finn Dorset lamb, created from fully differentiated adult mammary cells using a technique called somatic cell nuclear transfer; her creation was described in a “Nature” publication in 1997. Dolly was the first mammalian clone produced from an adult somatic cell.
Reply With Quote
(#47)
Old
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 6,016
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:22 PM

Quote:
Here, I have copied and pasted this from Wikipedia:
Friend, Wikipedia is famous for being the encyclopedia that anyone can edit. How do we know that you didn't put that there yourself?

Pastor Billy-Reuben


Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Reply With Quote
(#48)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
It could be said for religion also.
True, for some part:
Atleast in the meaning that science "proves" itself using science.. so why is it wrong to use the Bible to prove the Bible?
Or are you a hypocrite?

Quote:
Thats a balatant lie, but lets go along with it... It could also be said with religion, religion needs to be proved scientifically before it can be stated a fact or even a theory, because currently it is a worthless hypothesis.
And just why do we need to be judged by your flawed standards and methods?
Scientists used to, as we've proven over and over in this thread, claimed the darnest things as truth;
They only thing science has proven over and over, is it's total unreliability, and that it can NEVER be regarded as truth with any certainty whatsoever.

Quote:
Maybe you should get out more or at least learn abit more about what is going on in the world. Here, I have copied and pasted this from Wikipedia:
So some text anyone could have wrote..
And pictures of two indentical LOOKING sheep together is enough "proof" for you? Or even a picture of only this Dolly sheep?
It's only a picture of a sheep for God's sake, how could you ever know it's a "clone" from a picture?!?
You simply trust the scientists telling you it is; nothing but belief!


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-27-2007 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#49)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-27-2007, 11:48 PM

[QUOTE]Friend, are you insane or something?[QUOTE]

no.



Quote:
Would depend on what was said.
God doesn't contradict His Holy Word and He would also say that He is Christ came in the flesh:
That's how I'd know if it's God or not.
But wouldn't the devil or a demon pose God and say every thing that would suggest he is God?




Quote:
And we've been over this countless times:
It's been as "proven scientifically" just as the "fact" that atoms cannot be split..
The atoms - it wasn't a FACT, it was a THEORY!!! big difference!



Quote:
As for your question: God created the world, and all in it.
Your a liar, and a witch!.... witch hunt......


Quote:
And NOTHING has evolved, evolution is a lie, and has NEVER been observed in reality!
Well then how come viruses and bacteria evolve to medicine and anti biotics!!
And how do you explain that we share 98.6% of our D.N.A with chimpanzees, if (you claim we were never related)?




Quote:
Yes,I admit the possibility that the earth is a bowl of green jello:
silly little girl...


Quote:
That is, I suppose it's theoretically possible, but it goes against all reason and common sense.
I agree! religion DOES go against all reason and common sense!!



Quote:
Sure did, kiddo. I'm real heartbroken here..
Sorry, didn't think you were so easily offended! aaww! you poor, poor, thing!



Quote:
Pray tell, just what is "aloud to ask"?? You've said it twice now..
Try to make sense.
You said that we are not ALOUD to ask for forgiveness, your dillusioned words, not mine. So explain why we are not aloud to ask for forgiveness?



Quote:
And we never said you aren't allown to ask for it, but that you should ask God for forgiveness instead..
Sorry, you seem to be making up words, "ALLOWN??" IT'S WITCH LANGUAGE!!


Quote:
Because you see, contrary to your childish opinon, we don't care about what you think about us in the least.
So why are you reading and responding to my posts?


Quote:
He once let two bears kill 42 children because they mocked a prophet for his baldness..
any evidence?




Quote:
Michael Faraday was peresecuted by the scientific community for several years, simply for stating that magnetism and electricity was related.
proof?
Reply With Quote
(#50)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
no.
That's exactly the answer I expected from the insane..
And got me even more concerned about your mental health.
Jesus can help you, you just need to accept Him into your heart!

Quote:
But wouldn't the devil or a demon pose God and say every thing that would suggest he is God?
It can't.
There is one thing, that no demon will/can say.
Read 1 John 4:1-4

Quote:
The atoms - it wasn't a FACT, it was a THEORY!!! big difference!
Such as the THEORY of evolution and the THEORY of the big bang?
You admit that they're only theories (ie belief), and not fact?
That makes me glad, friend.

Quote:
Your a liar, and a witch!.... witch hunt......
Do you like making baseless accusations?
Or simply don't have anything else to say?

Quote:
Well then how come viruses and bacteria evolve to medicine and anti biotics!!
And how do you explain that we share 98.6% of our D.N.A with chimpanzees, if (you claim we were never related)?
Have you ever seen this "DNA" yourself? No?
Then how do you know it exists?

And you think bacteria and viruses has evolved to become medicine?
Uh.. ok, interesting theory that one, I must say.

Quote:
silly little girl...
Only one girl here: you.

Quote:
I agree! religion DOES go against all reason and common sense!!
Can't read too well, can you?

Quote:
Sorry, didn't think you were so easily offended! aaww! you poor, poor, thing!


Quote:
You said that we are not ALOUD to ask for forgiveness, your dillusioned words, not mine. So explain why we are not aloud to ask for forgiveness?
There is no such thing as "aloud to ask for forgiveness".
It's spelled ALLOWED, and I've tried to tell you without making you appear like a complete retard.. But now, I'll just go out and say it:
LEARN TO SPELL.

And I did never say that you are not ALLOWED to ask for forgivness, show me the quote.
So either put up (a quote) or shut up.

Quote:
So why are you reading and responding to my posts?
I'm trying to show you some compassion by trying to teach you something..
But you're so obviously recalcitrant that I'm starting to wonder that too..

Quote:
any evidence?
Yes, it's in the Bible. Praise God!

Quote:
proof?
Just look it up and you'll see.



BTW we've almost had it with your immature behaviour; we're not here to entertain you, nor to waste our time on a debate with recalcitrants (especially not since we've already proved you wrong in too)..
We have more important things to do, we must preach the gospel! Praise God!
Either write something worthwhile instead of simply wasting Jesus bandwidth, or you'll find yourself on Moderation.


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13
Reply With Quote
(#51)
Old
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 6,016
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 01:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
Quote:
Well then how come viruses and bacteria evolve to medicine and anti biotics!!
you think bacteria and viruses has evolved to become medicine?
Uh.. ok, interesting theory that one, I must say.
I believe what she was talking about the microevolutionary changes that allow bacteria and viruses to become resistant to antibiotics.

We see bacteria become resistant to antibiotics all the time. That's just God's way of making sure his punishment for sinners and tests for non-sinners remain effective.

You will never, however, see a bacteria turn into or give birth to a dog or a monkey. But that is exactly the kind of nonsense that macroevolutionists believe in.

You evolutionists crack me up. There's another one of you running around on the forum claiming that cats evolved from catfish. Cat's don't even like to get wet!

Pastor Billy-Reuben


Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Reply With Quote
(#52)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 11:53 AM

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SalvationSeeker View Post
That's exactly the answer I expected from the insane..
Are you insane?





Quote:
Such as the THEORY of evolution and the THEORY of the big bang?
You admit that they're only theories (ie belief), and not fact?
That makes me glad, friend.
Theory does not equall belief, a hypothesis does! maybe you should do some reading or go back to school my friend. In the sciences, a theory is a particular framework used to describe and undersatnd the world around us. Such a framework is only recognised as a theory, ONLY after a firm empirical basis for its body of knowledge has been established. This is done through such things as, extensive and long term experimentation and observation.

They keep the word theory, so they can add more information to it in the future from more research. The theory of evolution and the big bang and others are true, but they've kept the word theory to provide room for improvement.




Quote:
Have you ever seen this "DNA" yourself? No?
Then how do you know it exists?
Yes actually I have, alot of college and alot of studying!


Quote:
And you think bacteria and viruses has evolved to become medicine?
Uh.. ok, interesting theory that one, I must say.
ha ha! you really are dumb!! Read slowly, and keep up.... say if you have a cold or flu, you go to your doctor's and recieve antibiotics, to fight off the flu. The influenza virus can adapt to the antivirals used against it, in the same way as some bacteria have adapted to antibiotics. The virus can readily adapt to one class of antivirals, known as amantadines, rendering them ineffective.



Quote:
Only one girl here: you.
ha ha no I'm not!!!





Quote:
I'm trying to show you some compassion by trying to teach you something..
But you're so obviously recalcitrant that I'm starting to wonder that too..
What are you trying to teach me?




When have you proved science wrong? post it please.....
Reply With Quote
(#53)
Old
eliot mayfield's Avatar
eliot mayfield eliot mayfield is offline
God Squad
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Real American™ Long service medal, 3rd class Tin Tither Ribfest '06 Public Awareness Medal Saved 5 Years Long service medal, 2nd class Mission to Australia Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Public Awareness Medal Christian Love Friend of Jesus Tell her once Flat Earth Eats the Most Pork 2011 Witch Hunt Award

 
Posts: 9,322
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: rebuking eurotrash commies
eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!eliot mayfield will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 12:19 PM

We don't have to prove science wrong. It proves itself wrong all the time.


Matthew:
5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.
5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.
10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.


http://www.shangrala.org/Pictures/Christ%20Michael.jpg
Reply With Quote
(#54)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Theory does not equall belief, a hypothesis does! maybe you should do some reading or go back to school my friend. In the sciences, a theory is a particular framework used to describe and undersatnd the world around us. Such a framework is only recognised as a theory, ONLY after a firm empirical basis for its body of knowledge has been established. This is done through such things as, extensive and long term experimentation and observation.
Theory can indeed equal belief..
But what does little me and all english dictonaries in existance know, in comparison with your awesome wisdom?
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/theory

As you can see, there are alot of meanings to theory, and most of them will tell you "theory = belief".

Quote:
They keep the word theory, so they can add more information to it in the future from more research. The theory of evolution and the big bang and others are true, but they've kept the word theory to provide room for improvement.
So you are in essence, admitting that theories aren't necesseary true? (ie they equal belief.)
Thanks for admitting it.

Quote:
Yes actually I have, alot of college and alot of studying!
You've seen DNA?
In a PICTURE (most likely!) or through a so-called microscope?
Or maybe you've only READ about it?

And even if you've seen SOMETHING, how do you know it was this mysterious DNA?
Because someone TOLD YOU it was, of course!

Quote:
ha ha! you really are dumb!! Read slowly, and keep up.... say if you have a cold or flu, you go to your doctor's and recieve antibiotics, to fight off the flu. The influenza virus can adapt to the antivirals used against it, in the same way as some bacteria have adapted to antibiotics. The virus can readily adapt to one class of antivirals, known as amantadines, rendering them ineffective.
I got what you really meant, fool.
It's just that, your sentence construction is completely off, so I couldn't resist laughing at it.

And yes, as Pastor Billy-Reuben explained, that would be MICRO-evolution.
But have you ever seen a species change into another? (macroevolution)
No, nobody's EVER have, and there is no proof of it whatsoever.

The scientists usually say that "you can't observe macroevolution because we live in it" but then how could they ever know it exists?
They must think we are some kind of idiots. (Well, maybe they were right in your case.)

Quote:
ha ha no I'm not!!!
Can't see any more in this thread. A few women maybe, but no girls except you.
Seriously, I don't even know why I allow you to yap, girls (nor women) shouldn't open their mouth's about that which they can never understand.
And backsassing us Godly men isn't a good idea either.

Quote:
What are you trying to teach me?
A little common sense, but it seems I had too high hopes about you.
And let me tell you: Those hopes weren't exactly big.

Goes to prove you can't make a sensible person out of a fool..
Further proof of the wisdom of God's Word; That one shouldn't really waste words on fools.

Quote:
When have you proved science wrong? post it please.....
Simply read this thread, fool!
Science has claimed all manners of nonsense over and over.. and we've given examples of it to you.
You really prove yourself wrong, since your silly theories get changed all the time!
And you admitted yourself that science isn't always right and can make mistakes.
Seriously, even if you don't read what we type, try reading (or remembering) what YOU type.


And I gave you a warning about your immature behaviour before.
Not to mention, that you've been proven wrong over and over in this debate;
The fact that you refuse to come to terms with it doesn't matter.
Consider it concluded, futher sillyness by you here will be removed..
And better shape up harlot; or you'll find yourself on Moderation.


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-28-2007 at 12:59 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#55)
Old
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S.'s Avatar
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. is offline
Scientific Advisor
True Christian™

1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College 4th Year Bible College Publisher's Choice True Christian™ Saved 1 Year Silver Tither True Heterosexual™ Ex-Gay True Scientist™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Friend of Jesus Tell her once True Republican Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Flat Earth Guns, Guts and GLORY! Prayer Warrior Trump of GOD True Christian Provider™ award Babysitter Stamp of Approval Alternative Facts Pastor Ezekiel Christian Love True Scientist™ Saved 10 Years

 
Posts: 2,370
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Landover Baptist University for the Saved, Corridor 17C
Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Dr. Ernest C. Ville, D.C.S. will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 12:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Are you insane?
How mature. Typical public-school nonsense: "I know you are, but what am I?". This drollery may count as humor to you and your hellbound friend, but here it is unsettlingly puerile.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Theory does not equall belief, a hypothesis does!
Aside from where SalvationSeeker pointed out your error, where does belief enter into this? We know the Truth®. We don't need any fancy-nancy names for it -- it's the Truth®. "Theories" and "Hypotheses" (both Greek words, so you KNOW there's something homosexual about them) are so-called because their leaders know that they're just a bunch of bunk and don't want to get caught in a bald-faced lie. Whenever they come up with a "theory" they know that we Christian Scientists will disprove it within 10 years, and when we do they just want to be able to go back and change their "theory".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
maybe you should do some reading or go back to school my friend. In the sciences, a theory is a particular framework used to describe and undersatnd the world around us. Such a framework is only recognised as a theory, ONLY after a firm empirical basis for its body of knowledge has been established. This is done through such things as, extensive and long term experimentation and observation.
Well, I for one am interested in your empirical basis for string theory. Who gets to define what "empirical" is? Just a bunch of so-called "scientists" from some I.V. school someplace with an agenda? That's not what science is about, my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
They keep the word theory, so they can add more information to it in the future from more research. The theory of evolution and the big bang and others are true, but they've kept the word theory to provide room for improvement.
Exactly what I just stated, friend, almost to the letter! They don't want to call it a "Law" like God's Word™, because they know it's wrong! How can you put your faith in something you know is wrong and will change when you can put your faith (and Eternal Soul) in the hands of Jesus Christ and His Never-Changing Word™.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Yes actually I have, alot of college and alot of studying!
And just where did you "see" this DNA? You do know that DNA stands for "acid", right? If that were true, wouldn't my car battery be having children right about now?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
ha ha! you really are dumb!! Read slowly, and keep up.... say if you have a cold or flu, you go to your doctor's and recieve antibiotics, to fight off the flu.
The only way you get the flu is from spending too much time around Asians, and I assure you, I am as wary of them as anyone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
The influenza virus can adapt to the antivirals used against it, in the same way as some bacteria have adapted to antibiotics. The virus can readily adapt to one class of antivirals, known as amantadines, rendering them ineffective.
Or maybe your so-called "medicine" doesn't really work! The Bible doesn't speak well of those who practice sorcery and other such practices that use "medicine". Indeed, if one has enough faith, God will provide all the necessary healing. I have seen limbs regrown with my own eyes!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
What are you trying to teach me?
Probably how not to send your soul to Eternal Damnation faster than a black man can take the rims off a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
When have you proved science wrong? post it please.....
Piltdown man and evolution. Case and point.


Trump 2020: "For Real This Time"
Reply With Quote
(#56)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 02:01 PM

[QUOTE] But what does little me and all english dictonaries in existance know, in comparison with your awesome wisdom?
http://www.m-w.com/dictionary/theory

As you can see, there are alot of meanings to theory, and most of them will tell you "theory = belief".[QUOTE]

A quote from your link : "Theory, the general or abstract principles of a body of fact."



Quote:
So you are in essence, admitting that theories aren't necesseary true?
No I am not. Theories are true, unless they can be proved wrong, if they can't be proved wrong ( and the evidence of the theory strongly suggests it's right) then it remains true, and if we obtain extra information, (which adds more evidence to the theory), we add that extra evidence to provide more support of the theory. SEE?????!!!!!!



Quote:
You've seen DNA?
yes


Quote:
or through a so-called microscope?
indeed




Quote:
And even if you've seen SOMETHING, how do you know it was this mysterious DNA?
because everything that is known about DNA was present when it was viewed.




Quote:
And yes, as Pastor Billy-Reuben explained, that would be MICRO-evolution.
But have you ever seen a species change into another? (macroevolution)
No, nobody's EVER have, and there is no proof of it whatsoever.
Looks like I will have to use simple words for your kind of understanding. Species does not "change into another" (thats retarded!!) It takes thousands and thousands of years. One simple mutation in a gene, if it is beneficial to the host and its environment then the gene will be carried down generations and they are gradually evolving.
Evolution can be seen every day, just look at whites, blacks, asians, mexicans etc., this is proof that evolution occurs.
Also, say if two short people had a baby who grew up to be really tall (other than it being a recessive gene) its a mutation in itself, some people benefit more from being tall than others. If this particular tall person benefited from his mutation he will pass it down to his kids who will also benefit from it.
Just because YOU don't understand it, does not mean that it is without sense.


Quote:
The scientists usually say that "you can't observe macroevolution because we live in it" but then how could they ever know it exists?
Because it has been observed over millions of years.


Quote:
Seriously, I don't even know why I allow you to yap, girls (nor women) shouldn't open their mouth's about that which they can never understand.
And backsassing us Godly men isn't a good idea either.
I agree, let us men talk.


Quote:
Goes to prove you can't make a sensible person out of a fool..
True, I don't know why I'm trying, you could never be sensible with all your irrational thinking.




And I gave you a warning about your immature behaviour before.
Quote:
Not to mention, that you've been proven wrong over and over in this debate;
You have never once proved me wrong. If your so sure then post it in a quote.
Reply With Quote
(#57)
Old
SalvationSeeker's Avatar
SalvationSeeker SalvationSeeker is offline
True Christian™ Theologian
Forum Member
 
Posts: 3,979
Join Date: Sep 2006
SalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RaptureSalvationSeeker has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 02:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
A quote from your link : "Theory, the general or abstract principles of a body of fact."
I see that you don't understand what abstract means..
And why didn't you post the rest of the quotes hmm?
Well, that's obvious when you look at them:

Quote:
2: abstract thought : speculation3: the general or abstract principles of a body of fact, a science, or an art <music theory>4 a: a belief, policy, or procedure proposed or followed as the basis of action <her method is based on the theory that all children want to learn> b: an ideal or hypothetical set of facts, principles, or circumstances —often used in the phrase in theory<in theory, we have always advocated freedom for all>5: a plausible or scientifically acceptable general principle or body of principles offered to explain phenomena <the wave theory of light>6 a: a hypothesis assumed for the sake of argument or investigation b: an unproved assumption : conjecture c: a body of theorems presenting a concise systematic view of a subject <theory of equations>
Quote:
No I am not. Theories are true, unless they can be proved wrong, if they can't be proved wrong ( and the evidence of the theory strongly suggests it's right) then it remains true, and if we obtain extra information, (which adds more evidence to the theory), we add that extra evidence to provide more support of the theory. SEE?????!!!!!!
And how do you know if they can be proven wrong or not?
What can be proven or disproven changes when new knowledge is gained:
So what you're saying then is that truth is not absolute, but that truth is currently held belief..
That the sun WAS inhabited until it was proven it was not.
That atoms couldn't be split until it was proven they could be. (By splitting them! )

FOOL.

Quote:
because everything that is known about DNA was present when it was viewed.
I see, so someome said; This is what DNA looks like, and showed you something that looked like their description?
How great a proof that is!

So for all you know, you could have been looking at whatever.

Quote:
Looks like I will have to use simple words for your kind of understanding.
Nah, you will simply have to learn to spell.. And how to construct a sentence.

Quote:
Species does not "change into another" (thats retarded!!) It takes thousands and thousands of years. One simple mutation in a gene, if it is beneficial to the host and its environment then the gene will be carried down generations and they are gradually evolving.
So apes didn't evolve into humans as they claim?
You're currently in direct contradicton of your silly theory of evolution..
But thanks for admitting that it is, indeed, retarded.

Quote:
Evolution can be seen every day, just look at whites, blacks, asians, mexicans etc., this is proof that evolution occurs.
How so?
How do you know we were not created differently to begin with?
So it doesn't prove anything.

And if races actually had evolved, which race is the latest evolvement.. Which one is the "more evolved race"?
Are you a nazi? Cause you share the same beliefs.

Quote:
Also, say if two short people had a baby who grew up to be really tall (other than it being a recessive gene) its a mutation in itself, some people benefit more from being tall than others. If this particular tall person benefited from his mutation he will pass it down to his kids who will also benefit from it.
Just because YOU don't understand it, does not mean that it is without sense.
I understand the theory, but it doesn't make sense.

Quote:
Because it has been observed over millions of years.
Oh, they've been there to watch have they?

Quote:
I agree, let us men talk.
Aww.. how mature.
And you claimed to be a girl earlier, and now you claim to be a man?
Gender confused eh? Jesus can help!

Quote:
True, I don't know why I'm trying, you could never be sensible with all your irrational thinking.




Enjoy your Moderation btw.
And don't say I didn't warn you.

How long, ye simple ones, will ye love simplicity?
And the scorners delight in their scorning, and fools hate knowledge?
Proverbs 1:22


If thou be wise, thou shalt be wise for thyself: But if thou scornest, thou alone shalt bear it.
A foolish woman is clamorous: She is simple, and knoweth nothing.
Proverbs 9:12-13

Last edited by SalvationSeeker; 08-28-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
(#58)
Old
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 6,016
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 03:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
Because it has been observed over millions of years.


Observed over millions of years? Observed by whom? Not even Methuselah lived that long.

I think you are pulling our legs here. Nobody can be this dumb.

Pastor Billy-Reuben


Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Reply With Quote
(#59)
Old
Bexz (On Moderation) Bexz is offline
Foul Sinner on Moderation
 
Posts: 51
Join Date: Aug 2007
Bexz is fearful, unbelieving, a liar, a whoremonger, and abominable. Has a place in the Lake of Fire secured.
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-28-2007, 04:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Billy-Reuben View Post


Observed over millions of years? Observed by whom? Not even Methuselah lived that long.

I think you are pulling our legs here. Nobody can be this dumb.

Pastor Billy-Reuben
No, but you can be dumb as to think that there is an invisible man/woman - god siiting on the clouds, concerned with our petty lives, oh and he made the world in 6 days??
I'm not the dumb one here, even if I am, at least I have evidence and proof to back up my claims....!!!
Reply With Quote
(#60)
Old
Pastor Billy-Reuben's Avatar
Pastor Billy-Reuben Pastor Billy-Reuben is offline
Senior Pastor
VP of Evangelical Outreach
On FIRE for Jesus
 

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year Saved 5 Years 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Saved 10 Years 4th Year Bible College 2008 Witch Hunt Award Long service medal, 1st class Christian Love True Christian™ The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Tithing Manager True Christian Provider™ award Ribfest '02 Real American™ Senior Pastor Heaven Bound TC Bravery Protected by JESUS Pastor of GOD Ex-Masturbator Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian The Lord’s Witness Wound Jailed for JESUS Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Tell her once Persecuted Pro-Life Eats the Most Pork True Republican Guns, Guts and GLORY!

 
Posts: 6,016
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Libertydale, NC
Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Pastor Billy-Reuben will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: ALL SCIENCE IS EVIL, AND FROM SATAN! (aka THE EARTH IS FLAT) - 08-29-2007, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bexz View Post
No, but you can be dumb as to think that there is an invisible man/woman - god siiting on the clouds, concerned with our petty lives, oh and he made the world in 6 days??
I'm not the dumb one here, even if I am, at least I have evidence and proof to back up my claims....!!!
What evidence do you have? Have you studied it and examined it yourself? Or do you just watch a lot of Discovery Channel and take what they say on faith?

Friend, I have a copy of the Living Word of the One True God in my hands right now, so I am the one with evidence and proof to back up my claims.

God is not a man with a long white beard sitting on top of a cloud. If that's what you've been told, then it's no wonder you don't believe.

We cannot literally see or hear Jesus, but we can see what His hands have done and are doing. We can hear His word by reading the Bible and listening to preaching. We can feel His presence deep down inside our very soul bringing us peace and joy unspeakable. Why not search it our for yourself? If I'm wrong what have you lost? If you're wrong you will have lost your soul to Hell.

Pastor Billy-Reuben


Upon request I will cite scripture for all these facts in God's Holy Word.

✝ This is a Christian community and we worship GOD of the Holy bible, the only Living GOD. We worship Jesus Christ, Son of GOD and Savior. Anything else is absurd. ✝
Trump / Arpaio 2016 -- The Government We Deserve
#ChristianLivesMatter

Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
astronomy, charles darwin nude, creation science, dinosaurs = dragons, evolution: darwin spits on god, flat earth, geology, justin beiber nude, lies of secular science, young earth

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Find Additional Forums Here



Powered by Jesus - vBulletin® Version 3.8.9
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
vBulletin Skin developed by: vBStyles.com
Content Landover Baptist Forums © 1620, 2018 all rights reserved