X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Only Sluts Get Raped! (1st Timothy 2:9)

Originally posted by bobross12 View Post
    Damn. I didn't know that god had google. Well good thing i don't believe in god or satan. believe what you want, but wasting your life like this, it ain't working out. Please log off and get a life. This website can almost only be a joke. I know some people out there agree with me.
    Dear Mr. 12: You can say what you want, and you may think you are having the last laugh. But, as I've provided you with the evidence from the that your eternity in will surely happen, there is nothing that you can do to change that -- unless you give your life to NOW. When you stand before the Almighty at your appointed time of judgment, your many regrets will have no effect.

On the other hand, we, the servants of the , will wear our crowns, and live with on streets paved with gold, for all of eternity.

II Timothy 4:8 "Henceforth there is laid up for me a crown of righteousness, which the Lord, the righteous judge, shall give me at that day: and not to me only, but unto all them also that love his appearing."

John 14:2 "In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you."

Revelation 20:4 " And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years."

Sincerely, Isabella W.
    (Mrs.) Isabella White

Hebrews 10:19 " Having therefore, brethren, boldness to enter into the holiest by the of "

Comment

I know some people out there agree with me.
      Of course there are people who agree with you. That is not the point. The point is that God does not agree with you. That is why we are here. Praise Jesus!

2 Timothy 2:25
      In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

We even know that we remain a minority. Jesus has revealed that to us (Matthew 7:14).

Yours in Christ,

Elmer
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Now you could ban me.. But there's no reason since i'll make a new account. But do as you wish, crazy piffles.
        Bob, you certainly are an unhappy person. Do you know that if you'd just turn over your impression of what 'control' is to Jesus Christ and make Him your Personal Savior(r), you'd be carefree.
        I sugest you sit down with your Pastor and work out a deal.
        Isaiah 45:7 I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
        Amos 3:6 Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
        Numbers 21:6 And the LORD sent fiery serpents among the people, and they bit the people; and much people of Israel died.
        Matthew 10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.
        Matthew 10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
        Matthew 10:36 And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

Comment

Please log off and get a life.
          The only life you should be concerned about is your eternal life! You see, God created in you a soul that will live forever and ever. The real question is, do you want to live in excruciating pain, sodomized over and over by Satan's giant, barbed tallywhacker, screaming out to your mamma only to realize the sound you hear is Jesus laughing (Psalms 2:4)?

Or do you want to live in Paradise with us, in unfathomable comfort, joining the choir that sings,

Alleluia;
          Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:
          For true and righteous are his judgments:
          for he hath judged the great whore,
          which did corrupt the earth with her fornication,
          and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand!
          Revelation 19:1-2

Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Working...
          X